lzicc is offline Senior Member

A couple of tren questions.. A little long

I have enough tren e onhand that I could run for a good 10 week cycle, but keep putting it off because of everything that I have been reading about the sides. I've never done tren before, but I have done about 6 cycles in the past. I really want to try it.

I am thinking about buying some tren a and use that for my first tren cycle to see how I react to it.

It seems to me that injecting tren a ed is the better than eod, correct? I would rather inject eod though. I have 4 different spots that I am comfortable injecting. Delts and glutes. If I do ed shots, this means I would hit each spot once every 4 days. Is that gonna be ok? I would probably start of with 50mg ed at 75mg a ml, so I would be shooting less than a ml a day. I would also be using test e. I will start that 3/4 weeks before starting the tren a. This way it would have time to kick in.

The aggression sides, could that have to do with the crappy sleep that you get on tren? I know that I get pretty aggresive the next day when I don't sleep well. I've taken halo before and easily handled the aggression that I got from it.

What is the tren cough like? Do you cough uncontrolably? Does it come right after shooting or just pop up at anytime? Does it last long?

Is tren a painfull to shoot since it is quick acting like prop? I would be using BD.

As far as the sweat sides, I sweat pretty good on test, so I don't think that I would notice a difference and the acne side wouldn't be an issue. I have never got acne before from anything so I think that I would be safe.

Sorry for the long post. Just want to make sure I gave enough info on this and want to know what I am getting into before I would decide to do this.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Your shot rotation should be ok. Getting aggression on tren greatly varies from person to person, sounds to me like you'll be ok. I've exp tren cough once, you just start coughing a few secs after the injection it was very brief (prob under a min) for me.

I made my tren at home with an outrageous amount of BA, 5% i think and had no injection site pain at all.

I can't comment on the other sides, i seem to handle tren well.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    I have enough tren e onhand that I could run for a good 10 week cycle, but keep putting it off because of everything that I have been reading about the sides. I've never done tren before, but I have done about 6 cycles in the past. I really want to try it.

I am thinking about buying some tren a and use that for my first tren cycle to see how I react to it.

It seems to me that injecting tren a ed is the better than eod, correct? I would rather inject eod though. I have 4 different spots that I am comfortable injecting. Delts and glutes. If I do ed shots, this means I would hit each spot once every 4 days. Is that gonna be ok? I would probably start of with 50mg ed at 75mg a ml, so I would be shooting less than a ml a day. I would also be using test e. I will start that 3/4 weeks before starting the tren a. This way it would have time to kick in.

The aggression sides, could that have to do with the crappy sleep that you get on tren? I know that I get pretty aggresive the next day when I don't sleep well. I've taken halo before and easily handled the aggression that I got from it.
    If you can handle halo then tren shouldn't be a problem.

What is the tren cough like? Do you cough uncontrolably? Does it come right after shooting or just pop up at anytime? Does it last long?
    I didn't get the tren cough and both times I used fina pellets so I don't know if it's from some of the binders/fillers or if it's from something else.

Is tren a painfull to shoot since it is quick acting like prop? I would be using BD.
    That depends on the BA content. I've read that BD uses 5% for everything, so if you're sensitive to BA it might be a bit painful.

As far as the sweat sides, I sweat pretty good on test, so I don't think that I would notice a difference and the acne side wouldn't be an issue. I have never got acne before from anything so I think that I would be safe.
    I know cats that didn't get zits on test but broke out on tren. I didn't get much in the way of acne on either test or tren.

Sorry for the long post. Just want to make sure I gave enough info on this and want to know what I am getting into before I would decide to do this.
    S'all good bro. That's why we've got this board.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont have a lot of experience, but I can share with you what I do know so far.

I go ED, in effort to reduce sides (according to what I've read) but I don't know what sides would be like FOR ME at EOD. I've grown very comfortable with quads, delts, tris, bis and pecs...all with a 25g. Never know till you try.

Aggression for me was incredibly angry thoughts out of nowhere for the first couple of weeks. Since then, I've been fine. Sleep like a baby, too.

I've been on for 9 weeks now, and only gotten the cough once. For me, it was a horrible pain in my throat, wheezing and difficulty breathing. Almost like an asthma attack. It started about halfway through my shot and lasted for about 5 minutes.

I used ComponentTH at 2/20% and no pain.

I typically sweat like a pig, but its been difficult to say since its gotten much cooler. Surprisingly enough acne has not been too much of an issue with me even though I am VERY prone to it and continue to fight it. (in other words, it really hasn't gotten worse)

Good luck bro, sounds like you'll be fine!

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the input guys, this helps out alot. I think the aggression I should be able to deal with if I get it. The crappy sleep concerns me a bit. I need like a solid 8/9 hours a night to feel good the next day. Maybe instead of starting with 50mg ed I should maybe go a little lower like closer to 40mg ed or would that be worthless? I can always up it once I see how it goes.

The worse sides that I ever got from any juice was that I sweat alot. I am actually getting used to it.

If my shot rotation will work, then I am pretty much all set.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Go ahead and start at 50 ED...That's conservative to begin with, and you'll probably be bumping to 75 ED in no time. JMO.

Thread Information