GoldzGymBoi is offline Junior Member

Sustanon 250 Deca ONE SYRINGE?

I read you should not combine oil based and water based steroids EVER! But I also read you can combine 2 steroids in one syringe. I am having a hard time finding out what Sustanon 250 and Deca are and if I can combine them. I hope someone can help. Also I ordered all my stuff for a 10 week cycle. I am 5'9", 145 lbs. 26 years old very ahtletic but hard gainer. I was told 200 cc's of Deca and 200 cc's of Sustanon a week. With a dbhol stack and novaldex of course. But I just read without a minimum of 400 cc's of deca a week I am waisting it and my time. Is this true? This is my 1st inject cycle so I thought 200 of each would be plenty. Thanks much for the help. -K

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    They are both oil and you can mix them together no problem, at 145 you shouldnt be doing gear at all !!!!

WHOA ! I meant 200 mg not cc's 100 mg equals 1 cc I know I am a college grad it is just 2:30 am here lol

pilipo is offline Junior Member
    your problem is probably your diet not being a hardgainer or lack of aas. read on bulking in the diet forum and check your training in the workout forum. you might think your ready but i bet youll be suprised to find that you need alot of work before using aas

I have tried since I was 18. I am now almost 27. I have gone through trainer after trainer. Not to contradict anyone. I just have the opportunity now to try gear. Would it be bad for me? Would the 200mg be a waste of time because of the dosage being low?

pilipo is offline Junior Member
    if your going to do it id run the deca at least 300-400 mg a week and make sure the sust dose is higher then the deca to prevent deca dick

What I am saying is I have already made my order for my entire 10 week cycle to do 200 mg of Deca and 200 mg of test. If i double it up I will not have enough for a 10 week cycle and I am not sure I will be able to get more once I start. So would only doing 200 mg be a waste of time? If so I will have to see if i can get more before I start my cycle

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Post up what you consider a bulking diet that you have tried in the past, I think that will solve your problem. If not, prove me wrong and honestly post up your diet. 145 is peewee small.

usually 4,000 calories a day. I can not remember the exact lay out. I finished the diet about 5 months ago. I did it for 12 weeks. Some days I would be right at 4,000 others I would just go over it a little. I took amion acids, I took all my vitamins as well as a multi-vitamin. My protein bars had 46 grams of protien and my shakes had 50 grams of protien. I did 20% good fats in my diet. Here are the foods I ate of course they were layed out by days and time of day with good carbs. I had chicken breast I found at the grocery store that actually had 50 grams of protein per serving. I would usually have 2 of those if for dinner. I ate eggs, shrimp, fish, peanut butter, RAW almonds for a snack, chicken, drink skim milk, oatmeal, all kinds of beans, Flax, shakes, bars, I would drink atleast 64 oz of water a day or more. There were a lot of other foods these are just a few. NO CARDIO at the gym. I got up to 154lbs., and within a month after I was back to 148lbs., I am 5'9", 145, 29" waiste.

Well first of all these diets arnt something you stop and start at, even whe n I am off cycle I still eat like I am bulking. Its a life time commitment. So you gained 9lbs in 12 weeks naturally if what I am reading is correct ? So exactly what didnt go right ? That is a great gain for a natural approach. If you had kept eating the gains would have continued ? What is there not to understand about that.

I guess I did it right then. I just did not realize it. So you would suggest I not cycle then?

Honestly, not yet. You were making significant gains without the use of AAS. No reason for it yet, keep bulking. Drop the skim milk(you are bulking remember, 2% atleast!), try to add more solid foods and drop some of the supps. Don't be afraid to lose your little sixpack, Eat Big to get big. If you were to go on cycle and gain 30lbs, what do you think would happen if you didn't eat enough to supply your muscles, you'd lose it all. Goodluck Goldz and just ask ?'s if you have any.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Honestly, not yet. You were making significant gains without the use of AAS. No reason for it yet, keep bulking. Drop the skim milk(you are bulking remember, 2% atleast!), try to add more solid foods and drop some of the supps. Don't be afraid to lose your little sixpack, Eat Big to get big. If you were to go on cycle and gain 30lbs, what do you think would happen if you didn't eat enough to supply your muscles, you'd lose it all. Goodluck Goldz and just ask ?'s if you have any.
    Thats the best advice you have had today bro. You can obviously gain naturally. Juice is used when you have reached your genetic potential and you need the extra boost. Check the Diet forum and look at the Bulking sticky there, the Diet is great and you will put on heaps, but you have have to stick with it or you will lose it.

I appreciate the advice. I may hold off on my cycle until I gain more weight. I was going to cycle with a friend though. I am helping him with his injections tomorrow. However he is a lot bigger than me. He supplied all the gear for both of us for our 10 week cycle. This is his first injection cycle also. We were planning on doing 200mg test with 200 mg deca . But I just read that under 400 mg of deca would be wasting you time. Which would mean bumping the test to 500 mg a week to combat deca dick. Would you suggest 400 mg for him. Or would the 200 mg be good for his first cycle. Would he still get results. Even if I wait on mine I promised to help him through his cycle. Much thanks for the advice. -K

As a first cycle personally I'd drop the Deca completely and just run the Test at 250-500mg/wk. See how his body reacts with Test by itself before adding other compounds. 300mg/wk of Deca is a good first dose if he chooses to use Deca. I used 250mg/wk Test, 300mg/wk Deca on my first cycle and had great gains. Glad to hear you "saw the light" Goldz, now when you are shooting your friend tomorrow, lets see if you stick to your guns It will be hard to resist, but it is for the best trust me.

Well advice for him (an not you !!!!!!) is doo 500mg Test and 400mg Deca 12 weeks for best results. Now he does know about a proper diet and he has worked outr before I presume ?

Yes he has. He lives about an hour from me we meet once a week and work out together so we share tips we find on here and the web and from other builders. He is 39. 5'6" 160lbs. He lifts reguarly. But is not as skilled at the internet as I.

THINKBIG is offline Junior Member
    Read Up some more Bro...Good Luck

Hammerman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldzGymBoi
    Yes he has. He lives about an hour from me we meet once a week and work out together so we share tips we find on here and the web and from other builders. He is 39. 5'6" 160lbs. He lifts reguarly. But is not as skilled at the internet as I.

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Deca and sus in the same barrel is fine. Also reduces pain in the site from the test.

engfire is offline New Member
    Bro read up A LOT more in the first post you said you have sust 250 well the 250 has 100 mg of deca . If you do that EOD that is 300 mg of deca a week. You can mix oil and water base in the same syringe you just have to pull your water base first and make sure you dont get the water base into the oil base vial when you draw your oil base. It all goes into the muscle and will be absorbed by the body. As a Paramedic for 14 years and cycling for 4 I have had no problem with mixing my injections. Now I am on sust 250 EOD and I draw a water base B-12 first and then my Sust Becasue if you inject your Sust and when you finish draw back the plunger and you will see how much waste every shot you give. After 8-9 shots you waste 1 cc of test..Be safe Bro and Good Luck

Thread Information