Pieru is offline Junior Member

Deca 400mg vs dianabol 40mg

8weeker with deca 400mg/wk or 6weeker 40mg/day dbol .witch one will give you better results?and dont start talk about test ,i

maximustoday is offline Junior Member
    removed...
    Last edited by maximustoday; 01-11-2008 at 10:19 PM.

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    What will be more anabolic ?
    2 chalupas and a mexican pizza from taco bell,
    or 6 chicken nuggets and a quarter pounder from McDonalds??

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by Reprisal 6

The 6 chicken nuggets and quarter pounder because they have more protein pound per pound

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    well if you dont wanna hear about test, youre not going to get many responses, especially ones you want to hear

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    well if you dont wanna hear about test, youre not going to get many responses, especially ones you want to hear
    I have used only test cycles so far and i get very bad acne from test and wont use it for while.Just wondering

acne or limp dick? thats a tough decision....Acne can be prevented or at least minimized

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    acne or limp dick? thats a tough decision....

Quote Originally Posted by Pieru
    8weeker with deca 400mg/wk or 6weeker 40mg/day dbol.witch one will give you better results?and dont start talk about test
    Neither. They will both be shit cycles. With deca you won't even be able to , and you'll loose a lot, if not most of the gains you made with the dbol . IMO, get some test, run the deca or dbol and suck it up with the acne. Shower twice a day, take some B5 @5-10g. ED or bactrim if the B5 dosen't help. the bottom line is you need to use AAS properly and NEITHER of the "cycles" you proposed are proper cycles. What's your PCT...? Nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717

Neither. They will both be shit cycles. With deca you won't even be able to , and you'll loose a lot, if not most of the gains you made with the dbol. IMO, get some test, run the deca or dbol and suck it up with the acne. Shower twice a day, take some B5 @5-10g. ED or bactrim if the B5 dosen't help. the bottom line is you need to use AAS properly and NEITHER of the "cycles" you proposed are proper cycles. What's your PCT...? Nothing?

Maybe i just need long break from test and juice.My acne is so bad it looks like someone shoot 20x shotgun bullets to my back.I do shower 3xday.Its not that.I have runned test almost a year(10months).My blood values are so bad that i cant use accutane either.I just asked because i dont want to loose all what a have gained.Maybe mega doses creatine will help me to keep gains.

Lil man 10 is offline Junior Member
    10 months not stop??????/ well that was a great idea!! not

acne can be controled, by ur lack of showering and tanning u broke out. deca for that length and solo...are you kidding?

Quote Originally Posted by Lil man 10
    10 months not stop??????/ well that was a great idea!! not
    Well,i had periods when i only take 250mg/week.Not a good idea but,if i dont do steroids and go to gym,i would be alcoholic(used to be).

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    some people are just beyond help... im not even going to bother trying with this guy, He dosent know shit and dosent want to know shit..

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    some people are just beyond help... im not even going to bother trying with this guy, He dosent know shit and dosent want to know shit..
    Thanks for support

You dont need support, you need a ****ing clue. Look at what your saying.

HI! GUYZ! I WANNA MAKE MY CAR RUN BUT I DONT HAVE A MOTOR OR GAS!
    TOLD TELL ME ABOUT MOTORS OR GAS! I KNOW I CAN MAKE IT RUN WITHOUT THEM! OK THANKS GUYZ!

seriously though... you ran test for 10 months.. that was rediculas.. you now say your not going to run test in anymore cycles.. but instead you wanna run a really short deca cycle with some Dbol ... thats a horrible cycle that will shut your test down, make your dick about as usefull as a pencil that was made with no lead, and the Dbol.. what the ****.. there are 90000000 threads here on cycles you should run. Use the search key.

omnipotent is offline Banned
    u can do dbol deca and some test together yur best bet .. acne is bullshit.. it goes away after a cycle .. just wash yur face like a normal perosn and yur ganna be fine

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    id just get some bloodwork done and see if your even ready too cycle again. bad acne can be a sign of fluctuating hormones wich would point in the direction of you not being recovered from your 10moth cycle. deca gave me bad acne, so it's not a safe bet for you. if you have trouble holding on too your gains, look into igf and HGH. or maybe/most likely the real problem lies in your diet regimen

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    if you have trouble holding on too your gains, look into igf and HGH. or maybe/most likely the real problem lies in your diet regimen
    Forget about igf and HGH.
    Take a deep look into your toilet. Thats where all your money is gonna be after you piss it away on a deca or d-bol cycle.

WHOOOOOOOSH...

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieru
    8weeker with deca 400mg/wk or 6weeker 40mg/day dbol .witch one will give you better results?and dont start talk about test ,i
    You would gain more size and strenght frome the dianabol cycle, and it would be far less supressive! Keeping the gains from d-bol only is not as hard as many believe.Yust use proviron with nolva during(cycle) too keep bloat down, and follow up with full pct.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    If you were on for 10 months then you shouldnt consider AAS for another 10 months. Time on = Time off............right guys? I really dont know what to say here..............You need to do ALOT of research. I would be interested to know your stats after using 10 months of test...........

Coach L is offline New Member
    Wow. You guys really beat this guy up. I feel bad, he is abusing this stuff just to stay off the booze.

Pieru, I dont know shit about steroids . But I have a degree in English and I work in sales, so I know alot about how it is best to approach a subject.

So my advice? Next, at least pretend that you are open to ALL SUGGESTIONS. Anyway, you SHOULD be.

youre blood values are all fu(ked up b/c you were on test for so long. You need to stay off everything for a while and get your blood levels back to normal. Running short crappy cycles are not going to allow your blood values to get normal and most likely you will still get acne b/c your hormones are all out of whack. Sounds as if you have an addictive personality and perhaps you should get some help with it

RobbieG is offline Member
    This thread is going to my bookmarks, I shall link this one to everyone with these "Test free-but I want deca " questions,

You are an steroid -addict.

If you want to cycle anything for the next 10 months, these 10 months would be AAS FREE, try Clomi, Nolva, letro, HCG , Arimidex and so on, read PCT forum and look for an AI and SERM PCT.

I think HCG with Letro can restore natural hormones in you, I'm not sure, butyou should post in PCT forums, I mean,, you are FUBAR right now regard future sex-life ..

keith hackney is offline Associate Member
    i would switch the quarter pounder with a piece of cheesecake post workout for a highly anabolic effect.

Thread Information