Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NovaKyle is offline New Member

Question How soon till I see gains?

This is my first real cycle, i did a deca -only cycle about 6 months ago, stupid, i know, and i saw no gains at all. Supposing my diet and workout is right on, how soon should i see some gains?? here is my cycle, and i know how my body reacts to deca, so thats why i am including it in my first cycle.
    Oh, and what should i expect to "feel" when everything kicks in (and how long till i should feel it) Thanks for your opinions

wk 1-4 Dianabol 20-40mg ed
    wk 1-15 Testosterone Enanthate 350-500mg ew
    wk 3-14 Deca Durabolin 200-400mg ew
    wk 6-14 Anavar 20-40mg ed

I would like to add that i have been going to the gym training hard for over a year

why so many compounds? what r ur stats?

WT.150, B.F. 12percent 5'7

how old are u??

sorry, im 20 and i would really like for this cycle to get me an extra 10-20lbs, then im staying away from this stuff, a promis i made to myself

bro do u already have the stuff??

I started about an hr. ago, and i only used 200mg of deca , 400 test.

i dont think you are ready for the stuff yet and i wouldnt recommend doing them at this point. even know you are going to run them anyways. you are not big enough yet to run them. i wouldnt touch the stuff until you have at least at least 3 years of training under your belt.

do u have a pct planned??

Yeah well i really do appriciate your opinion, but im going to be ignorent and do it anyway, so is there something i should look for that could be dangerous if not treated? And yeah, i bought some clomid for a few weeks after my cycle

since you are taking deca you need 200mg a week of B6

Is that legal?

so today you injected deca and test??? why 400mg of test, up top it says you are going 2 run 350mg-500mg????? if so you need to space out your shots every 3.5 days

vitamin b6 you can find it at gnc or vitamin world

well i stole this cycle from someone else, and i was under the impression that i should use minimum of 350 a week and no more than 500mg a week, am i mistaken?

snowfox is offline Associate Member
    20 pounds in one day, if you can afford the implants, LOL

It doesn't say 20 lbs in one day, it says 20 lbs by the very end of my cycle

Quote Originally Posted by snowfox
    20 pounds in one day, if you can afford the implants, LOL

thta cycle is not for beginners

ok, so what would you say i should do? givin i only have what is posted above

what kind of test do u have??

Dbol 1-4weeks 30mg ed
    Test 1-12 500mg if its c or e

a 10ml bottle of Test 400, i think that the brand, "Test" it also has the name denkall on it (its made in mexico)

How are the "keep gains" with that cycle? and how long/what kind of gains can i expect?

I meant breast implants (sarcasm). But seriously, you could very well gain 20 pounds with only 500mg/week of test e if it's your first real cycle and your training and diet is ok. Shoot it twice a week, have some anti e's or AI's on hand and most importantly a proper pct if you want to keep most of it.

well you dont even have enough gear to run a real cycle!

Im going back to mexico in a few weeks, so i can get more, not enough money today, next pay day

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    do you know how to eat to gain? My guess is no b/c you only weigh 150 lbs and are 20 years old. No amount of gear will give you the gains you want if dont know how to eat. Its highly likely that you'll lose a lot of your gains b/c you dont have a solid muscular foundation too

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    Its highly likely that you'll lose a lot of your gains b/c you dont have a solid muscular foundation too
    thats why i told you ur not ready!!

I use the diet from steriod .com, and i just started actully eating "properly" a few weeks ago, and put on a pound or two. I was just eating chicken and fish, but learned that there is a lot more to it than that, so my diet is very strict now...

Bro do you even have anti e's or AI's in case you get gyno problems?

I have access to them whenever i need them, Got a friend who has all that good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by NovaKyle
    I use the diet from steriod.com, and i just started actully eating "properly" a few weeks ago, and put on a pound or two. I was just eating chicken and fish, but learned that there is a lot more to it than that, so my diet is very strict now...
    exactly, follow that for a couple years and get a good foundation built then start taking your creatines and no2 products

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    This is my first real cycle, i did a deca -only cycle about 6 months ago, stupid, i know, and i saw no gains at all. Supposing my diet and workout is right on, how soon should i see some gains?? here is my cycle, and i know how my body reacts to deca, so thats why i am including it in my first cycle.
    Oh, and what should i expect to "feel" when everything kicks in (and how long till i should feel it) Thanks for your opinions

wk 1-4 Dianabol 20-40mg ed
    wk 1-15 Testosterone Enanthate 350-500mg ew
    wk 3-14 Deca Durabolin 200-400mg ew
    wk 6-14 Anavar 20-40mg ed
    Fist of all you are too young to be doing gear. second of all you dont weigh anywhere near enough, at your age you could get to 180 naturally if you eat and workout right. Third off you are using to many compounds and fourth off you havnt dosed any of them right.

Alright, im not an idiot, if everybody tells me to not do it then i guess it will be wise not to.... That sucks i already started and spent a ton of money. So can i at least finish off the test alone and see how it effects me? maybe a test only cycle?
    Last edited by NovaKyle; 01-06-2006 at 07:40 PM.

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Fist of all you are too young to be doing gear. second of all you dont weigh anywhere near enough, at your age you could get to 180 naturally if you eat and workout right. Third off you are using to many compounds and fourth off you havnt dosed any of them right.
    5th...you aren't ready to be using gear
    6th...You aren't ready to be using gear
    7th YOU AREN'T READY TO BE USING GEAR...

okay... Listen to the good people on this board. They will help you. Start doing some research on these powerful drugs you are putting into your body. Ignorance is not the key to a good cycle.

That sucks i already started and spent a ton of money.
    sell it, you should of been on AR before you started gear

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    imo you dont necesarily need to quit your cycle, just drop the anavar and the deca and save it for your next cycle. btw, the key to keeping your gains is to run clen during pct, along with proper diet and not slacking at all on the lifting.

onehundredk is offline Member
    ok everyone is tellin him hes not ready, not ready, not ready...but no one is telling him why...and no hes not too young....ok 150 pounds...5'7"...your a skinny ass motherfcker...this is what you need to do...save the deca , anavar (for when you cut), and dbol ...just run test e. 500mg weekly...monday 1cc(250mg)...thursday 1cc(250mg) =weekly=500mg...do this for 10 weeks...take nolvadex or what ever anti e. during the cycle every other day at recommended dose. after your last dose of test e- wait 18 days and take clomid for 4 weeks....k this is why your not ready to use dbol and deca...your age=20...and your height and weight...you still have TONS of natural growing to do...so this cycle just use testosterone and eat, eat, eat, drink water, eat more, and then sleep...wake up and do the same thing the next day...you will gain...you will also increases chances of having a growth spurt...after your done, by bringing up the natural test....wait 8-12 months...and then take the dbol, deca, and another test...make sure the test is 100mg more than the drug (deca)...for a second cycle, i would recommend hanging onto the dbol for another bulker...or selling it...to me, haha jk, but the idea of using gear, is to gain that extra 20-30 lbs. at a plateu...you have alot of growing, so youll gain as you grow...hit up the gym, hit up the food, and just hit test...PM for more questions. PS> the anavar is a really really really good cutting agent...so cut with anavar. good luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information