Thread: Liquidex

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member

Liquidex

I have about 3 more weeks until I start PCT. I ran nolvadex @ 20mg ED throughout the cycle and I'm going to continue with that until the end of my PCT. I have liquidex as well, should I start that now or wait until I start my clomids, which do you think will allow for a better recovery?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    I have about 3 more weeks until I start PCT. I ran nolvadex @ 20mg ED throughout the cycle and I'm going to continue with that until the end of my PCT. I have liquidex as well, should I start that now or wait until I start my clomids, which do you think will allow for a better recovery?
    Clomid for PCT. If you think you're carrying extra water, switch from nolva to liquidex until the end of cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Clomid for PCT. If you think you're carrying extra water, switch from nolva to liquidex until the end of cycle.
    Im not having any problems with water retention, I was only going to use the ldex post cycle to lower estrogen and help increase my natuaral test levels. My PCT is on one month and Im gonna run nolva at 20mg ED clomid at 50mg ED and ldex at .25mg ED. Would starting the ldex now benifit me more in the end or should I just wait to start it when I start my PCT?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not having any problems with water retention, I was only going to use the ldex post cycle to lower estrogen and help increase my natuaral test levels. My PCT is on one month and Im gonna run nolva at 20mg ED clomid at 50mg ED and ldex at .25mg ED. Would starting the ldex now benifit me more in the end or should I just wait to start it when I start my PCT?

I swear I've read that you shouldn't use clomid and ldex together? I think you want to use clomid + nolva in PCT. Research the PCT forum, do a search.

Im going off of pheedos PCT suggestion: 20mg nolva ED .25mg ldex ED and 100mg clomid ED, Im not very good with clomid so Im only gonna run 50mg ED.

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    I swear I've read that you shouldn't use clomid and ldex together? I think you want to use clomid + nolva in PCT. Research the PCT forum, do a search.
    you can use clomid and l-dex together in pct, i am going through pct right now using clomid, l-dex & tribulis plus.
    i think your thinking of tamox and letro (i think it's those 2 it might be l-dex instead of letro) mixing those 2 causes one of them not to work at it's full potential.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Where dod you read this? I have used l-dex and Clomid in every one of my PCT with out a problem......... You might be thinking of Letro. IMO letro is too strong at stopping aromatization and can slow down recovery..... JMO

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Start the l-dex now at .25mg ED so that you have your blood levels built and also it will stop any more aromtization from taking place as you get ready for PCT.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Found this on here a while back. Sounded interesting so I saved it to my comp. This is only a snip of it, if you want the rest LMK. I felt that this section pertained to your question rather well.

There is known drug-drug interaction of tamoxifen with anastrozole and letrozole . Concomitant administration of either anastrozole or letrozole with tamoxifen decreases the plasma level of the AI. Concomitant administration of letrozole and tamoxifen decreased the level of letrozole by 38% (90% confidence interval, 32–43%; Ref. 32 ). Anastrozole and tamoxifen administrated concomitantly in the ATAC trial lowered the plasma anastrozole level in the combined arm by 27% ... Whereas the combined therapy arm of the ATAC trial demonstrated a decrease in the plasma concentration of anastrozole, systemic E2 suppression was similar to that observed in patients treated with anastrozole alone. Based on the observed drug-drug interaction and the lack of clinical data demonstrating the superiority of the combined arm, this arm of the study is being discontinued.

So the effectiveness of letrozole and arimidex are impared by tamoxifen so using it would be less than optimal. Another study showed that IF an AI would be used during PCT with Tamoxifen it should be Aromasin .

Coadministration of tamoxifen does not affect exemestane pharmacokinetics or pharmacodynamics and that the combination is well-tolerated and active. Further clinical investigation is warranted.

Ergo...

*PCT*
    (Intermittent use of HCG --protocol determined by cycle.)
    Weeks 1-2: SERM
    Weeks 2-4: AI
    Weeks 4-6: SERM
    **REPEAT**
    **REPEAT**

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Start the l-dex now at .25mg ED so that you have your blood levels built and also it will stop any more aromtization from taking place as you get ready for PCT.
    Beautiful, there's the answer I was lookin' for, thank Mud.

Thread Information