ward065 is offline Member

this is amazing! i'm impressed, with anadrol

So i was on for only 8 days fina and prop, and i decided to stop the cycle because the injection pain was causing me to miss workouts- after counting them, i missed 4 workouts , 3 of them due to the swollen shoulder from the prop, and the limping leg wheelchair syndrome also happened with one quad injection, not fun.

so i came up with a new cycle plan...

i took a couple more days off and a few days ago started anadrol @75mg with test e @ 750mg , tren -e @ 350mg, and deca @ 200mg per week. So i stepped in the gym today and the anadrol was kicked in for sure- Wow. Although i didn't have any of the injectable gear in my system, my strength balooned to an all time high on several of my lifts- and the last time i did today's workout was TWO WEEKS ago , but nonetheless my lifts balooned.

I did dumbell shoulder presses and was able to bang out 9 reps with 90lb dumbells....my previous record was 7 reps, this was on my last test-e/deca cycle. Did barbell shoulder presses with 200lbsx7 reps also....another pretty sizable increase- incidently two weeks ago when i did these exercises, the most i could muster was 90x4 for dumbell presses and 180x4 for barbell military presses!

i was also able to perform 4 additional reps for my bent over lateral raises (60lb dumbells) than i was before, and an additional 3 reps with cable lateral raises- these were new all time highs for me with possible reps and weight

I'm just suprised the anadrol has done this much, this fast. i can't wait till the test and tren kicks in in about 4 weeks!!

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    nice man- good 2 c ur happy with ur cycle, hope it gets even better 4 ya.

Blind

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    good stuff to know

Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    nice man- good 2 c ur happy with ur cycle, hope it gets even better 4 ya.

Blind
    yeah im sure it will. this one was not my original plan, i was originally going to do just short acting gear, but that didn't really work for me very well

stompin is offline Associate Member
    its amazing how fast you grow on drols, im starting mine tomorrow,
    last cycle on test c and anadrol 100mg ed my arms exploded in size!

anadrol = the best way to let people no you juice without saying so lol

goose is offline Banned
    How long will you run anadrol ?

goose4...

i only ran it for 4 weeks bro, i seemed to loose my apetite off them after that.
    in the first week, i gained over a inch on my forearms and biceps.

opps sorry bro, read that wrong, just 4 weeks 4 me untill the test c goes to work.

ticker502 is offline Junior Member
    I just dropped Drol on my current cycle and i only took it for 20 days. Took 50mg mostly and 100mg for like 5 days out of 20. I went from 186.9Pds to 202.7pds, and im also running Deca -Primo-Test Prop, so my cycle is going good to start. I measured my bi's today and they have grown a lil over a half and inch since i started my current cycle which isnt bad at and is still believeable.

Taking Drol at first was hard for me because of the bloating. I say that because about 1 1/2 years ago i lost 110pds. So i had to get used to it. But hell when i started cycling my weight was 171pds now im up to 202pds, and still in the same size jeans!!!!!!!!!!! i love tha juice.

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like some good stuff. I am getting ready to run some soon, what brand are you guys finding is working best? I can get BD or QV amongst others, but I want to make sure I get the best.

j martini is offline Member
    Anadrol never impressed me fast size and strength gains that are mostly attributed to water that leaves as soon as the cycle ends.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Anadrol never impressed me fast size and strength gains that are mostly attributed to water that leaves as soon as the cycle ends.
    if all the gain you get from anadrol they leave its not worth it the side effects it have!!!!!

i am running the anadrol for 4 weeks total- before the other gear kicks in

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    Do you seem to lose a lot of size after an abomb cycle even with the likes of test and deca and proper PCT?

Darkness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stompin
    anadrol = the best way to let people no you juice without saying so lol
    I would give that tittle to dianabol .

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini

that part sure does suck doesnt it

the losses after the amazing gains are sick

for me - id say about 70%

that is why you want to take anadrol for the first few weeks only, before your other injectables kick in.......hence this is why oral only cycles are silly, all gains will be lost.

anyway, today when i trained chest my bench went up from 295x5 last workout to get this, 320x6 today....that's 25 pounds and one rep increase! i was like wtf, i can lift this much......

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    So i was on for only 8 days fina and prop, and i decided to stop the cycle because the injection pain was causing me to miss workouts- after counting them, i missed 4 workouts , 3 of them due to the swollen shoulder from the prop, and the limping leg wheelchair syndrome also happened with one quad injection, not fun.

so i came up with a new cycle plan...

i took a couple more days off and a few days ago started anadrol @75mg with test e @ 750mg , tren -e @ 350mg, and deca @ 200mg per week. So i stepped in the gym today and the anadrol was kicked in for sure- Wow. Although i didn't have any of the injectable gear in my system, my strength balooned to an all time high on several of my lifts- and the last time i did today's workout was TWO WEEKS ago , but nonetheless my lifts balooned.

I did dumbell shoulder presses and was able to bang out 9 reps with 90lb dumbells....my previous record was 7 reps, this was on my last test-e/deca cycle. Did barbell shoulder presses with 200lbsx7 reps also....another pretty sizable increase- incidently two weeks ago when i did these exercises, the most i could muster was 90x4 for dumbell presses and 180x4 for barbell military presses!

i was also able to perform 4 additional reps for my bent over lateral raises (60lb dumbells) than i was before, and an additional 3 reps with cable lateral raises- these were new all time highs for me with possible reps and weight

I'm just suprised the anadrol has done this much, this fast. i can't wait till the test and tren kicks in in about 4 weeks!!

I am not positive, but isn't it not a good idea to run tren and deca together. I have read and heard a few things to support this, but I could be wrong.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    deca and tren both give you progesterone sides.watever you take make sure you run 200mg b6!

Thread Information