Thread: overseas sites

overseas sites

what do you guys think of these "european" sites claiming they safely ship gear to the u.s.? safe? legal? any experiences?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I think stay away from internet sources, unless you have checked it out with a mod or vet and they give you the ok.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    most are scammers or at least selective scammers, i wouldnt risk it

how do I check with a mod or vet?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i call bullshit on .com's.

rallyfocus is offline Junior Member
    I don't know whether to agree or disagree There are a ton of scammers out there for sure...and anything you find on google is definitely going to scam you.

But there are sites out there that will send you your gear from europe and have awesome prices. Very hard to find but they are out there. I don't know what the success rate of delivery is to the USA but I get mine in Canada everytime and usually under a week.

Be careful and make sure that you know other people who use the site...nothing worse than your $$$$ being the guniea pig.

And remember just cause you get a package doesn't mean the gear is real.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    There are legit sites out there. I know many. Be sure to verify your source with a Mod beforehand.

Jayhawk21 is offline Junior Member
    i call bullshit on .com's.
    I ordered from a website, no problems. It was a domestic one, and he has lots and lots of references. Not all .com's are bad, but you just need to find alot of people who can vouch for their services. And no, don't PM me.

Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member
    .com's will scam you from time to time. References can all be apart of the organization. Trust me stay away from those "shops". or websites. They are scamming assholes with way to much money. They just play the numbers game.

thanks again fellas, just takes time i guess

crazykris6 is offline Junior Member
    I would always check with the mods first too. That is a great idea. good luck bro.

Auto54 is offline Member
    OK this is really confusing!

You cannot ask for or name a source openly. So searching this site does no good. Yet there are posts that say "just keep reading."

There are also posts that say "ask a mod" but at the same time the mods say "DONT ASK FOR SOURCES!"

Also, I'm lost on another issue...

What is the big deal if an overseas source is made totally public? And why the heck wouldn't they take credit cards (so we know they are legit)?

The TRANSACTION would be legal. They could ship to the US... the only issue would be if it got stopped at customs (which rarely happens) OR if YOU got caught w/ it once you took possession (easy enough way around that).

With the amount of coke, meth, and other crap out there I highly doubt the feds waste much time on juice.

jeremy11 is offline New Member
    hmmm well if no sources can be named...is there anyway someone could tell me how to look for a site...like what to type
    Last edited by jeremy11; 01-12-2006 at 11:09 PM.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead947

With the amount of coke, meth, and other crap out there I highly doubt the feds waste much time on juice.
    lol yeah right there was a big operation bringing down mexican pharmacies for suppyling gear to the us do a search and youll see

jeremy11 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy11
    hmmm well if no sources can be named...is there anyway someone could tell me how to look for a site...like what to type
    bump?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i agree that most internet sources are scammers. my source sells off an internet site, and has lots of references... im thinking jayhawk and i have the same source... good sh_t, but expensive

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    SELECTIVE SCAMMERS!!

remember than can rob you and you really cant do much about it. lol
    i would never try a website for gear.

donman21045 is offline New Member

Unhappy

I'm with copperhead, what the he#!!. I've got guys trying to sell me a list of

sources, while i appreciate his offer, it can't be that difficult. I just want to

get STARTED and man, IT'S LIKE PULLING A TOOTH WITH A PLIERS. what

the he#ll do i do. I understand the privacy issues but, I don't work out in a

club so I don't have contacts for gear. Shipping issues to the us from europe

and internet scammers are a concern, canada is probably better, but where

do i go!!!!!!!! this is killing me. CONFUSION IS EVERYWHERE
    Last edited by donman21045; 01-15-2006 at 12:17 PM.

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by donman21045
    IT'S LIKE PULLING A TOOTH WITH A PLIERS.
    Great grammar there.

this is killing me
    If it's killing you, get in your car, head to the emergency room, and they should be able to help you.

while i appreciate his offer, it can't be that difficult. I just want to get STARTED
    It actually is difficult and peolpe don't just blurt out webistes and sources for a reason. Do some research and keep to yourself, although you have problems, that is part of it. Good luck with your search.

Auto54 is offline Member
    Hang around for a while. I am still VERY new, but I'm catching on and learning a LOT!

First of all, this board if full of a lot of really great guys. And I think one main concern they have is they don't want Joe Sixpack shooting gear because he's too lazy to make his own gains. Also, they don't want anybody f*@king up their body. They want to make sure you've educated yourself before hand. There is a LOT to figure out to do it RIGHT!

As far as finding a place... Well you are seeing how hard it is. So once you find a place, are you just going to give it up to a newbie, or are you going to protect it?

