Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member

Help and advice needed.....im not happy.

Hi guys

I need some advice and feedback really. Basically im on my first cycle of test and dianabol . Im on week 5 now............just finished 4 weeks of dianabol (30mgs/day) and im doing test e (500mgs/wk). Ive gained about 15-17lbs so far (obviously mostly water I know).

Ill cut to the chase here.........the first 2 weeks were rapid in strength and size but the past 2-3 weeks havent been what I expected. I did my chest today and all my lifts were basically the same as they were last week.

Is it possible even on gear to have sticking points from week to week? My diet is 4000cals a day + but I suppose I could eat more.....maybe 4500. Maybe im overeacting but my strength and size isnt going up as I expected...........but I didnt know what to expect as this is my first cycle.

I feel disheartened but am I overreacting or shud I be doing better? Last week I benched 270 x 4 this week I did the same. Like I said.........is it possible to have sticking points even on 1st cycle?

bump.........

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    start eating more and look into the workotu forum for tips

I dont need tips as such...............I just dont know what to expect from gear and my question was 'do you still have sticking points on some exercises even when on gear'? As I said I dont know if im overeacting or just being impatient. There is a fine line between the two.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    give the long ester test a little longer to start working.

primetime1 is offline Member
    its only the 1st week with out the dbol .... give it another week or so..
    if it hasnt gone up by then analyize how you could possibly change workout or diet to keep gaining
    i remember times in past cycs when i didnt go up in all my lifts
    good luck and keep gaining!

Some areas are going up ok but I have to say that my chest is a major sticking point. Ive gone from 225x6 to 270x4 in 5 weeks. Im using test e but shouldnt that have kicked in by now? Its been 5 and half weeks since first shot............some guys tell me it kicks in by day 10-14. Dont think im overtraining my chest.......11 sets total with 7 of those to failure. I may change my chest routine if i dont see an increase.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    So what does your workout look like? Also TEST E usually kicks in around week 4 or 5, but since your taking that you should of known that... SETS? REPS? REST? EXERCISES?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Are you using iranian test e bought in Pymouth by any chance?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    The test should kick in soon, I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe up your callories if possible. You could try switching up your workout, might refresh your body abit too.

Samson1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Are you using iranian test e bought in Pymouth by any chance?
    Thats an odd question............

The test is legit I can assure you. Chest has always been a stubborn area in terms of strength. Im gonna increase me cals and see how it goes. Ive been told by some people im overeacting................im just paranoid.

About my sets and reps etc..............I wasnt overtraining as a natural so I doubt im overtraining now.

Samson1 is offline Junior Member
    Sorry................samson1 is my friend..........this is jnrmrplymouth using samson1 name.

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    Hi guys

I need some advice and feedback really. Basically im on my first cycle of test and dianabol . Im on week 5 now............just finished 4 weeks of dianabol (30mgs/day) and im doing test e (500mgs/wk). Ive gained about 15-17lbs so far (obviously mostly water I know).

Ill cut to the chase here.........the first 2 weeks were rapid in strength and size but the past 2-3 weeks havent been what I expected. I did my chest today and all my lifts were basically the same as they were last week.

Is it possible even on gear to have sticking points from week to week? My diet is 4000cals a day + but I suppose I could eat more.....maybe 4500. Maybe im overeacting but my strength and size isnt going up as I expected...........but I didnt know what to expect as this is my first cycle.

I feel disheartened but am I overreacting or shud I be doing better? Last week I benched 270 x 4 this week I did the same. Like I said.........is it possible to have sticking points even on 1st cycle?
    Go buy yourself some test propionate , slam an extra 400-600mg p/w for 2 weeks, your drive, fullness and vascualrity will come in rapidly because of the fast acting ether. Any time i find i plateau in the middle of a stack it seems to work great to break down that wall.

Thread Information