kingbrew is offline New Member

Cutting Cycle. Advice?

Hey guys, I'm planning on doing somewhat of a cutting cycle in a couple months and just wanted to get your opinions on it. Some background, I'm 23 6'1'' 210 lbs, BF 9%. I've been lifting for about 8 years, only seriously for the past 4. I only have one cycle under my belt, which was a bulker, I gained about 20 lbs and kept 15. - it consisted of....

week 1-10 500mg EW Test E
    week 1-10 400mg EW Eq
    10mg Nolv + 200mg B6 ED

and proper PCT with clomid and nolv.
    I want to do a bit of a cutting cycle while still building some good muscle. I'm am pretty cut already so I don't have far to go. Also, on my previous cycle I didn't have any bloat whatsoever, that is why I'm planning on using test e for my cutter. This is what it looks like so far.

week 1-10 500 mg Test E EW
    week 1-10 600 mg Eq EW
    week 1-4 75mg Test P EOD
    week 1-10 100mg Masteron EOD

10mg nolv + 200mg B6 ED

What do you guys think? I know it's not a serious cutter, but I don't really get bulky looking, so I think this will work good for me. I'm hoping to put on 8-10 lbs of lean muscle, while getting more ripped. Tell me what you guys think. Thanks

I say lose the test e & stick with prop throughout the cycle make it like this

1-12 prop 75mg ed

1-11 EQ 600mg

& about the masteron i dont know much about it so i cant give an advice about it, if you like you can add tren acetate for 6wks it will be great cutting with tren in it.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    I say lose the test e & stick with prop throughout the cycle make it like this

1-12 prop 75mg ed

1-11 EQ 600mg

& about the masteron i dont know much about it so i cant give an advice about it, if you like you can add tren acetate for 6wks it will be great cutting with tren in it.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    ed injects are not for everyone. especially for 12 weeks. test e is fine especially with the nolva in there. ultimately pretty much any anabolic will work well for cutting with the proper diet.

when i said to lose the Enanthat is because you can get water retention from thats why i said prop, actually you are right about the ed injections am speaking from personal experience i did both E & prop test E made me hold alot of water prop gave me quality gains with no water at all but i dont mind ed injections .

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

kingbrew is offline New Member
    Im not a big fan of ED injections fo Prop for 84 consecutive days. I think I'll stick with the test e because on my last cycle I didn't get any bloat atall from it. But thanks for the input.

Thread Information