I'm with copperhead, what the he#!!. I've got guys trying to sell me a list of

sources, while i appreciate his offer, it can't be that difficult. I just want to

get STARTED and man, IT'S LIKE PULLING A TOOTH WITH A PLIERS. what

the he#ll do i do. I understand the privacy issues but, I don't work out in a

club so I don't have contacts for gear. Shipping issues to the us from europe

and internet scammers are a concern, canada is probably better, but where

do i go!!!!!!!! this is killing me. CONFUSION IS EVERYWHERE

bazerk is offline Associate Member
    Copperhead speaks the truth young Jedi's.

big.wheels is offline New Member
    keep searching, researching and you'll find what you're looking for.

Hey sorry if i flew off the handle. I'll put in my time, I've been reading nonstop and have learned a lot. Just a little frustrated, ordered some gear and now am thinking I've been scammed. It's only been 10 days, but they are saying that my cc charge didn't go through, but the bank says that it has. I'll hang tight and see what happens, thanks for advice.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey sorry if i flew off the handle. I'll put in my time, I've been reading nonstop and have learned a lot. Just a little frustrated, ordered some gear and now am thinking I've been scammed. It's only been 10 days, but they are saying that my cc charge didn't go through, but the bank says that it has. I'll hang tight and see what happens, thanks for advice.
    you should hope the site you ordered from isnt run by the dea and not worry being scammed.. giving out credit card info and creating paper trails is a major no no...
    Last edited by Deezuhl; 01-15-2006 at 10:21 PM.

OK this is really confusing!

You cannot ask for or name a source openly. So searching this site does no good. Yet there are posts that say "just keep reading."

There are also posts that say "ask a mod" but at the same time the mods say "DONT ASK FOR SOURCES!"

Also, I'm lost on another issue...

What is the big deal if an overseas source is made totally public? And why the heck wouldn't they take credit cards (so we know they are legit)?

The TRANSACTION would be legal. They could ship to the US... the only issue would be if it got stopped at customs (which rarely happens) OR if YOU got caught w/ it once you took possession (easy enough way around that).

shipping legal substances in your country to the US is not legal. maybe read up on the huge bust they laid down on QV where juice is legal in Mex and they were supplying the US.. you would be very surprised to know how much time the feds waste on juice dont be naive its still a controlled substance.. why wouldnt they take credit cards?? why would you create a paper trail with a credit card. do some research before you end up with a controlled delivery at your house from the feds.

Thanks copperhead, I understand the reasons for not naming sources openly. I agree this is a paper trail I wish I could avoid, unfortunatly I don't see another option. Even sending a check, creates a paper trail. I don't have a personal source so I'm left with no other option. I've read many postings saying that many have gone to europe with no problem and it's my hope that the Feds has bigger fish to fry.
    Take care

Auto54 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    you should hope the site you ordered from isnt run by the dea and not worry being scammed.. giving out credit card info and creating paper trails is a major no no...
    I've heard this one before, but it doesn't make sense. If a source was ran by the DEA then they wouldn't (COULDN'T) sell any actual product. Nor could they actually accept any payment. So the worst that could happen is they would know who is "trying" to buy....

And it isn't like they couldn't do that already by tracking every IP address that logs onto this site.

Sorry guys, but some of you are going way overkill on this "secret" stuff. If the feds want to know who is buying they can find all the "paper trails" they want just by tracking things straight from this site (unless you only log on here from the public library or a public wireless source... like I do ).

And as far as using a CC... No problem if done right! Order from "ABC Pharm" in Russia. Charge shows up as "History of Vodka DVD." Item ships from Bosnia. Return address "Joe's TV Repair."

Unless they are complete bone heads, there should be NO connection between the transaction and the actual item (other than the total costs would be the same).

As far as those that keep talking about the Mex lab that got busted... The LAB got busted, not the buyers. Mexican officals in cooperation with the DEA shut them down. I don't think officials in Russia, Iran, etc, would be as willing to cooperate with the DEA. And even if they did its the LAB that would get shut down.

So getting busted would boil down the the CD... which if done right would be a cake walk. This really very doable if one crosses all the T's and dots all the I's.

The more secret ya are (wire money, etc) the more likely you are to tip off the feds for money laundering, terrorist funding, etc.

I've heard this one before, but it doesn't make sense. If a source was ran by the DEA then they wouldn't (COULDN'T) sell any actual product. Nor could they actually accept any payment. So the worst that could happen is they would know who is "trying" to buy....

And it isn't like they couldn't do that already by tracking every IP address that logs onto this site.

Sorry guys, but some of you are going way overkill on this "secret" stuff. If the feds want to know who is buying they can find all the "paper trails" they want just by tracking things straight from this site (unless you only log on here from the public library or a public wireless source... like I do ).

And as far as using a CC... No problem if done right! Order from "ABC Pharm" in Russia. Charge shows up as "History of Vodka DVD." Item ships from Bosnia. Return address "Joe's TV Repair."

