GoldzGymBoi is offline Junior Member

Injecting Jabbing???? HELP!!

Hey guys. I am making my 1st injection ever tomorrow. I have read a lot about it and have practiced it but I have a question. In a source I read (not sure if I can name it here) it says inject the needle by doing it in a quick jab like a dart going into a dart board. But it also says there is not need to inject the needle all the way to the hilt 3/4 of the needle will do. But it says you must go deep enough into the muscle to the fluid does not build under the surface of the skin. I am confused on how to jab without it going all the way in first off. But it should go deep enough to not cause an abcess? I know to clean with soap and water and alcohol. And to draw with one needle then swtich needles on the syringe. Also get the air out and let a couple drops flow to lubricate the needle. I am slo planning on injecting either in the ass cheek or hip. Is this ok? And I know to massage it after to prevent soreness and alternate injection sites. So basically can someone give me a nutshell as to where to inject whether to jab or not and how deep? I do not want an abcess on my 1st try and I am also doing a buddies for him (with a seperate syringe) we are cycling together. Thanks in advance for the help. -K

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Ah another virgin !!!! Bro its not that big a deal, in the arse make sure you use 1.5" pins, and GO ALL THE WAY IN, not three quarters !!!! You need about 23-25g 1.5" pins. There is no need to dart it in either, just take your time and just push it slowly in like you were about to fvck your girlfriend, believe me it will feel just as good. And take your time when you pump it in, take at least 20 seconds to empty the syringe. Just remember to aspirate once you get it in as well. Good luck. Go to www.s-p-o-r-t-i-n-j-e-c-t-i-o-n-s.com leave out the dashes. All the info is there for you.

What does it mean to aspirate ?

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Never heard of jabbing...seems kinda risky, might break a needle or hit a nerve. I go "slowly but surely" steady pressure and just take it slowly, don't rush. Depending on what size needle you're using, and the gauge that will determine how deep you go. In the hip? do you mean quad? i havent heard of doin it in the hip. Stick with the glute or quad or delt. I have a good website for you with good information, but I wont list it on here because it's probably against the rules, so PM me and ill give it to you. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldzGymBoi
    What does it mean to aspirate?
    You aspirate to make sure the needle hasnt entered a vein. After you fully insert the needle you pull back slightly on the plunger of the syring, normally you will see a small bubble( not always) come back into the syring. If you see blood then you have entered a vein and you need to remove the pin and start again. If you inject into a vein you will probably passout or at the very least have a terrible coughing fit (this has happened to me). ALWAYS ASPIRATE !!!!

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    upper outer quadrant of the glutes but dont use that as your guide visit the site given to you..and i wouldnt recommend doing someone elses injection when you have no prior experience yourself...and how did you practice injecting?

Thanks a lot man!

My mom is a nurse and has syringes at her house I got some and practiced with drawing water into the syringe and injecting it into a tomato.

My mom is a nurse and has syringes at her house I got some and practiced with drawing water into the syringe and injecting it into a tomato.
    So was the tomatoe happy with the result ?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    haha should inject flavoring into a turkey or somethin too lol anyways best of luck to you bro

lol thanks guys. I have done a lot of research though. I have tried to prepare myself

One more quick question when you aspirate . Let's say you draw back blood and you pull it out. Do you reinject? If you so and you aspirate again and their is already blood in the syringe how do you know you have not hit another vien?

One more quick question when you aspirate. Let's say you draw back blood and you pull it out. Do you reinject? If you so and you aspirate again and their is already blood in the syringe how do you know you have not hit another vien?
    There wont me much blood in there, you will see it if you do it again. By the way make sure you change pins if you do reinject, they get blunt real easy

Jsik98 is offline Member
    With the size of the needles we use, some blood will automatically rush into the syringe when you hit a vein. I'd focus more on hitting the spot you're aiming for and properly releasing the fluid into your muscle. BTW, I usually "dart" the pin into the muscle and I've never had a problem. I like to get the piercing part over with, and once it's in it's like butter! Have fun!

THINKBIG is offline Junior Member
    so much easier if someone else does it for you so have your partner help you out. Really no big deal after a couple times you will both be pros. Good Luck Bro.....

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    It is easier if someone else can do it for you. I just started jabbing myself with slin pins for my gh. It was a little weird at first, but I got used to it after a few times. I jab it in just to break through the skin, then I push it the whole way in. I tried to just push it through the skin slowly, but it hurt.

For im injections, I have someone else do it. They jab it to break through the skin, then push it in nice and easy. That works for me. I want to be able to do the im's myself one of these days. I hate needles.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    With the size of the needles we use, some blood will automatically rush into the syringe when you hit a vein. I'd focus more on hitting the spot you're aiming for and properly releasing the fluid into your muscle. BTW, I usually "dart" the pin into the muscle and I've never had a problem. I like to get the piercing part over with, and once it's in it's like butter! Have fun!
    ??? are you saying don't aspirate blood will fill by itself? wrong

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    ??? are you saying don't aspirate blood will fill by itself? wrong
    When you puncture a vein a small amount of blood squirts into the plunger.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    When you puncture a vein a small amount of blood squirts into the plunger.
    umm ok..

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    What'd you decide to do Goldz?

Sustanon 250 Deca ONE SYRINGE?

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

1st Injection

My buddy shot me the first time, he's an RN, and he jabbed. I did the 2nd and went slow. The pressure is only felt when the needle is about to pop through the skin. After that, it's smooth sailing allthe way in. Aspirate and take your time with the push (20 seconds). No pain until some basic soreness the next few days from minor tissue damage (feels like a nuckle punch from grade school.

Thread Information