Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

Thread: how long..

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member

how long..

how long can you take EQ for? have had a shitty year and then some, about to hop back into the swing of things and was wondering if
    wks 1-10 400mgs test cyp
    wks 1-10 400mgs deca
    wks 1-4 75 mgs Fina ED
    wks 10-13 clomid
    wks 13-23 150mg test prop every 3rd day
    wks 17-23 75 mgs fina ED
    wks 13-23 50mg winny(** tabs) ED

Now my questions are: is this decent? forget stats and all is this good..?
    should I add 300-400 wk EQ in wks 1-10, 13-23 ,... or say screw it and do it both?

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Well, considering I don't know your background the only advice I can give is to either choose Deca or EQ but not both... Others may disagree but I would probably stretch the Fina through the whole cycle.

Why don't you can the whole thing and maybe do the following?

Weeks 1-12
    75mg Fina ED
    400mg's EQ a week
    400mg's Cyp a week

And toss in D-Bol for weeks 1-4

And maybe Winny in weeks 8-12

Clomid to wrap things up...

Ajax is offline Senior Member

Sorry, but in my opinion, it's not good. And why tell us to forget about your stats? It's important to have the person's context before you can suggest if a cycle is good for him.

On to the critique:

For starters, you are looking at way too long of a cycle. The Clomid in the middle will do nothing at all. First, you are starting right after you quit injecting the Cyp/Deca , while there is still a lot in your system (it takes 3 weeks for Deca to metabolize out). The Clomid will do nothing then: the Deca & Test Cyp will still be supressing your HPTA wile you are trying to restore it.

So basically, you are doing a 23 week cycle. Long cycles have diminishing returns. Your body needs a rest from growth (it's very taxing) and you need to let your AS receptors freshen up a bit.

Stick to something like DimX recommended. Do a normal (8-12 week) cycle and then give your body a rest.

Take some time and do a little more research. From the cycle you suggested it sounds a bit like you were throwing in everything but the kitchen sink... No disrespect intended, but knowing what & why in a cycle is important in crafting a good, safe cycle.

Thread Information