msu16366 is offline Member

Never Got my pack , now what

A friend of mine (from USA) ordered some stuff from a very well known domestic who we have been using for a while now. Many of you know who this is but I am not saying any names no dont ask.
    Anyways he made the order, paid the extra 20 for overnight shipping. The bulk of the product arrived, but the anadrol was out of stock at the time. So eventually I get a email with the tracknig number from "our friend" and I Am excited now that its finally comnig. Well I keep tracking the package for the next couple of days when one day it says "undeliverable as addressed".
    he goes to the post office with the tracking number and they tell me that the sender never put a street address and they sent it back to sender. I email "guy" and tell him what happens. He claims it was a mistake of the USPS and not his fault.
    First of all its only 100 anadrol pills so its not that big of a deal, however what is 100 anadrols to a big time domestic dealer like him.
    Secondly , what if this would of been a huge order, remember the min order is already high, so what if was even more than this, as most are, I guess according to him I would be out all my money because his remailer fuked up.
    On my last email to him I explained how the post office said it was his fault and that if 100 anadrol pills was that big of a deal to him than forget about it. I definitly will not be using him anymore , just because if it was a huge order, I would be screwed.
    What do you guys think about this.
    Last edited by msu16366; 01-08-2006 at 11:13 AM.

toolman is offline Banned
    Take it up with a mod. THere are two sides to every story and they can confirm which one is true. If it is who I think it is, he is solid through and through.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    exactly what toolman said..

I wouldn't mention any suppliers name here and the mods will prolly delete that but if you've had better luck with ***** then go back to him and take the loss as a loss and learning session...

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    I Wouldnt threaten him persey... But I'd assure him that you would go to the boards with your story and discuss the situation in a source review, the he might change his mind

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    ANd for those of us who don't know who you're talking about, how do we know who to not use? Would a PM be out of line?

Their is only one side to this, I have the tracking number and it is "undeliverable as addressed", I will talk to a mod after my next email from him. He has been very solid for the past year, thats why I dont understand how this is my fault. I dont want to ruin my relation ship over 100 anadrols, so lets just put this on hold until I get my reply from last email.

ALso I will not respond to any PM's asking who the source is until this matter is resolved,. Its not fair to the suppleir as he has been very good to me thus far. Sorry bro's but I am not going to ruin a good source over 100 anadrols

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    wrong theread..

He said in an email he always has problems with packs this time of year. He said I could have a 50% discount on the next anadrols if I order them.

I guess that is better than nothing,
    However its not my fault, possibly not his fault even though the post office said it was addressed wrong, so at least he meets in the middle. I never order anything during the holiday season again

Thread Information