Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    omnipotent is offline Banned

Cool winstrol cycle ..

Lookin to do a cycle of winstrol and test prop would like to know

how many weeks to run each and how much of each

also would like to know if i need to take anything like b6 or glucosamine cuz i hear that winstrol makes the joints tight and u can injure yurself .

im not sure about how long to run the cycle, but defenatly take b6 and glucosamine(sp) it dries up the joint and gives them that tight feeling(for me anway)

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by omnipotent
    Lookin to do a cycle of winstrol and test prop would like to know

how many weeks to run each and how much of each

also would like to know if i need to take anything like b6 or glucosamine cuz i hear that winstrol makes the joints tight and u can injure yurself .

Not to be a prick ere but bro, try the "SEARCH" tool on the right hand side upper corner of the main page. Winstrol only and Winstrol + Test cycles have been discussed a million times. Loads of proposed Wistrol + Prop cycles have been put up. Try readin up on those. They really help....

if u dont know you dont have to post grim .. theres no rule that says you MUST use the search button

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO, winstrol is shitty. it hurts really bad while "on", feels like my joints are about too snap. in order for us too tell you durations and doses we need: stats, cycle exp, and goals

oy blyat .. enough wit this stats cycle exp and goals .. no matter what i tell you its ganna be the same answer .. okay forget i asked

and besides why would u need winstrol ? if thats u in yur avatar .. i duno what else to tell u

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    and besides why would u need winstrol ? if thats u in yur avatar .. i duno what else to tell u
    rofllllllllllll

if u dont know you dont have to post grim .. theres no rule that says you MUST use the search button
    I never said u HAVE to use the SEARCH tool.
    I was just helpin u out. I've been on this board for ages before i signed up.
    I used the search tool when i browsed this site and learnt a hefty load.
    If u think i'm just tryin to flame u or bring u down ure wrong.
    I was just tryin to help u look for what u need to know faster...
    If you still can't accept what i've said than i'm SORRY. I apologize for suggesting something which would have benefited you.
    Hope that makes u feel better.

no quite.. cuz u still didnt give me any info i need -_-

doghunter is offline Member
    run it as long as ur body can handle it and drink tons of water , and yeah take something for ur joints it cant hurt but that dosent mean it will help for sure just listen to ur body and do what duration works for u some people can run it longer than others . hope this helps u out just keep ur body hydrated or u will cramp up like no tomorrow

Drew83 is offline New Member
    omni-
    i am currently on a test-e/winny cycle that looks like this: test e week 1-10 500mg/wk, winny tabs 50 mg/day weeks 7-12...i know thats not exactly what you asked, but to try to answer your questions you should try to keep the winny to a 6-7 week max, any more could be liver toxic...glucosamine is an excellent idea to help your joints, be sure to drink plenty of water as well...multivitamin is always good...i'm not sure on the test prop, i know it has a much shorter half life than test e, i would think you would want to run something similar to mine though..hope this helps

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    5-7 weeks ed at 50mg per day for the winny, prop ed 12-15. i would add tren at 75mg per day for 6 also.

hehehe, will someone suspend this errogant fvcker already
    Last edited by testosterona; 01-08-2006 at 11:53 PM.

NickHex81 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    hehehe, will someone suspend this errogant fvcker already
    He has a point...

Quote Originally Posted by NickHex81
    He has a point...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails winstrol cycle ..-p1010419.jpg   winstrol cycle ..-p1010428.jpg  

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Put on some size Test, now hold onto it until march

Omni, If you promise not to post anymore gay pics I'll tell you the answer.

1-12 Prop 75-150mg/day
    6-12 Winny 50-100mg/day
    1-10 Tren 50-100mg/day(optional)
    1-10 Eq 400-800mg/wk(optional)
    Glucosamine Pre-During-Post cycle 1200+mg/day
    Milk thistle with Winny at 1000+mg/day

I know you don't care to hear anyone's personal experiences but I don't like Winny because of the extreme joint pain I get from it (sometimes can't finish workouts from shoulder pain), also the sides-to-gains does not seem worth it (hairloss, acne, joint pain etc...) I'd run Tren+Eq instead personally.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 01-09-2006 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Put on some size Test, now hold onto it until march

Omni, If you promise not to post anymore gay pics I'll tell you the answer.

