Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: infection?

  1. #1
    Testsubject's Avatar
    Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    shoutingatthedevil
    Posts
    2,816

    infection?

    I shot my bicep on monday and on tuesday morning it started to hurt, not that bad though, it kept on getting worse until yesterday and now it is really itchy, my bicep is a light red, it looks swollen, almost like my bicep is really pumped from a workout, do you think this is an infection, should i just wait a few more days to see what happens?

  2. #2
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    I shot my bicep on monday and on tuesday morning it started to hurt, not that bad though, it kept on getting worse until yesterday and now it is really itchy, my bicep is a light red, it looks swollen, almost like my bicep is really pumped from a workout, do you think this is an infection, should i just wait a few more days to see what happens?


    Sounds like celulitis. I've gotten a couple of times, a simple infection that can be cured with antibiotics. The first time I panicked and ran a Z-Pack for 5 days and it cleared up fairly quick. The second time I didnt and it went away, just took longer. I'd play it safe and just grab some antibiotics and it should go away within a couple of days..............

  3. #3
    Testsubject's Avatar
    Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    shoutingatthedevil
    Posts
    2,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Sounds like celulitis. I've gotten a couple of times, a simple infection that can be cured with antibiotics. The first time I panicked and ran a Z-Pack for 5 days and it cleared up fairly quick. The second time I didnt and it went away, just took longer. I'd play it safe and just grab some antibiotics and it should go away within a couple of days..............
    Z-pac, explain to me what this is, is it the medication you took?? if so is it OTC or do you have to get it through your doc. Im gonna wait it out a couple more days first.

  4. #4
    Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    397
    I shot .5ml of winstrol in each of my bicepe with 25g 5/8 needle...I have little red area around the area I injected. Last about 3 days and then it goes away every time....is this the same thing your experiencing? I'm curious of what the red area is from myself....

  5. #5
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Z-pac, explain to me what this is, is it the medication you took?? if so is it OTC or do you have to get it through your doc. Im gonna wait it out a couple more days first.

    All a Z-pack does is let you run antibiotics for 5 days instead of a typical 10 day. It's a prescription drug that you can have your doc just call in for you. My doc knows what I do and all I had to do was call and they called the pharmacy and took care of it for me..............

  6. #6
    Testsubject's Avatar
    Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    shoutingatthedevil
    Posts
    2,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    All a Z-pack does is let you run antibiotics for 5 days instead of a typical 10 day. It's a prescription drug that you can have your doc just call in for you. My doc knows what I do and all I had to do was call and they called the pharmacy and took care of it for me..............
    Cheers.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •