King42 is offline New Member

Question Cutting Cycle Help?

Hey guys. I've been getting a great deal of info here and it's very much appreciated. I posted a thread earlier aksing anyone about British Dragon Eq because I was getting my hands on some..until I backed out when I found out the guy was charging me $150 per 10ml vial at 200mgs. I have no exp with Eq prices, but that didn't seem right. Does anyone know what a fair price is for EQ. Anyways, I'm 6'0 and weigh 240lbs. I've been dieting for about 2 weeks now and have been off the juice for about a year now. I really want to get down to 210 with a hard ripped looked. What would you guys suggest is a really good cutting cycle? Thanks

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by King42
    Hey guys. I've been getting a great deal of info here and it's very much appreciated. I posted a thread earlier aksing anyone about British Dragon Eq because I was getting my hands on some..until I backed out when I found out the guy was charging me $150 per 10ml vial at 200mgs. I have no exp with Eq prices, but that didn't seem right. Does anyone know what a fair price is for EQ. Anyways, I'm 6'0 and weigh 240lbs. I've been dieting for about 2 weeks now and have been off the juice for about a year now. I really want to get down to 210 with a hard ripped looked. What would you guys suggest is a really good cutting cycle? Thanks
    openly talkin about prices is frowned upon in the open forum mate,keep it to pm's when you can use the facility!
    wat bf are you at mate and wat previouse cycles have you under your belt??

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Diet and cardio are the most important elements of getting cut, get them sorted, then think about some gear to help you keep/increase your muscle mass as you lose weight!

My BAD

My bad BOOZ...I'm a rookie here....I've been on and off for nearly 5 years. I've run Anadrol ,primoteston depot, sust, deca , d-bol to name a few. But most of my experience has been running sust at 500-750mgs.

how much fat are you carrying mate?it is suggested and i agree that until you get to around 14% bf steroids should not be used,health issues and basically not bein able to see fvck all, so wat would be the point anyways.
    a cuttin cycle would be based around diet and cardio like the no1 gangsta abouv has stated,if you have been on several cycles test and tren would be good.prop and tren a!

Not carrying too much fat. Lot of upper body muscle. Not sure about the BF%...most of the weight I gained was in my stomach. I've amped my cardio up to 60 minutes 3 days a week and I have been dieting too. Health issues should not be a concern. I'm 29 and in overall good health. I was thinking of test enth, winny, and eq. What do you think?

well write out the cycle and dosages and we will have a look.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by King42
    I found out the guy was charging me $150 per 10ml vial at 200mgs.
    That's a bit on the high side if you ask me, and that's all I'm going to say about that. Have you ever tried tren ? Prop/tren are a very potent combo. Nice lean gains with damn near no water retention, and killer vascularity. Just a thought.

Thread Information