Unless they are complete bone heads, there should be NO connection between the transaction and the actual item (other than the total costs would be the same).

As far as those that keep talking about the Mex lab that got busted... The LAB got busted, not the buyers. Mexican officals in cooperation with the DEA shut them down. I don't think officials in Russia, Iran, etc, would be as willing to cooperate with the DEA. And even if they did its the LAB that would get shut down.

So getting busted would boil down the the CD... which if done right would be a cake walk. This really very doable if one crosses all the T's and dots all the I's.

The more secret ya are (wire money, etc) the more likely you are to tip off the feds for money laundering, terrorist funding, etc.
    everyone should be logging on here from a proxy so their real ip isnt exposed.. thats #1..

please tell me why they (dea) cannot sell or accept any funds?? i guess when they do sting operations on the street they dont sell crack or hookers and accpet cash then right?? you are not thinking right cause you feel protected because you are behind a pc..

next the MEX bust is so much bigger than you can even imagine.. you have no idea how big.. remember that the people QV was selliing to in the US in mass quantity has customers just like you and me. now when they bust the qv guys, they then bust the big sources and seize records leading to you and i and then they flag the address for all packages and then they watch your house and your mail and then they get a warrant for a suspicious package and then they do a CD.. if you dont think it has happed stick around and talk to people who have been around a while like myself and Buff87 even more so.. trust me there are private forums youll never egt into that gives details as busts go down all over the US. its alot more common then you think. remember even if you do get off for possession of a controlled substance it will cost you thousands and if you order enough even as personal use and they push it as intent to deliver you will spend 10's of thousands to get off. think thats all i have to say..

here is an article and just 1 instance of how much the dea will go thru to bust the source and anyone he sold too.. read about the guy who was just a receiver of a pack fromt he source who got 1-2 years..

http://www.ergogenics.org/06.html

enjoy..

Auto54 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    everyone should be logging on here from a proxy so their real ip isnt exposed.. thats #1..

please tell me why they (dea) cannot sell or accept any funds?? i guess when they do sting operations on the street they dont sell crack or hookers and accpet cash then right?? you are not thinking right cause you feel protected because you are behind a pc..

next the MEX bust is so much bigger than you can even imagine.. you have no idea how big.. remember that the people ** was selliing to in the US in mass quantity has customers just like you and me. now when they bust the qv guys, they then bust the big sources and seize records leading to you and i and then they flag the address for all packages and then they watch your house and your mail and then they get a warrant for a suspicious package and then they do a CD.. if you dont think it has happed stick around and talk to people who have been around a while like myself and Buff87 even more so.. trust me there are private forums youll never egt into that gives details as busts go down all over the US. its alot more common then you think. remember even if you do get off for possession of a controlled substance it will cost you thousands and if you order enough even as personal use and they push it as intent to deliver you will spend 10's of thousands to get off. think thats all i have to say..

here is an article and just 1 instance of how much the dea will go thru to bust the source and anyone he sold too.. read about the guy who was just a receiver of a pack fromt he source who got 1-2 years..

EDITED

enjoy..
    I'll send ya a PM

pelly789 is offline Member
    good post i didnt know that alot of .com's are scammers or selective scammers too there are obvious websites that u can tell right away are a scam but hey the more u read the more you learn..just like everyone says

SWOLLL is offline Associate Member
    Thanks copperhead, I understand the reasons for not naming sources openly. I agree this is a paper trail I wish I could avoid, unfortunatly I don't see another option. Even sending a check, creates a paper trail. I don't have a personal source so I'm left with no other option. I've read many postings saying that many have gone to europe with no problem and it's my hope that the Feds has bigger fish to fry.
    Take care

Try a money order.

just received gear, zymoplex and naposim. no dea, releaved. i actually ordered dbol , sust and clomind, did i do something wrong when ordering?

mike132 is offline Junior Member
    i joined another aas board to learn about steriods about a year ago and they have .coms on their board. i ordered from three different suppliers and eventually got all the gear i ordered but being here for over 6 months i've learned that going with a good ugl will have better gear and way cheaper prices. i have the same problem though as far as finding these so called ugls. i have read everday for the past year till my eyes bled. what else can i do?

DBflash21 is offline Member
    You don't have any buddies that have used gear that might be able to give you information?

mike132 is offline Junior Member
    like i said i've studied for a year on all the compounds and how to use them but never found any ugls so far. on the other board i'm on it seems everyone has alot of money and likes to pay top dollar for their gear. i can't afford to keep paying edited for 10mg of var andprices like that.

unfortunately i don't have any buddies that can fix me up. i work out at home and have little contact with others. i'm thinking i will have to join a gym. i have to drive a distance to get their and working out at home is preferable. boohoo no tears....

Thread Information