wonderboy10 is offline New Member

e/w ed? shot lingo

You guessed it new....wet behind the ears, you get the point. Back into lifting after about a 2yr layoff. 6'0 150lbs ectomorph, but just like my last gym effort gains are coming fast. Plan to get back to around 175 before running my first cycle.

I was planning on running a sust cycle 250mg shots tue and thur for 8 weeks for the first 4 weeks some d-bol. Then Nova and Clom therapy after. Then I start reading how to take the shots? e/w and ed? I have no idea what this means. Help a newb out.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderboy10
    You guessed it new....wet behind the ears, you get the point. Back into lifting after about a 2yr layoff. 6'0 150lbs ectomorph, but just like my last gym effort gains are coming fast. Plan to get back to around 175 before running my first cycle.

I was planning on running a sust cycle 250mg shots tue and thur for 8 weeks for the first 4 weeks some d-bol. Then Nova and Clom therapy after. Then I start reading how to take the shots? e/w and ed? I have no idea what this means. Help a newb out.
    EW=every week
    EOD=every other day
    ED=everyday
    e3d=every third day

Anything else?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ED = Everyday
    EOD = Every Other Day
    EW = Every Week
    E3D = Every Third Day
    E4D = Every Forth Day
    EFM = Every Fvcking Minute

So... I could say, taking taking 500mg of Testosterone Enanthate E4D is equal to 875mg EW which makes me gives me a hard on EFM...

oh and by the way, your cycle would best serve you if you ran it at lest 10-12 weeks. IMO, 8 weeks dosen't do sust justice.

IMO=in my opinion
    IMHO=in my humble opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    ED = Everyday
    EOD = Every Other Day
    EW = Every Week
    E3D = Every Third Day
    E4D = Every Forth Day
    EFM = Every Fvcking Minute

So... I could say, taking taking 500mg of Testosterone Enanthate E4D is equal to 875mg EW which makes me gives me a hard on EFM...

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    oh and by the way, your cycle would best serve you if you ran it at lest 10-12 weeks. IMO, 8 weeks dosen't do sust justice.

IMO=in my opinion
    IMHO=in my humble opinion
    BTW (By The Way) - I always thought it was In My Honest Opinion (IMHO)...

wonderboy10 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the quick responses =). Yea I meant 10 weeks actually.

If you could answer another question. With proper diet and excercise after cycle. How hard is it to keep gains. I've read some posts saying should keep most of the gains others saying you will loose all gains shortly after no matter what. If I gain 20lbs how much should I keep?

If you could answer another question. With proper diet and excercise after cycle. How hard is it to keep gains. I've read some posts saying should keep most of the gains others saying you will loose all gains shortly after no matter what. If I gain 20lbs how much should I keep?
    Keeping gains is all a matter of PCT, if you don't do it you will loose the majority of your gains. Head to the PCT forum bro. there's tons of good info on PCT, oh and that's post cycle therapy .

There are sooo many external factors - such as diet, training routine, rest, post cycle therapy (PCT), what you have learned about what make you grow, and so on...

Just remember, the V8 you build while on (on gear... anabolic steroids ) will require more productive rest, fuel and hard drivin' to keep it from switching back to the more effecient 4 cyclinder...

Thread Information