1-12 Prop 75-150mg/day
    6-12 Winny 50-100mg/day
    1-10 Tren 50-100mg/day(optional)
    1-10 Eq 400-800mg/wk(optional)
    Glucosamine Pre-During-Post cycle 1200+mg/day
    Milk thistle with Winny at 1000+mg/day

I know you don't care to hear anyone's personal experiences but I don't like Winny because of the extreme joint pain I get from it (sometimes can't finish workouts from shoulder pain), also the sides-to-gains does not seem worth it (hairloss, acne, joint pain etc...) I'd run Tren+Eq instead personally.
    precisely........2wks into PCT BD. still at two hun!

BTW: i'm leaning towards your eq/tren/test cycle plan. looks mighty tempting!

Sub the Prop for TestE and you have my last cycle except I ran it 15wks, mighty fine cycle I must add.

Lookin good testo!!
    And yea someone should BAN him and we'll see how
    Omnipotent he is then.... Fvcker...

Quote Originally Posted by grimnlock
    Lookin good testo!!
    And yea someone should BAN him and we'll see how
    Omnipotent he is then.... Fvcker...

You have come a long way from that picture. I wish I had pics of me at 195, I think I was bigger than you. Oh well, i'm starting out at 175 right now, taking winny only. I was just about to ask if it's bad to finish off that with eq...? I thought i'd be happy with just winny, but i'm not.

I have a long way to go..

that's not me bro, it's one of my buddies. you should be concentrating on bulking, not cutting. winny= shitty cycle....winny/eq=shitty cycle. eat some food and throw some test in there.

That's the thing, I don't want to get "huge". I want to gain at least 10 lbs of muscle, but I thought I wanted to lose 10? The guy I buy from is on a eq/winny cycle and he's at 150, but he's huge and ripped, if that makes sense...?

So, is it bad to finish this off with eq or not?

150, huge and ripped? Is he 5' 2"?

Quote Originally Posted by NickHex81
    That's the thing, I don't want to get "huge". I want to gain at least 10 lbs of muscle, but I thought I wanted to lose 10? The guy I buy from is on a eq/winny cycle and he's at 150, but he's huge and ripped, if that makes sense...?

So, is it bad to finish this off with eq or not?
    10lbs of muscle with winny, yeah right! 10lbs of muscle with eq/winny, yeah right! see where i'm going with this........

BTW, you dont "finish with eq" you run it 12wks to see gains

NickHex, stick around for a while and read about different cycles and why they are run certain ways, then reconsider what you are going to take and why. Somebody has misinformed you about what they think you should take and how different compounds will react with your body. Do this and then propose a cycle in a new thread for us to critique.

well said BD

that's not me bro, it's one of my buddies. you should be concentrating on bulking, not cutting. winny= shitty cycle....winny/eq=shitty cycle. eat some food and throw some test in there.

Test, my only problem with your advice is you are very as a matter of fact about everything you say. Have you used winny? i have many times.. its all in personal prefrence. winny is not a "shitty drug" its a great drug. Some people dont like it.. thats fine.. but to call it a shitty drug when i doubt you have ran a full cycle with it is pretty unfair bro.

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    Test, my only problem with your advice is you are very as a matter of fact about everything you say. Have you used winny? i have many times.. its all in personal prefrence. winny is not a "shitty drug" its a great drug. Some people dont like it.. thats fine.. but to call it a shitty drug when i doubt you have ran a full cycle with it is pretty unfair bro.
    i understand what your saying. i also think i'm qualified as i just ran winny at 50mgs ed for 6wks at the end of my test cycle. i said winny only=shitty cycle, do you disagree tranzit???? all winny did for me is harden me up a bit and give me CRAZY joint pain. i will never run it again. but that is MY OPINION. please don't jump too conclusions about my advice tranzit. i may not have ran every drug in the book like you, but many i know have. i have decent knowlege when it comes to AAS.

