Shogun97 is offline Junior Member

Advise!!!!!!!!!!

ok i'm going to be a starting a dbol only cycle i know i should stack it with something else like deca or sus and the effects would be much better but this is all I can get right now can anyone give me some advise on a cycle for dbol only. how much, when, how long, gains expected and what to take after. Do i have to worry about gyno if i use a small amount like 15-20mg a day for 6 weeks. Any question that I should have asked or have left out please answer as well

stats
    age 21
    145 lbs
    2 year working out
    bodyfat ??
    first cycle

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Definitely need to stack d-bol with something. I stacked it with test cyp my first cycle and did pretty well with it. I had reforvit-B (same thing, Mexican) and ran it at 25 mg a day. Ran the test cyp at 2 cc's a week. You'll get more opinions on this, but that's just mine.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    bro, you need to wait for a while. it's obvious that you need to hang out and read. if you're gonna cycle to need to add something to that. do some research and wait a little bit. and try to get some test or something

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Look bro can I be honest? Will I'm gonna be cos there things we need to address.

You're not ready for AAS, sorry bro I'm not flaming you but that is MO.

Why I here you scream? Well you left out your height but 145LBS indicates to me you have yet to fulfil at least some of your genetic potential. I speculate that your training and diet need to improve to give you an adequate base to build.

Your first cycle is important, it needs to be well thought out, safe yet effective, at 145 you will gains size and strengh but you will still be light and lack quality mass, and will probably loss a lot of what you gain. Natural gains are hard to achieve but they are aslo hard to lose.

Think about it, I will help wher ever I can, I'm not critising you but a D-Bol only cycle is worthless and as Dane said go research.

Peace

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Advice?? Listen to everything Al just told you...that's my advice.

If you want help in other areas we have that too. Be big enough to realize that we truly have your best interest in mind...just think things out.

Pete

The island of Lesbos..where every guy wants to be.
    Popping pills sounds like a good answer but its really not. If nobody cared about your ass they would just let you do it and learn from it. If that were the case you would learn that your strength increased a little bit, you gained about 10 lbs, and then when you were done, it all left you. Then you would start thinking about what else you could do and the words deca and test. would pop into your head.

You would start researching these two and find deca to be highly anabolic and test to be highly androgenic . This would then lead you to search for the meaning of these two words which would lead you to other names of steroids that fall under those two categories.

Once you realized the different types of Test. more frequently used, ie. test propionate , test enathate, test cypionate , etc...you would then discover products that have multiple blends of testosterones, or different esters, such as Sustanon or Omnadren .

You would also keep researching deca and know that there are different strengths and esters and that this anabolic requires a great amount of protein and if you do it correctly you will be happy as well.

All of this would then lend itself to "CLEAN-UP" drugs...or drugs that help you restart or get you back to a normal level of natural testosterone production after you stop supplementing with it. Drugs like Clomid and HCG . ONce you know what is up with these you would naturally fall into other "support" drugs like Nolvadex and Proviron as well as Arimidex .

Once you gain all this wisdom you would begin searching for how to build a cycle, and would most likely find something like 6-12 wks as well as how to and where to inject. Then you would stumble on to where to buy "darts" as well as where to buy your protein supplements because without 2-3 grams of protein per pound of your bodyweight daily...all you will end up with is less money in your wallet and a sore ass or liver if you go with the dbol .

Good luck.

BigC

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    BigC.

Nice post bro, educational and bang on the money!

Alternatively though he could read yoda's stack I here its pretty good LOL.

Good work

Thread Information