Help with Test suspension

Hey guys i been researching about test susp & decided to use it this is my last try with any kind or steroids because i got allergy twice in 2 different cycle so i want to try just test & see how it will go am 187cm 200Lbs this is my 4th cycle ive done before compounds like test E/prop/dbol /deca /winny/eq/sustanon .Now i know it must be shot x2 a day this is my first time with it should i go with 100mg ed injecting 50mg in the morning & 50mg in the evening or should i go 100mg eod & i read alot its hard on the system so for how long just test susp cycle must be??

i'll be back in an hour i'll go make dinner now.

thanks for your time.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    The dose you'll chose will be dependent on your previous cycle experience.Example would be,if you ran 800 mgs test your last cycle.That's what I would run using suspension.
    You will have to shoot it twice daily.No way around that.
    I've ran it for 6 weeks by itself.It's my test of choice.But the shots get old real quick.And the next day soreness associated with suspension is something you'll need to take into account.

~Pinnacle~

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    The dose you'll chose will be dependent on your previous cycle experience.Example would be,if you ran 800 mgs test your last cycle.That's what I would run using suspension.
    Keeping in mind that 800mg of testosterone enanthate is not the same dose of testosterone as 800mg of suspension. 60-70mg Suspension is roughly about 100mg of TE... if I can remember correctly - been awhile since I saw those conversions based on ester weights... anyone have that info, please share it

The shots will get ol' brah - make sure you can commit to them. You should still be good with a light propinate ester - blood levels quickly drop on the third day...

I found some info...

There is however one way that we can say an ester does technically effect potency; it is calculated in the steroid weight. The heavier the ester chain, the greater is its percentage of the total weight. In the case of testosterone enanthate for example, 250mg of esterified steroid (testosterone enanthate) is equal to only 180mg of free testosterone. 70mgs out of each 250mg injection is the weight of the ester. If we wanted to be really picky, we could consider enanthate slightly MORE potent than cypionate (I know this goes against popular thinking) as its ester chain contains one less carbon atom (therefore taking up a slightly smaller percentage of total weight). Propionate would of course come out on top of the three, releasing a measurable (but not significant) amount more testosterone per injection than cypionate or enanthate.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Keeping in mind that 800mg of testosterone enanthate is not the same dose of testosterone as 800mg of suspension. 60-70mg Suspension is roughly about 100mg of TE... if I can remember correctly - been awhile since I saw those conversions based on ester weights... anyone have that info, please share it
    Noted!

You're pretty close in your guesstimation.Someone posted the conversion chart you are referring to recently.Can't recall the exact numbers,but you're pretty much spot on.So in essence, he could fare well running 650-700 mgs weekly of suspension based on 800 mgs TE.

LOL...never mind.disregard post 5(see post#4)..lol..

thanks alot bros for the advice my last real cycle last year it was 15wk 750mg of test e/dbol /deca then i started the prop/eq for 3wks & got allergic then the deca/test e/dbol cycle for 2wks & allergy is back.Yeah i know that "when you inject 100mg of suspension you get 100mg while 100mg of enan yeild 72mg of test" thats from hooker's profile .So should i do 100mg ed x2 a day 50mg in the morning & 50mg in the evening for thats 700mg ew right oh btw what do you think of the local growth when injecting susp is it real?

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Unoid is offline Member
    start searching the net for 27G 3/4" needles and 30G 1/2" needles.

the 30g are a godsend if you're injecting only 1/2 a ml to places w/o fat (delt, tri, bi)

Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    start searching the net for 27G 3/4" needles and 30G 1/2" needles.

the 30g are a godsend if you're injecting only 1/2 a ml to places w/o fat (delt, tri, bi)

thanks bro but needles are not problem for me i can get anything i want even the 30ml syringe for animals lol.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

A suspension only cycle leads you down a few paths really... I guess I would follow the body's natural spikes which would have me taking a shot first thing in the morning and then one right before the gym.

Technically, you might be able to get away with one shot in the morning and having minimal effect on the HPTA since you will spend half the day without the exogenous support - so essence, you would be getting an abnormal testosterone surge in the morning to help with recovery and anabolism. You could do it with one shot preworkout too... but this doesn't go with the body's normal rythums... unless you train in the morning. This would be something to try if you wanted to experiment a little... otherwise I would suggest going with the two shots I mentioned previously...

And, no - I have never seen nor read any good proof that AAS can lead to localized growth... but the only read-worthy evidence comes from using esterless gear, which does absorb rapidly... but nonetheless, I wouldn't assume it would have that effect...

Thanks Warrior you been a great help i'll go with x2 shots per day 50mg morning & 50mg evening no problem its not my first time with pain or many injections lol.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Let me know how it goes - or if you uncover anything else related to this itching/allergin... remember, a doc visit for a check-up and possibly an allergy panel are still things you should do

Sure bro i'll let you know about the allergy btw there is a question been on my head for a while maybe its the cause of the allergy in the first place with the past 2 cycles that i got allergy i never used any nolva not even a pill with my previous cycles i always used 20mg nolva all the way i never missed a day so do you think elevated estrogen levels can cause it if yes can the estrogen get elevated in just 2wks with enanthate /nandrolone /dbol ??

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    Sure bro i'll let you know about the allergy btw there is a question been on my head for a while maybe its the cause of the allergy in the first place with the past 2 cycles that i got allergy i never used any nolva not even a pill with my previous cycles i always used 20mg nolva all the way i never missed a day so do you think elevated estrogen levels can cause it if yes can the estrogen get elevated in just 2wks with enanthate /nandrolone /dbol ??

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    Its highly unlikey that you'd be allergic to elevated estrogen levels since it is a naturally occuring hormone. If you frontload heavy esters (double the maintenance dose prior to the first half life), than yes - estrogen can raise significantly in the first 2 weeks...

But good troubleshooting nonetheless...

Hammerman is offline Junior Member
    Gotta be twice daily injections with suspension bro, maximum results that way, the shots are a chore, but you will love the results!

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Its highly unlikey that you'd be allergic to elevated estrogen levels since it is a naturally occuring hormone. If you frontload heavy esters (double the maintenance dose prior to the first half life), than yes - estrogen can raise significantly in the first 2 weeks...

But good troubleshooting nonetheless...

I dont know lol it just hit me well i think the doc that am going to see this week will let me know everything.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerman
    Gotta be twice daily injections with suspension bro, maximum results that way, the shots are a chore, but you will love the results!

Am looking forward to it Hammerman thanks for your input

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Thread Information