Thread: Anavar Powder Opinions
01-07-2006, 07:40 AM #1
Anavar Powder Opinions
After many hours of reading/searching here I have decided to go with a cycle of anavar . I realize that not everyone likes var only cycles, but that is what I have decided to do.
I was wondering if any experienced var powder users could answer a couple of questions.
1. Did you suspend the powder or cap?
2. If you tried both, which did you prefer? Why?
3. Would you use it again?
4. Did you get your powder tested?
5. Did you go domestic or international?
Any other thoughts or opinions are welcome.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Last edited by PlasmaMan; 01-07-2006 at 07:44 AM.
01-07-2006, 08:01 AM #2Originally Posted by PlasmaMan
2. Although it took time I preferred caps. It more conveinent b/c of my work schedule. (You need test)
3. Yep. (You need test)
4. No. (You need test)
5. International. Domestic is too pricey. (You need test)
You can probably figure out my other thoughts and opinions.
01-07-2006, 09:13 AM #3Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
01-07-2006, 09:58 AM #4
Thanks for the input.
01-07-2006, 06:24 PM #5
01-07-2006, 07:22 PM #6Junior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2005
- Queens, NY
I would suspend it. It's a lot more accurate and takes a lot less time. Do a search for Lozgods Oral Recipes...
01-07-2006, 09:48 PM #7
VarOriginally Posted by PlasmaMan
2. Capping although it takes a bit more effort it can be pretty accurate if you look up SV-1 write up on capping. More convenient once it is capped.
3. Yes right now and a lone. Baahaa.
5. International. China has great qualty and the cheapest you can get..Don't ask!
Whether you do var alone is up to you. I would not go over 8-10 weeks. Don't go under 40 mg. And do some pct when done. I have done plenty of cycles with the test and other assorted anabolics. But now I am getting too old to recover quickly so if this cycle of 10 weeks goes well, doesn't repress my hpta too badly or effect my LDL/HDL radically I will stick with it. And get a blood test after being off 3 months, if recovered fully perhaps do another var only in spring. I have the mass I want now just need to harden up some and cut.
Good luck, not going to hurt you to try a var only cycle. You might not gain much mass but your strength will definitely go up and you will get cut up. But....if your goal is to gain mass (10-20lbs) in a cycle, var will more then likely not do that for you. Use test.
01-08-2006, 09:40 AM #8
Thanks for the input.
I think the var only will meet my goals. Cutsomefat/AddLeanMass/AvoidSides
Glad to hear about China!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)