Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tranzit is offline Senior Member
    No pin is a freak of nature... he must glow at night when he turns the light off.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    tranzit, i see you pride yourself in being a 20yr juicer, that's fine. are you just trying to fvck with me or what!! please quote the information that i posted that is incorrect, IN ANY WAY!!! gimmie a break, i need too see a doctor. i have NO joint issues as of now. i had painful joints on winny.........see the connection
    Test, Tranzit and myself have had our disagreements in the past. lol But I really don't think he is trying to call you out, I appreicate first hand experience from users as much as anybody and with myself still being young and inexperienced compared to some of these other guys I try and sit back and listen and learn like yourself. He is just trying to help you out IMO, now lets all get along.

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    No pin is a freak of nature... he must glow at night when he turns the light off.

Lol, I wouldn't doubt it.

That is exactly right.. and BTW it hasnt been 20 years of cycling , test you little smark ass prick =p

i feel a huge post from test comming

You 340lbs yet? Quit slackin lil' man.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Test listen man.. dont read too much into 99% of the shit people say on here.. take it with a grain of salt.. Ibd is very scientific about his cycles, workouts and eating habbits.. he has earned my respect as somone who does have a legit opinion in my ears.. but just like everything alot of people talk alot of shit.. and they read and read and read.. and then all of a sudden they are a expert.. so everyone thinks.. there is no substitute for real world experience my friend. I like you, im not trying to bag on you.. just remeber not everyone here is what they claim to be.. yes even some of the mods.
    ok man. i see what your saying. i don't really know if this is a backlash from that dbol thread or what. i was doing just as you said, relating info from my experience. IMO, winny only is a horrid idea. correct me if i'm wrong but aren't you a no test no cycle preacher as well??? i mean common, what did you want me too say?? in no way was my advice incorrect or "matter of fact".i just dont' appriciate my advice being critiqued every thread i post on.

I am a no test no cycle guy, becouse its retarded to shut your test down when you are in the process of trying to bulk or lean.. its destructive. But i have 50 Zambon amps sitting here waiting for my cross over cycle. with test and tren . Winstrol is a VERY good drug so good infact that most sources cant keep it in stock, in amps or powder form. I think as i said its not for everyone. But i still think you should NOT be having joint pain from your first cycle with winstrol bro. thats a little worrysome to me.

He likes your cute little body Test, that's why he follows you thread to thread. lol

Test little bro.. i am not trying to burn you man.. i like you alot.. somtimes i wanna slap you but i like you. and there are not many people i really like on these threads.. and i only slap the ones i love. =)

He does kinda have that pre pubescent avril lavin thing going on. think hes into anal?

LOL ok i just spit water on my keyboard.

I am a no test no cycle guy, becouse its retarded to shut your test down when you are in the process of trying to bulk or lean.. its destructive. But i have 50 Zambon amps sitting here waiting for my cross over cycle. with test and tren. Winstrol is a VERY good drug so good infact that most sources cant keep it in stock, in amps or powder form. I think as i said its not for everyone. But i still think you should NOT be having joint pain from your first cycle with winstrol bro. thats a little worrysome to me.
    can you please point out the original info i posted that was incorrect or oout of line

BTW: i have zero issues with my joints, always have. winstrol killed them untill i got some glucosamine. that helped alot. thanks for the concirn, but i'm pretty sure i'm fine.

winny= shitty cycle, 10lbs of muscle with winny, yeah right! 10lbs of muscle with eq/winny, yeah right! see where i'm going with this........

again

its a personal prefrence but you were making it sound like winny is garbage and everyone who takes it is going to have insane joint pains.

Also you said basicly it was impossible to gain 10lbs of muscle on winny alone. thats not true. I have ran a tren only 8 week cycle 75mg eod and put 20lbs of muscle on and kept it all. Its all in the person useing it.

Try a Winny only cycle and let us know how it goes Test.

We need a good source for this info, DO IT DO IT.

Also it has alot to do with when you do this.. what cycles you have done. if your body is ready for that paticular compound. If i tried a tren only cycle right now i would not be able to put that kind of size on. and IBD i weighed in at 301 today.

ok, we can be done. lol. although i will say this. tren vs winny.....no comparision. tren's anabolic /androgenic ratio far surpasses that of winstrol 's. now, ok, fvck it.

You should go to law school Test. lol

oh yeah, when are you going to post some pics tranzit. are you one of those guys who is "not who they say they are"? lol, jk. but seriously, post em! lets see what TWENTY yrs of juicing will do to a feller

I wasnt compareing the two, what i was saying is if you asked most people here a tren only cycle wouldnt do shit. as most would say a winny only cycle wouldnt do shit.. or a test only cycle... or a deca only cycle "not a good one" but still can put on size..

