bherkes is offline New Member

Gynecomastia in cycle

right now taking 500 mgs of deca and test and also novaldex.....but causing gyno what should i up my nolvadex to was taking 15 mgs a day in 3rd week of cycle took d-bol 20 mgs daily for 3 weeks...have clomid on hand also

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Have you finished the Dbol ? you are taking 500mg of Test and Deca ? If so you might have progesterone gyno caused by the Deca which the Nolvadex wont fix. Are you taking Vitamin B6 at all ?

gnc?

is there anything over the counter at gnc to take for these adverse side affects until i can get some cash for more nolvadex like 40 mgs a day maybe instead of 20? or should i cut my test dose down i would like to take the deca becuz of less resistance with water weight and just put a little weight one....im 5'9 about 160 gained about 10 lbs so far just eating like a monster and downing water becuz of the protein overload hitting my liver....... its my 2nd cycle to and these are the only side affects im noticing

yes finished the d-bol and taking 500 mgs of test on sunday and 500 of deca on weds looking to cut down though i think i just went to high.....was taking b6, but ran out

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    well arnt you a dumb ass !! Bro you dont to a cycle unless you have everything you need, this is serious shit you are playing with here. Drop the Deca to 400mg for a start, it should be less than the Test. Get some B6 ASAP and do the Nolvadex at at leat 40mg but preferably 80mg until the symptoms go away.

found online that winstrol can be taken in doses to subside progesterone gyno...the site says 30-35 mgs a day,but i have the shot form in a bottle...should i take 1 cc a week maybe??

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/oestrogen-progesterone.asp

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bherkes
    found online that winstrol can be taken in doses to subside progesterone gyno...the site says 30-35 mgs a day,but i have the shot form in a bottle...should i take 1 cc a week maybe??

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/oestrogen-progesterone.asp
    Winstrol is effective against progestin-gyno. Run 50 mgs ed.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude .... go get some B6 and run it with ur nolva .... from the sound of it u arent educated on the proper use of AAS ..... run the deca at 400 and the test at 500 .... and if this is ur first cycle i wouldnt add the winny

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Winstrol is effective against progestin-gyno. Run 50 mgs ed.

winny is not what he needs right now ... he's only 3 weeks in to a test/deca /dbol cycle

should i drop the test levels too? yeah im a dumbass i reasearched the shit out and thought i would only need about 10-20 when i looked at the cycles, but yeah im going to up it to 40mgs....im looking at 500 test and 300 deca about 80 mgs of novladex until cycles over

the website said i should run the winny??? check the shit out--http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/oestrogen-progesterone.asp....i know what im doing i just didnt think i would need a shit load of novaldex from scoping out other cycles and word from body builders just about 20 mgs a day

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    winny is not what he needs right now ... he's only 3 weeks in to a test/deca cycle
    If hes got/getting progestin-gyno winstrol will most likely block that! Stacking winny with progestin-drugs like deca and tren , is always a good idea. He could also get bromo.

is this ur first cycle ????

If hes got/getting progestin-gyno winstrol will most likely block that! Stacking winny with progestin-drugs like deca and tren, is always a good idea. He could also get bromo.

the guy obviously doesnt know how to cycle properly .... telling him to add substances can/will just make things worse for him

this is my 2nd cycle.....i know what im doing and im doing it with others i just had a bad side effect.....im saying i have winny in shot form should a take 1 cc a week???? what else could i take until i up the novaldex to about 60?

b-6, arimidex , bromo, letro .... read up on those and there benefits

you shouldve had all ur anti e's/serms b4 u started the cycle

yeah i know i didnt think id need 80 mgs of novldex a day ya know?, shit happens though....im thinking about that winny though becuz i have it on hand and it says its a anti-gyno??? and with the arimidex , bromo, or letro can i get that over from a doctor??? and with my cycle im on here right on im looking at staying at test 500 and going to deca 300 i think u think it sounds alright or stay at 400 i just dont want anymore risk?

at 3 weeks in ... ur test and deca are just starting to kick in ..... the winny is normally used at the end of a cycle in order to solidify gains .... since u dont know whether u have estrogen or progesterone induced gyno the winny might not do anythin

as o monday im gunna see my doc and see what he says, but im going to pick up b6 2morrow at gnc...should i take one as advised daily or up it? and can i get letro or arimidex at gnc?.......but shit i have the winny on hand could i give it a shot if its known to prevent maybe 250mgs on sunday? u think or bad idea?

dont take 250mgs of winny at once .... go to gnc ... take 200mg b-6/day .... visit one of our site sponsors ... u can get ur ancillaries from there, usually in 2-3 days ... if u want u can bump the nolva up to 60-80mg ED

i would hold off on the winny

what are ancillaries? never heard of that?

which ancillaires on the website i mean shoud i purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    dont take 250mgs of winny at once .... go to gnc ... take 200mg b-6/day .... visit one of our site sponsors ... u can get ur ancillaries from there, usually in 2-3 days ... if u want u can bump the nolva up to 60-80mg ED

i would hold off on the winny
    Vitamin b-6, is not very effective for blocking gyno with people who are sensitive progestone. I know everybody says this, but its not true.(It might help a little.) Letro and bromo would be effective, so would winny. If he has been taken nolva chances are hes got progeston-gyno.

ive taken small doses 10-15 mgs daily....can i purchase the letro and bromo on a related site and with winny how many mgs a shot if i take it 100 mgs?

ive taken small doses 10-15 mgs daily....can i purchase the letro and bromo on a related site and with winny how many mgs a shot if i take it 100 mgs?
    You can order letro here on AR. For winstrol 50mgs ed, or 100mgs eod.

with the liquidex and lethro i can purchase on another site how shoud i take it by mouth it look like a mg a day?

with the winny should i wait towards the end or take it starting next week like 100 mgs eod mwf, mwf, and so on until the side affects are gone? while im taking b6, novaldex, and lethro

okay guys i think i have it figured out.....check this out and get back to me....b6 vitamin 200mgs daily, liquidex and lethro 2-3 squirts mwf throughout- thanks to this site, and novalex throughout my cycle at about 20 mgs, but upped to 40 and maybe 80 mgs right now until gyno subsides...sound good?...and staying with test 500 and deca 400 weekly

jwet is offline Junior Member
    If he has been taken nolva chances are hes got progeston-gyno.
    Does nolva really increase the chances of getting progestone gyno?

okay guys i think i have it figured out.....check this out and get back to me....b6 vitamin 200mgs daily, liquidex and lethro 2-3 squirts mwf throughout- thanks to this site, and novalex throughout my cycle at about 20 mgs, but upped to 40 and maybe 80 mgs right now until gyno subsides...sound good?...and staying with test 500 and deca 400 weekly
    Sounds good!

Quote Originally Posted by jwet
    Does nolva really increase the chances of getting progestone gyno?
    Thats not what I meant. Since he has been taking nolva, chances are the gyno was promoted by the deca , not the test.

Hammerman is offline Junior Member
    B6 bro 200mg, if that doesnt solve the problem, get some bromo!

Thread Information