ZIA1 is offline New Member

Switching gear in mid-cycle: need help

I've been taking prop/eq/proviron for about 2 weeks. The prop and proviron are great. The EQ is killing me. My appetite has gone through the roof. The problem is that the hunger occurs suddenly. I feel hungry and then within minutes I'm weak and have hunger pains...every 3 or 4 hours.

I want to stop taking the EQ and immediately switch it with primo. Is there a problem with this move in mid-cycle?

joop is offline Junior Member
    No, there's no problem with this, just frontload the primo to get blood levels up quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by joop
    No, there's no problem with this, just frontload the primo to get blood levels up quickly.
    Can you elaborate on that? Thanks

Personally I love EQ. It helps you consume all those extra calories for muscle building. As long as your diet is in check and don't binge on junk when the pains begin....there won't be a problem. IMO switching to primo won't be that beneficial. You'll have better gains with the EQ at less than half the price.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Personally I love EQ. It helps you consume all those extra calories for muscle building. As long as your diet is in check and don't binge on junk when the pains begin....there won't be a problem. IMO switching to primo won't be that beneficial. You'll have better gains with the EQ at less than half the price.

So what I do then? I feel like I have to eat every hour...at least!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    how much are you taking?

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    how much are you taking?
    600mg/wk (2 shots a week)

I know it can be rough sometimes to combat the hunger cravings. I always like to keep some protein bars handy when I feel the urge.

I know it can be rough sometimes to combat the hunger cravings. I always like to keep some protein bars handy when I feel the urge.
    I follow what you're saying but it's not simple cravings. When I get hungry its BOOM!!! Hunger and then weakness very quickly.

5ocal is offline Junior Member
    have u ever taken d bol

Quote Originally Posted by 5ocal
    have u ever taken d bol
    No, why?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    You can switch to Primo if you want. That would not be a problem at all. Most guys here cant afford primo in effective dosages, or have never used it before. So dont take there advice to seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    You can switch to Primo if you want. That would not be a problem at all. Most guys here cant afford primo in effective dosages, or have never used it before. So dont take there advice to seriously!
    If I've only been using EQ for 2 shots so far (600mg total) yet my appetite soared already, how long will it take for this to go away?

I will switch to primo

If I've only been using EQ for 2 shots so far (600mg total) yet my appetite soared already, how long will it take for this to go away?

I will switch to primo
    When the EQ clears out of your system. I dont remember the half-live right now. By the way, how is your gains? This is your first cycle right?

When the EQ clears out of your system. I dont remember the half-live right now. By the way, how is your gains? This is your first cycle right?
    So far so good. I really like the prop and proviron but EQ simply isn't for me. The hunger is too much. Thanks for asking

By the way, the profile says the active life is 15 days? That's how long it will take to clear my system?

By the way, the profile says the active life is 15 days? That's how long it will take to clear my system?
    Then i would think it will take you about two weeks before food-cravings are completely gone!

So dont take there advice to seriously!
    How can you say this??? What makes your adive so much better than everyone else's??? Every post on this board is a personal opinion whether its taken or not.

MG for MG EQ is the more effective hormone. Better gains for less than half the cost.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if you are only 2 weeks into your cycle switching to primo should not be a problem,imo!it should be be ran at 600mg min again imo!personally i love eq but if you cannot handle the hunger pangs then change to primo!
    Last edited by Booz; 01-07-2006 at 09:06 AM.

Hammerman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    if you are only 2 weeks into your cycle switching to primo should not be a problem,imo!it should be bran at 600mg min again imo!personally i love eq but if you cannot handle the hunger pangs then change to primo!
    Gotta agree with boozy on this one! Except for the bran part of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerman
    Gotta agree with boozy on this one! Except for the bran part of course!
    i learnt how to spell at the same school as gsxxr!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    i learnt how to spell at the same school as gsxxr!!!!
    Hes proof that poor spelling doesn't stop you getting on in life though, with his recent promotion and all! We really need to get you a custom title as well bro!

If you can afford it run primo at a gram per week. Its a completely different drug in high dosages. That dose would be quite a bit more effevtive than 600mgs ew of EQ.

If you can afford it run primo at a gram per week. Its a completely different drug in high dosages. That dose would be quite a bit more effevtive than 600mgs ew of EQ.
    You think bro? Im going to run it at 600mg in the middle of my cycle, you think it'll be worth me going up to a gram? Excuse the hijack but I can't use pms yet!

You think bro? Im going to run it at 600mg in the middle of my cycle, you think it'll be worth me going up to a gram? Excuse the hijack but I can't use pms yet!
    Yes I know so. I think few people have used primo as much as me. 1 GRAM per week is the dose where the "MAGIC" happens.

Yes I know so. I think few people have used primo as much as me. 1 GRAM per week is the dose where the "MAGIC" happens.
    Ill give it a go then! Cheers bro!

What's the hunger pangs like at 1g/wk?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    How can you say this??? What makes your adive so much better than everyone else's??? Every post on this board is a personal opinion whether its taken or not.

MG for MG EQ is the more effective hormone. Better gains for less than half the cost.
    I was going to say the same thing bro.

What's the hunger pangs like at 1g/wk?
    No hunger pangs at all with primo.

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member
    I follow what you're saying but it's not simple cravings. When I get hungry its BOOM!!! Hunger and then weakness very quickly.
    I am no expert, but...this is a classic symptom of Hypoglycemia. Have your Doctor check you out.

wouldnt bother J,i pm'd him the other day and did not get a responce!

Hard Head is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SEBASTOP
    I am no expert, but...this is a classic symptom of Hypoglycemia. Have your Doctor check you out.
    Or Diabetes. I'd go to the doc too. If you can't bring yourself to get checked out now, then I would time my feedings to beat the hypo by 20 min or so. Just go with some juice (low sodium V8, or low sugar type of OJ) and 1/2 of a lo carb bar. You might want to rethink your whole diet as well and go mostly lo carb except for well timed doses of low GI carbs (whole oats, etc).

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I agree, if you eat every 1.5 hours your metabolism will speed up burning fat and yet still giving you body more protien to build muscle, just eat clean.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

I will switch to primo
    I missed this, if you only took 2 shots of eq so far , its not the eq thats giving you the gravings.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I missed this, if you only took 2 shots of eq so far , its not the eq thats giving you the gravings.

It is my first cycle and it is possible that I'm just reacting very quickly to the compound, given my clean receptors. Either way, I'm done with EQ. Wish I could have enjoyed it but the hunger is just to much. I feel starved within 40 minutes of eating. I was fine, my whole life, until 2 days ago, which was 1 week after my first 2 EQ shots.

Just ate again and I still have that hunger, empty feeling in my stomach. I'm seriously worried here. I can't stop eating. Increased appetite is one thing but this is crazy! I decided to switch to primo so I'll be taking prop/primo instead. This hunger thing is too much. Has anyone ever experienced this before?

Thread Information