Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Question NOLVA ED? Signs of Gyno

What is the consensus on taking Nolva ed during a cycle.

I'm on 30mg/ed dbol and
    500mg test-e /wk AND
    currently doing Lion Tamox @ 10-20mg/ed

I'll run the dbol for 28 days and the test for ten weeks. I DO NOT WANT GYNO and will trade reduced gains for bitch tits any day but I like to keep as few substances in my body as possible. WHAT ARE GYNO SIGNS?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Nolva is a good way to stop gyno because it takes up space at the ER and any estrogen that is aromatized has no where to bind. Then you could add an AI like L-dex (aramidex) that will help stop a lot of the aromatization and help keep bloat down, and also lessen any chances for gyno. There's also letro that will stop allmost all of the aromatization from happening and you wouldn't need nolva.

You have a lot of options. So depending on the cycle you can take apropiate action.......... so for your Nolva 20mg ED is great, or .25mg L-dex and 10mg nolva is even better.

Question Bump Please

Quote Originally Posted by Grappler13
    What is the consensus on taking Nolva ed during a cycle.

I'm on 30mg/ed dbol and
    500mg test-e /wk AND
    currently doing Lion Tamox @ 10-20mg/ed

I'll run the dbol for 28 days and the test for ten weeks. I DO NOT WANT GYNO and will trade reduced gains for bitch tits any day but I like to keep as few substances in my body as possible. WHAT ARE GYNO SIGNS?
    Thanks Mudman! Anyone else? I like to keep my substances to a minimum and I shave my chest so my chest always itches!!?!?!?!?! Should I take nolva ed as I'm doing or wait for signs of gyno (what ever those might be!) LOL

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Grappler13
    Thanks Mudman! Anyone else? I like to keep my substances to a minimum and I shave my chest so my chest always itches!!?!?!?!?! Should I take nolva ed as I'm doing or wait for signs of gyno (what ever those might be!) LOL
    No problem and since no one has come to give more input here's another of mine.......

Why wait for the signs of gyno? If there's any hindering of gains it's minimal at best. I would rather not gain a few pounds then risk forming lumps that you will have for the rest of your life inless you have surgery.

So IMO run the nolva at 20mg ED............. it's not too much added to your cycle.

Thanks Mudman

I'll keep the board posted.

Thread Information