Thread: my buddy!!!

jacked69 is offline New Member

my buddy!!!

whats up guys back for one more Q my buddy is doing his first cycle an has picked me for the task to get his ass jacked. the safe way being that i mean the area i live in all the kids are 17 an looking like mini colemans an then 3 months later there back to there normal size but just a little bigger then there back on u know the deal they never space it or take pct. which is ok becouse they are comeing back every 3 month for some sust or dbol an tren . anyway let me get back on track i told him i was goin to put him on test e or c what ever i can get quicker then the normal anti e's then he said what about sust an i told him test e or c is great for your first time for gains an just to see how your body handles the test but he want the sust so is that ok for his first cycle or is it to strong!!!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by jacked69
    whats up guys back for one more Q my buddy is doing his first cycle an has picked me for the task to get his ass jacked. the safe way being that i mean the area i live in all the kids are 17 an looking like mini colemans an then 3 months later there back to there normal size but just a little bigger then there back on u know the deal they never space it or take pct. which is ok becouse they are comeing back every 3 month for some sust or dbol an tren. anyway let me get back on track i told him i was goin to put him on test e or c what ever i can get quicker then the normal anti e's then he said what about sust an i told him test e or c is great for your first time for gains an just to see how your body handles the test but he want the sust so is that ok for his first cycle or is it to strong!!!
    So we are to presume he is 18 ? If so tell him to get his ass back into pre school and think about gear in about 5 years after he has put in a couple of consistent years in the gym and learned how to eat a proper diet.

pilipo is offline Junior Member
    let me get this right your selling aas to 17 year old kids but dont know the difference between sustanon and enenthate?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    do u really expect us to answer this ques?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    wtf is this SHlT ... honestly

Wow...what a ****ing scumbag.

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like your friend is the dollar.

Twostones

ranran is offline Junior Member
    Yet again----just when I think I have seen all of the ignorant posts that one can see......it happens again.

You are a jackass!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    So we are to presume he is 18 ? If so tell him to get his ass back into pre school and think about gear in about 5 years after he has put in a couple of consistent years in the gym and learned how to eat a proper diet.

Exactly.

As well, why is he turning to YOU for advice when you aren't educated in the subject at hand??

~SC~

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pilipo
    let me get this right your selling aas to 17 year old kids but dont know the difference between sustanon and enenthate?
    dude, if youre selling gear to teenagers, you are pathetic fu(king scumbag!!!

Hammerman is offline Junior Member
    Shit like this makes me so angry!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I didn't realize these 17 year old kids are "coming back to you to buy more stuff".

Selling to minors makes you a major prick.

~SC~

Thread Information