Thread: Tren ?????

candyman md is offline Junior Member

Tren ?????

Does anybody know if you can mix tri-tren (BD) with Test prop(BD)? I know the tri-tren is mixed with, what looks like three kinds of tren. Any help would be appreciated. It would cut down on some of the shots if they can be mixed.....

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by candyman md
    Does anybody know if you can mix tri-tren(BD) with Test prop(BD)? I know the tri-tren is mixed with, what looks like three kinds of tren. Any help would be appreciated. It would cut down on some of the shots if they can be mixed.....

Of course, all you're doing is mixing 2 oils in 1 syringe. We all do it all the time...............Tren can cause some serious sides if you don't know what to do with it. I'd run Tren-A if this is your first run just b/c if you experience some harsh sides you cant tone it down or completely cut it out and be done with it. Tri-tren has some longer esters in it so just make sure to research it before you go ahead and start it. Good Luck..........

Yes mix them if you want...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    try tren and prop can be mixed.

candyman md is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for your answers. I thought I could mix the two, but I just wanted to make sure since I have not used the tri-tren . I have used tren-ace and loved it, so I figured I would turn it up a little. Time will tell............

Thread Information