Norway is offline New Member

Question Advice wanted - Sustanon & Deca

I´ve just bought 10 Sustanon 250, 4 Deca and some Nolvadex .
    This is my first cycle and hope the stack is sufficient.

I plan to use it in a 8 week cycle, but needs some tips on how the cycle should be.

- Thanks

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    What do you mean by 4 deca ? What strenght and how much?

Right now you need 6 more sus amps, probably more deca (depending on what you have), and 30, 50mg clomids.

marx is offline Member
    There's not much you can do with 4 deca , that's enough test if you wanna run a low dose but the deca is useless, no matter what mg/ml it is...

DiMensionX is offline Member
    I just don't ever see the point in an 8 week cycle of juice that doesn't kick in until week 4.

I'd go 10 weeks. 2 amps of Sust per week. 400mg's Deca a week. Clomid post cycle, nolva on hand, and Liquidex if you have the cash.

DMX

I want to do a low dose cycle, but do anyone have any advice on how to use the current stack?

... cant get any clomid, but cant I use the Nolvadex ?

The deca (extrabolin) is 200 mg

DiMensionX is offline Member
    No, you need to wait until you can A) Get enough gear and B) Get your post cycle supplements ready. Low dose is one thing, but why waste your time with this?

DMX

G-S Guest
    Listen to DMX, he is right on with this one.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    I must be pissy tonight, cause here comes another one of "those" posts...Im sorry in advance---BUT, you need to use the search button, if you would have, you would have found that A) you dont have enough gear to even do a "low dose" cycle---what you do have is, enough gear to throw your body out of wack for mininal, if any gains. B) you would have seen people with similar threads that have gotten the same responses you have on this one. Sorry, but it seems that in the last 3 days I have seen more repetitive threads than I ever have here on AR. It make the board VERY boring.....do the board a favor--use the SEARCH button!
    -Cy

a-bombz is offline New Member
    the deca doesnt even start to kick infor 3-4 weeks so unless you get 4 more amps youre wasting your time and money!..also you should get some d-bol and run about 25-35g per day for weeks 1-4(low dosage) to kick start the cycle..definitely try to pick up clomid or else youre gonna have a fucked up sackadiliac in the end...remember,testicular atrophy BAD!!!.hope this helps

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Plan your cycle then buy your gear.

Ok, thanks for your help.

I´ve tried to search the board, but its a lot of information to go through... One of the reasons why I asked is because that this board often recomend larger doses than other websites.

I could maybe get 5 more sustanons and clomid if I dig deep in my pockets, but what kind of cycle should i use then?

jonesmeister is offline Junior Member
    u have to use your own judgement on dosage m8, and u should search around the net first before u deciede how much is right for you.

a low dosage course of deca and sus would have to be one shot of each for 8 weeks .(this is the minimum)

alot of people on this board advocate higher doses but i did this course very recently and after 5 weeks had gained 14 pounds and have kept most of these gains .

a-bombz is offline New Member
    Originally posted by jonesmeister

a low dosage course of deca and sus would have to be one shot of each for 8 weeks .(this is the minimum)

alot of people on this board advocate higher doses but i did this course very recently and after 5 weeks had gained 14 pounds and have kept most of these gains .
    have you seen the size of some of the dudes on this board?a 200mg boot for someone like bigkev would give him a 5 second tingle for christ sake.....

jonesmeister is offline Junior Member
    i wasnt flamming anyone just telling the guy to research his options fully,
    and im not a small person meself

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by DiMensionX
    I just don't ever see the point in an 8 week cycle of juice that doesn't kick in until week 4.

I'd go 10 weeks. 2 amps of Sust per week. 400mg's Deca a week. Clomid post cycle, nolva on hand, and Liquidex if you have the cash.

DMX
    Couldn't agree more.

Thread Information