Thread: stupid guy...

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned

stupid guy...

i was working today (at GNC) and this older guy, like, mid 40's i'd say, comes in buys the GAIN pack from anabolic extreme (Ergo Max, and Prostanozol) and i was telling him what he's gonna need for a PCT with that, he was like.. nah fuk that i just got done with Sustanon and Deca about 2 weeks ago, im still all good from that. then he went on to say hes not gonna do AAS again becuase he almost threw a guy out a window because of the "roid rage " he got.
    and this guy is clearly out of shape, fat, and just pretty much disgusting looking and i mean, i got a $110 sale out of it with the other stuff he bought, but he's just the stereotypical guy that dosnt know sheet about the products (Which he bought online, which he also clearly mentioned)

? ? ? ?

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    LOL what do you expect from someone who shops at GNC bruh?

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    LOL what do you expect from someone who shops at GNC bruh?
    hey hey, our store isnt corporate, we infact hate corporate stores, not only do they try to keep us out of buisness, but they get comission so they always push products, so we dont push any products, but we do recommend and do our job, but do not associate us with those horrible corporate stores. Plus, our prices are actually pretty decent compared to others, after all the discounts we give, we come out nearly close to online.

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    hey hey, our store isnt corporate, we infact hate corporate stores, not only do they try to keep us out of buisness, but they get comission so they always push products, so we dont push any products, but we do recommend and do our job, but do not associate us with those horrible corporate stores. Plus, our prices are actually pretty decent compared to others, after all the discounts we give, we come out nearly close to online.
    hmmmmm, I don't know about that...your $40 tub of protein is $18 at Sam's....

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I would have got roid rage when he said that.

What a real winner.

Thread Information