DBflash21 is offline Member

First Cycle, plase comment, final advice.

Ok guys, finally accumulated everything I need for my first cycle pending some questions. Please give me your advice and anything i may need to "tweak" thanks bros.

Sustanon250
    Weeks 1-12
    125mg/EOD (M,W,F)

Winstrol
    Weeks 8-12
    50mg/ ED

Start Nolvex 2 weeks prior, and continue through cycle, and will be taking Clomid following the cycle.

Ok, so here are my final questions... Would you guys reccoment me stacking something with sust? What stacks well with it? My goal is to gain 10-15 QUALITY lbs of muscle, not trying to be a bodybuilder, just reach my goals and keep my speed (football). Appriciate it guys, happy new years.

For a first cycle...no need for more than two hormones. IMO you should run the winny 6wks up to 1 day before starting your PCT clomid. Winny has a short half-life and this will keep you cycling right up to your clomid.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    u can add dbol @ 40 mg ed for 4 weeks & pct 1 day after ur winny shoot ^5 good luck

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Personally I wouldnt run sustanon for 1st cycle.............id rather use a long laster like enanthate . If you are doing 12 weeks of sus and 6 weeks of winny start your winny on week 9 then start PCT 21 days after your last sus shot. This way the timing should be right with PCT. I think 40mgs is a bit high for a 1st cycle dont you think hosam? Use 25-30mgs ED for 4 weeks. If diet is right you should gain over 30lbs from this...........how much you keep depends on genetics, diet and water loss.

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    why don't you follow the advice you got in the same exact thread posted yesterday, there was no need for this post....

First Cycle, please comment, and advice welcome!!

....you obviously paid no attention anyway

don't use sus for your first cycle, use test e
    don't use winny on your first cycle

you will put 20 lbs on with just test alone....TEST O-N-L-Y.

GET IT? I bet not.

gotta break it down Barney style sometimes

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    Test E for 1st cycle. Maybe add in some dbol

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Bro cycle does not look to bad. I like sust i think it will make for a good cycle. The eod injections is the best way to run sust also. how you have it just keep going with the eod. dont stop and friday and restart on mon.

i would also moye the winny to the end of the cycle like this.

Sustanon250
    Weeks 1-12
    125mg/EOD (M,W,F)

Winstrol
    Weeks 8-14
    50mg/ ED

alllooksnnogo is offline Junior Member
    Why do you want to start off with 2 compounds anyway? The whole point of a first cycle is to understand how your body reacts to gear. Your cycle does not look bad bro but I would start with the test alone. Also at least 400-500mg/weeks is a must....a minimum. EOD is a better way to run sust but make sure you do 2 ml(250mg/ml)/week

What are your goals....to put lean mass on or just to grow like a mofo? If the later option is in your head then I would leave the winny for another cycle
    Last edited by alllooksnnogo; 01-08-2006 at 11:16 AM.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Hey the winny at the end of a cycle is fine. You will know how you react to the test with in the first few week. By the time you add the winny into the cycle you will be able to tell what compound is causing what.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    To be honest I think its ok to run d-bol and test first cycle. People say to use only test to 'see how you react', but to be fair the test and d-bol kick in at different rates. Weeks 1-4 you will see how you react to d-bol and weeks 4-12 you will see how you react to test. If you get what I mean guys.

Now if it was test and deca together first cycle thats a different story as they will both be kicking in around similar times.

Thanks guys for the information. Dirty I realized I accidently posted this twice, my computer was having problems, and i didn't think the first post went through. Anways... ok so basically everyone is saying for the first cycle, just run a single ester test. Which type would you recomend? E, P, C...??? let me know, I will be getting my gear later this week so I need to work this out asap, thanks.

dubvee is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DBflash21
    Thanks guys for the information. Dirty I realized I accidently posted this twice, my computer was having problems, and i didn't think the first post went through. Anways... ok so basically everyone is saying for the first cycle, just run a single ester test. Which type would you recomend? E, P, C...??? let me know, I will be getting my gear later this week so I need to work this out asap, thanks.
    Test E

Ok what dosages? days? weeks?

Thread Information