Peter_77 is offline New Member

2nd cycle. Thinking about EQ...

Hi guys.

First a little history:

Last year I did my first cycle (been clean for 1 year), 1 ml/w Sust250 by Karachi. Let me tell you, I blew up like a ballon (and looked like one too), almost 30 pounds in 12 weeks. But I really didnīt like it. I looked like shit with all that water and even though I did my PCT like a good boy I lost A LOT when I stopped with the gear.

Now Iīm thinking about taking another cycle but NO test this time. Iīm thinking of just taking EQ, I wanna look and feel hard. So now to my qīs:

1) Only EQ for about 12-16 weeks, profile suggests 50mg EOD. Sounds good or Iīm I just wasting my time? Remember, that I donīt want giant gains. I want gains that lasts and I want defenition.

2) Iīm ABSOLUTELY terrified of losing my hair. Can EQ in moderate doses cause hairloss?

Gratefull for any help.

/Peter

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Hairloss is purely genetic!

If you dont want any bloat, look into primo/t-bol cycle.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    u should runtest even at a lower dose than eq if u dont wanna bloat then look for anti e i dont recommend eq only cycles

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Why dont you replace your EQ for Deca as far as your hair is concerned and throw in a little bit of test

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Why dont you replace your EQ for Deca as far as your hair is concerned and throw in a little bit of test
    this would not help in his quest for lean hard gains. good non test cycles: primo, eq, anavar , tbol ect. those compounds CAN be run alone, although i don't recomend it. you should run a low dose of test with some ldex too combat the bloat too replace the suppression you will experience on the eq. something like this:

test 250mg wk1-13
    eq 400wk 1-12
    PCT wk15-whenever you recover.

Thread Information