AZlifter is offline Associate Member

Question Better to beat the horse to death, than be the dead horse...lol

Hey Bros!

Alright, by now i must sound like a broken record but fuck it, i'd rather be safe than sorry (also have a bigger wallet..lol). I'm hoping to start this cylce soon.

EQ & Test Enan @ 400mg (each) per week for 10 weeks

I was wondering if i should fork out the cash for the Arimidex or just keep the novaldex on hand? This is going to be my FIRST CYLCE and I just want to be safe, especially with the side effects. Of course, i'll have 36 tablets of Clomid 50mg for post cycle, but is it worth buying the Arimidex or can i just get enough Nov on hand? Thanks for the input fellas....oh yeah i remember reading something about not having to spread out Clomid during the day....so can i just take all the clomid needed on that day at once or not?

Thanks Brothers!!!!!! I appreciate any advise!!!!!

Dizzy is offline Banned
    I think nolvadex would be fine. Unless water retention is a big worry. Arimidex is alot more efficient at keeping water to a minimum. Looks like a good first cycle. Good luck.

Hey thanks Dizzy!

I hear that EQ/Test cycle is pretty low in water retention any how? is this true or should i maybe stack the test with something else? I'm not to worried about holding water i just don't want a HUGE puffy look....it took me a long time to get where i am at now so i don't want to lose definition to the water retention ya know........thanks again !

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Yeah...that cycle shouldn't be too bad as far as water goes. Test would be the culprit anyways. Everyone reacts differently though. I've seen guys get nasty water retention with just 500mg of test a week. But I don't.

bUMP....n e more responses????

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I haven't had any water retention on test en (400mg/wk) and deca (400mg/wk) at all. Just adding my experience. I'm in week 5 now. Hope this helps.

peace,

ttgb

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    Nolvadex would be fine. You are really not taking that much gear. Unless you have a problem with gyno stick with the nolva.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I,d say the nolvedex is enouph,If you start holding major water skip the test and just run the Eq and run some winny the last 4 weeks at 50 mg E.D.

Thread Information