He has been known to be mistaken for BigFoot.

ill have before and afters up as soon as my cycle finish's i have never been one that takes pictures of myself and i have always shyed away from the camra even in school,,, no idea why. so i dont have anything without a shirt or pants on. well and i live in a cold ass rainy state where we dont dress in shorts and tank tops much.

yep me too, welcome to oregon!

and no i am not one of the people who isnt what they say they are. If anything i am modest about it. I dont even belive i am big unless somone walks twords me at the gym and im like holy shit that dudes big.. then i dwarf them in the mirror.. its kinda sick actualy like bolimic but kinda oposite i never seem to think i am big enough..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ive ran winny many different ways over the years and can say in my opinion when it is used correctly it is a very good addition to a cycle, i get hardness and sharpness and good decent muscle size which is all kept after the cycle, joint pain is an issue depends on the dose with me but the benifits out shine the negatives in my opinion,
    everybody is different when we are using compounds in the body so no one can really say what it is going to do to your body, best advice is to try it and see if you like it and happy with the gains,
    In my experience winny is NOT a shitty cycle

as booz would say.

Cheers mate.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    ive ran winny many different ways over the years and can say in my opinion when it is used correctly it is a very good addition to a cycle, i get hardness and sharpness and good decent muscle size which is all kept after the cycle, joint pain is an issue depends on the dose with me but the benifits out shine the negatives in my opinion,
    everybody is different when we are using compounds in the body so no one can really say what it is going to do to your body, best advice is to try it and see if you like it and happy with the gains,
    In my experience winny is NOT a shitty cycle
    agree with the bold. i was not saying any cycle with winny in it would be shitty for him. i'm saying winny ONLY is shitty. maybe i didn't say it clearly

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    agree with the bold. i was not saying any cycle with winny in it would be shitty for him. i'm saying winny ONLY is shitty. maybe i didn't say it clearly
    i disagree, ive ran winny only cycles and for me it depends on the dose, you can build quality muscle with winny, what you gain you keep, if you know how to combat the sides what comes with it, its not shitty imho
    but everyone is different

Test, give a Winny only cycle a run and let us know how it turns out. lol

NickHex81 is offline Associate Member
    10lbs of muscle with winny, yeah right! 10lbs of muscle with eq/winny, yeah right! see where i'm going with this........

BTW, you dont "finish with eq" you run it 12wks to see gains
    No, guy. I said NOW I want to gain about 10lbs. of muscle. Going into this "cycle", if you want to call it that, I just wanted to lean out and I didn't care about gaining lean muscle mass. My chick would have a fit if she saw me get huge in three weeks. Let's put it this way, i'm 5'9", I don't want to be 265 or anything. I'll be happy with 185 since i'm 175 right now, catch my drift?

Stroids wont make you gain large muscles and gain 50 lbs unless you train to do that..if you train to be cut up and smaller thats how you will stay.

You could do the same cycle as i am doing and if your diet was clean and you stuck to your same workout you would rip up and level out and gain some mass but not the kind of mass somone that is training to gain mass would gain.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    he must glow at night when he turns the light off.
    Saves on electric

Stroids wont make you gain large muscles and gain 50 lbs unless you train to do that..if you train to be cut up and smaller thats how you will stay.

You could do the same cycle as i am doing and if your diet was clean and you stuck to your same workout you would rip up and level out and gain some mass but not the kind of mass somone that is training to gain mass would gain.
    Yeah, there you go. That sounds good, ok so i'm on week 6 of winny out of a 10 week "cycle". I don't know what else to do, my supplier said it "wouldn't hurt" if I finished off with EQ....and from what y'all say, i've been misinformed...

I think your supplier either doesn't know much about the product he carries or he is trying to make a little extra off of you, Eq needs to be run 10-12wks minimum IMO at 400-800mg/wk. Finish out your Winny, take appropriate time off while researching and learning what you are doing to your body, Then come back and propose a cycle and ask for help.

Rocky IV is offline Member
    precisely........2wks into PCT BD. still at two hun!

BTW: i'm leaning towards your eq/tren/test cycle plan. looks mighty tempting!
    i would subsitute the eq with var so it would be

test prop, tren , and var,,,zapp swears by that cycle and so do a few others i know,,i think i might make that my next one

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I think your supplier either doesn't know much about the product he carries or he is trying to make a little extra off of you, Eq needs to be run 10-12wks minimum IMO at 400-800mg/wk. Finish out your Winny, take appropriate time off while researching and learning what you are doing to your body, Then come back and propose a cycle and ask for help.
    Well, I had planned to cycle EQ for 10 weeks at 400mg/wk. So, I assume it's better to start off with EQ and then finish off with winny, yes?

that would be ideal, yes. throw in some prop and you have a cycle

I've known people to start cycles with winny and end it with other compounds. Mix and match different compounds and find what you like, a lot depends on your goals as well. I'd run 600mg/wk personally, I have run both 400+600 and prefer the higher dosage by far. Next time I run it I'll probably go with 800-1000.

Appreciate the info!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information