I have finished cycles with winny before, the strength gains and valcularity are crazy, but due to extreme joint pain I stay away from it. Although I have known people to run Winny only and gain 8-12lbs LBM over a 6-8wk period, I wouldn't run it this way personally. I'll be giving Primo a go this time.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 01-10-2006 at 01:40 AM.

And your Knowlege.. most of it comes from other peoples OPINIONS on the subject not actual use. Do you understand the diffrence between actualy trying somthing and giving a refrence point and listening to somone who may or may not be full of shit.. or may or may not have a system that can handle that paticular drug? Seeing as how winny has been one of he most used drugs in the history of cutting cycles i dont understand where the bashing comes from. And just a side note.. if you are having joint pain at your age from 5-6 weeks of winny you might want to see a doctor about that. you shouldnt be having problems. You have fresh muscles and joints.

Primo Mmmmmm... good stuff. you will love it Ibd Get shering if you can. its like butta baby.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I have finished cycles with winny before, the strength gains and valcularity are crazy, but due to extreme joint pain I stay away from it. Although I have known people to run Winny only and gain 8-12lbs LBM over a 6-8wk period, I wouldn't run it this way personally. I'll be giving Primo a go this time.
    well, this is news too me!! i stand corrected. i never thought that'd be possible. i guess if the cals are there, bulking is possible with any drug

Many times joint pain can be assosiated with bad eating habits and dehydration while taking Winny. Although I think mine was also a ligament problem (so a chiropractor said). But who knows.

Primo Mmmmmm... good stuff. you will love it Ibd Get shering if you can. its like butta baby.
    Prefer to make my own, Hope it is just as good.

And your Knowlege.. most of it comes from other peoples OPINIONS on the subject not actual use. Do you understand the diffrence between actualy trying somthing and giving a refrence point and listening to somone who may or may not be full of shit.. or may or may not have a system that can handle that paticular drug? Seeing as how winny has been one of he most used drugs in the history of cutting cycles i dont understand where the bashing comes from. And just a side note.. if you are having joint pain at your age from 5-6 weeks of winny you might want to see a doctor about that. you shouldnt be having problems. You have fresh muscles and joints.
    tranzit, i see you pride yourself in being a 20yr juicer, that's fine. are you just trying to fvck with me or what!! please quote the information that i posted that is incorrect, IN ANY WAY!!! gimmie a break, i need too see a doctor. i have NO joint issues as of now. i had painful joints on winny.........see the connection

Test listen man.. dont read too much into 99% of the shit people say on here.. take it with a grain of salt.. Ibd is very scientific about his cycles, workouts and eating habbits.. he has earned my respect as somone who does have a legit opinion in my ears.. but just like everything alot of people talk alot of shit.. and they read and read and read.. and then all of a sudden they are a expert.. so everyone thinks.. there is no substitute for real world experience my friend. I like you, im not trying to bag on you.. just remeber not everyone here is what they claim to be.. yes even some of the mods.

well, this is news too me!! i stand corrected. i never thought that'd be possible. i guess if the cals are there, bulking is possible with any drug
    Genetics will play a huge role in most cases, I have also seen guys run Winny cycles and gain close to nothing. I react extremely well to winny strengthwise but it hurts my joints, while others gets shredded off the stuff. You must try it to see how you respond IMO.

Test listen man.. dont read too much into 99% of the shit people say on here.. take it with a grain of salt.. Ibd is very scientific about his cycles, workouts and eating habbits.. he has earned my respect as somone who does have a legit opinion in my ears.. but just like everything alot of people talk alot of shit.. and they read and read and read.. and then all of a sudden they are a expert.. so everyone thinks.. there is no substitute for real world experience my friend. I like you, im not trying to bag on you.. just remeber not everyone here is what they claim to be.. yes even some of the mods.
    I agree, I've heard Pinnacle is really 120lbs soaking wet!

Oh shit, I think I hear him coming.

No test im not trying to **** with you.. excuse me if a 19 year old guy who shouldnt even be using this stuff in the first place, has minimal experience with 99% of this shit and over 2000 posts giving people advice on what aas suck scares the shit outa me..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information