blockhead is offline New Member

test level after cycle

if you did 500 mg QV(suppsedly 500 mg) test E per wk for 12 wks and then a typical nolva/clomid pct appx how long would it be till the test has completely cleared your system?at the point it is completely cleared, you would be comletely shut down, right? if your test was measured at this point, would it be zero?

anybody?

i thought this would get alot of responses. seems like a valid question. was i unclear with what i am asking? thanks either way.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by blockhead
    if you did 500 mg QV(suppsedly 500 mg) test E per wk for 12 wks and then a typical nolva/clomid pct appx how long would it be till the test has completely cleared your system?at the point it is completely cleared, you would be comletely shut down, right? if your test was measured at this point, would it be zero?
    Possibly, why would you want 0 Test in your body, other than to trick a HRT doctor into prescribing Test. That's why most of us take appropriate PCT.

i am going to do a nolva/clomid pct. i am just wanting to know if after the course above, will test levels be very low or will they be ZERO until you begin to recover?

After 12wks I would suspect they would be extremely low if you were to do No PCT whatsoever, I highly doubt they would be zero because even if you came off of TestE it will stay in your system for a couple weeks, when you start Clomid/Nolva you should start leveling back out. Zero, probably not. An example, I had 167ng/dL after my last PCT which is below normal range 250-900ng/dL. Not sure what you asking or why?

it is really just curiosity. i have been to doc before about chronic fatigue.(which i believe is caused by my work hours) i have to get up at 0200. dont get much sleep at all. anyway, he checked my test levels, this was prior to my doing any steroids , and the level was okay. i will be going back to the doc in a few months and i am curious what my levels would be if i went within a month or two of finishing PCT. i was afraid they might be zero and arouse his suspicion.

If you run proper PCT you should have close to normal or a little low test levels, really no one can answer this question because we don't know how well your body bounces back after suppressing your test levels.

fair enough. i didnt really expect a concrete answer. just hoping that someone may have an educated estimate. thanks for your replies.

Get bloodwork done before you go see your doctor, that will answer your question. - directlabs.com -

thanks IB i will look into it. very costly?

http://www.directlabs.com/testtypes.php#tes

119$ no insurance required, I also suggest the male comprehensive test for 89$ at the same time to check everything else.

thats awesome, thanks alot for the link. are they well trusted by members here? that seems like a great idea.

I use them after every cycle, very well established company. In one of my first posts here, I posted up my BW results.

great thanks alot.

Thread Information