hossrg is offline New Member

Dball and lifting

I'm currently on a dball cycle, 20 mg's per week. This is my 4th week of he cycle and i am changing my workout from a power workout where i do power movements such as the hang clean and power clean on mondays and thursdays, and bench and squat on tuesdays and fridays. This is a football workout done by the university of miami. I am going to switch mid cycle to a workout where i train individual body parts while still trying to incorporate my main core football lifts such as the power clean, squat, and bench press. Is it a good idea to switch midcycle? Any opinions?

thanks

popa is offline Senior Member
    I hope you mean 20mg ed (every day) and not 20mg a week cause 20mgs ed is a light dosage never mind 20mgs a week

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by popa
    I hope you mean 20mg ed (every day) and not 20mg a week cause 20mgs ed is a light dosage never mind 20mgs a week
    Too true! We have to assume that was a typo!

Changing training methods wont do any harm, in fact its a great idea to change up and confuse the hell out of muscles which are getting used to specific exercise routines. I like to change my routine for each muscle group at least once a month. That included the exercises I do for each musclkes group, and the order in which I do the muscle groups.

As for your cycle.... I have used Dbol only (I did it just a few weeks ago as an experiment) and although it worked okay I dont consider it a cycle really (although of course Im taking time off from it!) The gains made and kept on DBol only cycles are minimal when compared to a cycle which includes injectables, and, if your typo was to say Week rather than Day, 20mg per day is REALLY low dosing and I would be surprised if you saw anything much at all other than a drop in natural test levels.

Also how LONG are you doing the DBol for? You do know its liver toxic dont you? (That toxicity has possibly been overstated and you seem to be on a low dose, but for an extended period of time it may still be harmfull to your liver)

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Dbol will certainly increase your strength, but you will find the strengthincreases are pretty temporary with Dbol. Just a heads-up. Expect the strength to drop when you quit the dbol. It's kind of disappointing, but it happens! Oral-only cycles are notorious for their inability to keep the gains you make.

I did mean per day, and i play football. Do you think the power clean and squat help gain more mass more isolated movements?

BodyJihad is offline New Member
    20 mg ED of DBol definitely seems light.. how about if one were to do 30mg ed for 3 weeks (first weeks) while also on a 8 week 250mg test cycle? if 20 is REALLY low as Kaz says.. then is 30 any better?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Originally posted by BodyJihad
    20 mg ED of DBol definitely seems light.. how about if one were to do 30mg ed for 3 weeks (first weeks) while also on a 8 week 250mg test cycle? if 20 is REALLY low as Kaz says.. then is 30 any better?
    IM going to do 30mg maybe 35 mg/day..30 is a good mg for someone who hasn't done many cycles..

sweetsdbm is offline New Member

D-bol

Im doing 40 mg's daily.

this is the first dbol cycle, second over all cycle...first cycle was just test enanthate ...if i drink can i just take more milk thistle and have it counter that?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Originally posted by hossrg
    this is the first dbol cycle, second over all cycle...first cycle was just test enanthate...if i drink can i just take more milk thistle and have it counter that?
    If your going to make the commitment to AAS make a FULL commitment..i do not suggest alcohol while on a liver toxic steroid such as d-bol

Thread Information