Asgard is offline New Member

Trenbolone acetate

I`m going to do do a cycle consisting of Trenbolone acetate 300mg/w and Test enh. 500mg/w.
    Here on the forum most people say that you should continue the test a couple of weeks afterwards, but i thought the acetate ester left the body rather quick?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgard
    I`m going to do do a cycle consisting of Trenbolone acetate 300mg/w and Test enh. 500mg/w.
    Here on the forum most people say that you should continue the test a couple of weeks afterwards, but i thought the acetate ester left the body rather quick?
    It's does clear quickly.The theory is it aid in recovery by running Test a few weeks past the Fina.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    It's really nice to still be running something after dropping the tren ace. Your body will not like loosing that hormone, keeping the test in the cycle is kinda like a compromise.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgard
    I'd bump the tren to at least 50mg ed...Are you shooting ED? If not you should be. I've experienced less sides from tren when running it ED as opposed to EOD. Also, if the sides aren't too much, you might want to bump it to 75mg ED, but you'd have to recalculate your test dosage because you'd be shooting 525mg of tren and only 500mg of test. I'd go with 600mg test and 525mg tren, but that's me.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I'd bump the tren to at least 50mg ed...Are you shooting ED? If not you should be. I've experienced less sides from tren when running it ED as opposed to EOD. Also, if the sides aren't too much, you might want to bump it to 75mg ED, but you'd have to recalculate your test dosage because you'd be shooting 525mg of tren and only 500mg of test. I'd go with 600mg test and 525mg tren, but that's me.
    sweet...

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Trenbolone leaves some very potent and suppressive metabolites behind for a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Trenbolone leaves some very potent and suppressive metabolites behind for a few weeks.
    big k....you have any links for that?I'd be interested in reading them,since I haven't really read/seen much on Trenbolone .

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Yeh, but the tren a ester is the lightest in this respect.

>Ace<

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    big k....you have any links for that?I'd be interested in reading them,since I haven't really read/seen much on Trenbolone.
    I'll look to see if a have the studies saved from the time i wrote the tren ace profile. A lot of us don't realize how sick tren is, hell even one of tren's metabolites is as anabolic as test and binds better to the PgR than progesterone itself.

I'll look to see if a have the studies saved from the time i wrote the tren ace profile. A lot of us don't realize how sick tren is, hell even one of tren's metabolites is as anabolic as test and binds better to the PgR than progesterone itself.
    wait a stinkn minute here, the profiles were written by hooker...umm...wait are you hooker aka A.R. ? am I stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    wait a stinkn minute here, the profiles were written by hooker...umm...wait are you hooker aka A.R. ? am I stupid?
    No...he had profiles up before Hooker wrote/posted all his.

Nah you're just stupid

kidding......... I have 6 profiles in that section, due to the fact that people can't tell the diff between mine and Hooker’s is a huge complement, well, kinda.

Nah you're just stupid

kidding......... I have 6 profiles in that section, due to the fact that people can't tell the diff between mine and Hooker’s is a huge complement, well, kinda.
    ok, I'm stupid...nice job though, I've read most of em

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Wink

No...he had profiles up before Hooker wrote/posted all his.
    Actually, that isn't so.

His profiles are still up.

Hooker as Steroid .com Writer/Editor edited 'em.

Under Contract they are the property of Steroid.com

Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce
    Yeh, but the tren a ester is the lightest in this respect.

>Ace<
    "lightest"?

The metabolite is the metabolite of the Hormone... not the ester.

Thus...How can the Tren-A's metabolites be 'lighter'?

The metabolites will be the same.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    "lightest"?

The metabolite is the metabolite of the Hormone... not the ester.

Thus...How can the Tren -A's metabolites be 'lighter'?

The metabolites will be the same.
    aye maybe he means it LEAVES 11days sooner than trenE?

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Actually, that isn't so.

His profiles are still up.

Hooker as Steroid .com Writer/Editor edited 'em.

Under Contract they are the property of Steroid.com
    I knew Tony edited some and gave credit to big k for the articles.
    But I could have sworn that I saw big k's name on some BEFORE the profile forum made a dramatic change.But what the hell do I know...lol...

But I could have sworn that I saw big k's name on some BEFORE the profile forum made a dramatic change.But what the hell do I know...lol...

Both counts are correct.

His name is on some posted prior to them being assimilated into the profile forum.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page in this thread and you'll see a quick link to 'related threads'

The Tren profile is there

LOL! I noticed that as well. The profiles are the same though.

nate3422 is offline Member
    i would do more tren and run it ed

LOL! I noticed that as well. The profiles are the same though.
    ok, ok alright already I said I'm stupid

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    aye maybe he means it LEAVES 11days sooner than trenE?
    Got it spot on brutha! Perhaps lightest wasn't the best word, but you knew what I meant nark!
    Last edited by MASTER; 01-07-2006 at 07:01 PM.

ok, ok alright already I said I'm stupid
    Relax man We were not even talking about what you said!

Relax man We were not even talking about what you said!
    I know bro, I was kidding

Effects of the androgenic growth promoter 17-beta-trenbolone on fecundity and reproductive endocrinology of the fathead minnow.

U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory, Mid-Continent Ecology Division, 6201 Congdon Boulevard, Duluth, Minnesota 55804, USA. [email protected]

Trenbolone acetate is a synthetic steroid that is extensively used in the United States as a growth promoter in beef cattle. The acetate is administered to livestock via slow-release implants; some is converted by the animal to 17-beta-trenbolone, a relatively potent androgen receptor agonist in mammalian systems. Recent studies indicate that excreted 17-beta-trenbolone is comparatively stable in animal waste, suggesting the potential for exposure to aquatic animals via direct discharge, runoff, or both. However, little is known concerning the toxicity of trenbolone to fish. Our goal was to assess the effects of 17-beta-trenbolone on reproductive endocrinology of the fathead minnow (Pimephales promelas). An in vitro competitive binding study with the fathead minnow androgen receptor demonstrated that 17-beta-trenbolone had a higher affinity for the receptor than that of the endogenous ligand, testosterone. Male and female fish were exposed for 21 d to nominal (target) concentrations of 17-beta-trenbolone ranging from 0.005 to 50 microg/L. Fecundity of the fish was significantly reduced by exposure to measured test concentrations > or = 0.027 microg/ L. The 17-beta-trenbolone was clearly androgenic in vivo at these concentrations, as evidenced by the de novo production in females of dorsal (nuptial) tubercles, structures normally present only on the heads of mature males. Plasma steroid (testosterone and beta-estradiol) and vitellogenin concentrations in the females all were significantly reduced by exposure to 17-beta-trenbolone. The 17-beta-trenbolone also altered reproductive physiology of male fathead minnows, albeit at concentrations much higher than those producing effects in females. Males exposed to 17-beta-trenbolone at 41 microg/L (measured) exhibited decreased plasma concentrations of 11-ketotestosterone and increased concentrations of beta-estradiol and vitellogenin. Overall, our studies indicate that 17-beta-trenbolone is a potent androgen and reproductive toxicant in fish. Given the widespread use of trenbolone acetate as a growth promoter, and relative stability of its metabolites in animal wastes, further studies are warranted to assess potential ecological risk.

PMID: 12785594 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Thread Information