Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Holy F#$%^ing Crap!!!!!!! HEADACHE

I've been posting about the headaches I'm getting as of late. 1st cycle and I'm one week in on 30mg dbol /ed and have shot 1000mg test-e over the last week. I'm horny as shit and just had sex but afterwards, the headache hit me like a ton of bricks!!!!!!!! ANy advice is REALLY needed. I am worried. Anyone?!?!!?!?!? Also, I'm taking 20mg Nolva. PLease HELP!!!!!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    how is your water intake mate??

Bump

Seriously, help please. My pain tolerance is high and this is worrying me. Advice?

Water

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    how is your water intake mate??

One to 1 1/2 gallon per day.

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Have you checked your blood pressure?

musclehead1 is offline Member
    holy crap 1000mg of test ew for your first cycle? That is overkill imo. Go get your blood pressure checked...Also where does it hurt?>>>like the temples...back of the neck etc?

Blood Pressure

Quote Originally Posted by EdMan2
    Have you checked your blood pressure?
    Not yet. Now I'm on vacation in Chicago. Maybe the hotel has a BP cuff and stethascope.

Also, it's towards the end of my workout, the headache is lessened. The first working set is like dynamite in my head but it does get better over the workout. What do y'all think? Should I goto the gym in an hour as planned or what? Really appreciate the help.

Correction

Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    holy crap 1000mg of test ew for your first cycle? That is overkill imo. Go get your blood pressure checked...Also where does it hurt?>>>like the temples...back of the neck etc?
    I took 250mg BD test-e on monday and another 250mg on thurs. SO, I'm up to 500mg so far and was planning on running 500mg/wk for ten weeks and the 30mf dbol /ed for the first 28 days.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    agree prolly bp lose the d-bol

Where it hurts

If I remember from biology class it is in the frontal cortex. Like a band across the top of my forehead. Feels like a migraine (I've only had two of those and they both were precipitated by blurry vision. This starts with my first working set.

Dropping the dbol

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    agree prolly bp lose the d-bol
    I read here that someone had the same problem and it went away after about a week. Anyone else had anything similar. I'll ditch it if need be but.......if other have gotten past the headaches, I'd be willing to "suffer" another day or two but I DO NOT WANT TO F$%^K myself up.

Quote Originally Posted by Grappler13
    I read here that someone had the same problem and it went away after about a week. Anyone else had anything similar. I'll ditch it if need be but.......if other have gotten past the headaches, I'd be willing to "suffer" another day or two but I DO NOT WANT TO F$%^K myself up.
    go to the store and check your bp. may not be accurate but you'll have an idea

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    High adren****e levels after an orgasm may be the culprit. Get your BP checked as well.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    High adren****e levels after an orgasm may be the culprit. Get your BP checked as well.

So what your saying is not to have any sex.

Blood Pressure Results

The Hotel guy just brought over one of those do it yourself machines and it read 139/90 with a Heart rate of 52. I'm normally 120/80. SO?.........to drop the dbol or not AND do I go to the gym today. COuld it be the test-e causing tghe BP rise?

The Hotel guy just brought over one of those do it yourself machines and it read 139/90 with a Heart rate of 52. I'm normally 120/80. SO?.........to drop the dbol or not AND do I go to the gym today. COuld it be the test-e causing tghe BP rise?
    don't sweat that bp. plus did you use a large cuff? your arms bigger than 13 inches? either way that bp is fine, (90 is on the low end of high)

Correction

don't sweat that bp. plus did you use a large cuff? your arms bigger than 13 inches? either way that bp is fine, (90 is on the low end of high)
    Actually the Dr. just said my BP was 161/99 & HR 55. SO?

Actually the Dr. just said my BP was 161/99 & HR 55. SO?
    that is getting up there. always happens to me while "on" exept mine is way higher. 175/135 last week

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    The androgens cause edema (water retention). You probably have a sharp pain at the back, lower part of your head? It's water pushing up on the brain. I've had them before, they hurt. Drink lots of water like booz says and if that doesn't help, take a diuretic. Are you taking anti-e's?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    BUMP on the anti-e's. I'd go with aromasin if he's already taking 20mg nolva. Go with 25mg aromasin. Hopefully that will help with the H2o retention. If it dosen't subside you might want to go with SJ's reccomendation and get a diuretic. If those don't help I'd drop the dbol .

