kizza234 is offline Associate Member

Question taking syringes on planes (checked baggage)

Okay, i know you could obviously have them if you're diabetic, in which case they'll have a nifty little black case with insulin and such... but would you ever get questioned for just having a "stash" in your checked luggage? And, do 25 g needles work with Winny? Test e or p? Tren ? Var? Or would i need a larger needle for any of those...

thanks

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I've heard of people getting them through, BUT is it really worth it? How long will you be gone for etc... Personally, I'd overnight them to myself.

THINKBIG is offline Junior Member
    checked baggage will not be a problem, looking for bombs not anything else. I happen to know alot about the TSA>BIG SMILE AND A WINK

I doubt you could get anything you want by them. They look for more than just bombs IMO. Hey I'm no expert, but it'd suck to get busted with a few cc's of juice because you couldn't wait to get back.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt even try it

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I do it all the time. I fly all over the world with my job and it has not been an issue. If I am questioned and they find something I just say HRT, which I am on although it is self prescribed

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    u carry ur pins along with AAS ???

roger24 is offline Banned
    i wouldent try it bro, is it realy worth getting caught at the airport

domestic is A-OK really it is. But do what ever you want

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    They find pins they are going to pull your ass asside and search you and your bag untill they find somthing or untill they are sure you have nothing. It isnt worth it.

huh huh i said Asside

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    They'd probably be more than fine if they were intended for your Grandmothers Saint Bernard. Then again, why not just buy pins at your destination.

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    They find pins they are going to pull your ass asside and search you and your bag untill they find somthing or untill they are sure you have nothing. It isnt worth it.
    I dont agree. I had juice and Pins and Syringes in a GNC bottle in my carry on. I was travelling from Singapore to China, now as you may know Singapore has one of the stricktest drug policies in the world. They found my stuff and said whats this, I said Medicine, they said OK we will give it to the pilot and you can pick it up when you get to Beijing, which is exactly what I did with no hassles what so ever. They were more worried about the pins than anything else. If I had put it in my suitcase there would not have been a problem.

Wobbly is offline New Member
    Based on experience rather than opinion, I don't see a problem--not even on international flights. I do it all the time because I need to aspirate my knee frequently.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbly
    Based on experience rather than opinion, I don't see a problem--not even on international flights. I do it all the time because I need to aspirate my knee frequently.
    i hope you dont do it in front of the kids

Yeh, go ahead and get on the plane with that.. Let us know how it goes.

Exactly.

If it is just winny, put it in Gelcaps and take it with you.

can you drink..... never mind..

na its just the pins... no juice. I've already had 1 syringe pass through my carry on many times with no questions (epinephrine)... but then again, its only one, not many. I was just wondering cause i have the pins now, so if i can take them back i'd rather not buy more of them when i get back home.

All checked in baggage is run through X-ray then if a threat is identified. A device or object that appears to be an explosive your bag will be opened and examined, If it is not a BOMB no problem, Weed is not a bomb, coke is not a bomb, needles are not bombs! A gun without proper paperwork will get you pulled. That is it.... It is illegal search and seizure to pull anything else out of the bag that is not identified as a bomb. TSA is not the DEA..... And I said checked in not CARRY ON, If you don't have a script it could be used as a weapon......

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THINKBIG
    All checked in baggage is run through X-ray then if a threat is identified. A device or object that appears to be an explosive your bag will be opened and examined, If it is not a BOMB no problem, Weed is not a bomb, coke is not a bomb, needles are not bombs! A gun without proper paperwork will get you pulled. That is it.... It is illegal search and seizure to pull anything else out of the bag that is not identified as a bomb. TSA is not the DEA..... And I said checked in not CARRY ON, If you don't have a script it could be used as a weapon......
    precisely

for some reason i've had a note left in my checked baggage that said it was searched like 2 out of the last 4 time i've flown and have had absolutely nothing in it.. maybe some scissors or something. wtf is that all about?

I doubt you could transport anything with Checked baggage on a commercial airline without being pulled. Yea right.

Quote Originally Posted by THINKBIG
    You really think an x-ray of a suit case will identify pins and syringes inside a shower bag ? Come on !!!

Thread Information