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Trenbolone leaves some very potent and suppressive metabolites behind for a few weeks.
    how did you do that? same reply in 2 diff. posts lol

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    I've been posting about the headaches I'm getting as of late. 1st cycle and I'm one week in on 30mg dbol/ed and have shot 1000mg test-e over the last week. I'm horny as shit and just had sex but afterwards, the headache hit me like a ton of bricks!!!!!!!! ANy advice is REALLY needed. I am worried. Anyone?!?!!?!?!? Also, I'm taking 20mg Nolva. PLease HELP!!!!!

any advice? why the **** are you taking 1g of test on a first cycle?
    My advice is to do research before you start injecting chemicals into your body, 1g of test a week on a first cycle is ****ing retarded.

As far as you head ach's check your blood pressure its prob through the roof, back the god damned test down to 500 a week for gods sake..

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    how did you do that? same reply in 2 diff. posts lol
    Skillz................ Man that's what's happens when you wanna answer more than one thread it a time. lol
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 01-07-2006 at 04:51 PM.

LIBeef is offline Junior Member
    I had this problem as well. Anytime I exerted myself in the gym or the bedroom I got a pounding headache so bad I could hardly move. I went to a neurologist and it was diagnosed as migraine headaches. The doc prescribed me some medicine and the problem went away.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    I'd be almost certain that it is the raising blood pressure that is causing the headache. If it continues to get worse you might need to drop the dbol , just make sure to keep an eye on the BP.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    I had the same problem. Its not the test thats causing it, its the dianabol . the headaches will disapear in a few days. I had headaches after 5 days of d-bol, by day 10-12 they disapeared. Dont drop the d-bol.

Dr.s'; Orders

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    any advice? why the **** are you taking 1g of test on a first cycle?
    My advice is to do research before you start injecting chemicals into your body, 1g of test a week on a first cycle is ****ing retarded.

As far as you head ach's check your blood pressure its prob through the roof, back the god damned test down to 500 a week for gods sake..
    I mistated my dose. I'm on 500mg/wk test-e with 30mg dbol ed and 20 mg nolva. Dr. proscribed me a diuretic and some migraine medicine. \

Triamterene diuretic to be taken once ed and RELPAC for the "migraine". I don't hink it's a migraine. So with regard to the Diuretic, should I drink even more water?

Hey bros, should I take a day off? warm up more to get the blood flowing or what. If lots of you have had the problem with dbol subside after a week or so, then I'm inclined to stick it out. My strength is through the roof, especially in my second working sets and, to be honest, my sense of well-being is amazing. It's like I'm floating.

I'll take any advice and keep y'all posted.

ALSO: The Doc said to keep the Nolva to ten mg/ed if that. She seemed to think thata could be contributing as well. Any thoughts?

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member

Dude, if its really that bad you should stop now

High blood pressure related headaches or chemical induced headaches from possibly a bad batch, etc... just stop. Why risk it? Your central nervous system is getting so taxed from all the pain management taking place in your body that your recovery probly sucks therefore you cycle is yielding minimal results. Also you dont want to stroke out bro. All for what? really? You know why we dont hear about all the horror stories most cant get back on the forum to write about them.

Bump?

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    BUMP on the anti-e's. I'd go with aromasin if he's already taking 20mg nolva. Go with 25mg aromasin. Hopefully that will help with the H2o retention. If it dosen't subside you might want to go with SJ's reccomendation and get a diuretic. If those don't help I'd drop the dbol.
    What do you mean bump on the anti-e's?

thekustomshop1 is offline New Member

Headache here too!

This is my 6th day of dbol @50 ed. I take 25mg in the morning and 25mg about an hour and a half before workout. Headache started on the 5th day, feels like a miagrane. I need to drink more water!

Thread Information