JuicyJim is offline Junior Member

Anybody believe Arnold only juiced 2 months outta the year??

Arnold claims in several interviews that he only juiced 2 to 3 months outta the year right before big compeitions, and that most of his size came from eating and training properly and not steroids , he claims that they only gave him around 5% of his size, i'm not buying it, but who knows.

I think he stayed on most of the year for several years

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    I doubt it, but only he got the truth. Don`t think we ever will know for sure.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    im going to have to say.

Bullshit.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    genetics is honestly the best juice... and his are obviously of the best quality

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    when Wag Bennet brought him over to England when he was 18,an older cousin of mine whos wife was the pin up girl for the mr universe at the time told me he was on low doses of dbol for months on end at that age!!

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    when Wag Bennet brought him over to England when he was 18,an older cousin of mine whos wife was the pin up girl for the mr universe at the time told me he was on low doses of dbol for months on end at that age!!
    dbol only?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    dbol only?
    as far as i am aware at the age of 18 he was usin dbol only yes,i would ask for more info on it but my cousin passed away 5 years ago with cancer to the larynx.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you mean he only had pct for 2 months.. right??

hahhaaa..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    as far as i am aware at the age of 18 he was usin dbol only yes,i would ask for more info on it but my cousin passed away 5 years ago with cancer to the larynx.
    sorry to hear that bro. i suppose just like the rest of us, he was even ignorant to proper cycling techniques. we all had to learn sometime.

JuicyJim is offline Junior Member
    Arnold is in good health now, but that's probably only because he can afford the best doctors money can buy, i gotta believe that if he did'nt have good docs he's have some side effects by now

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    In the last few years before retired, Kevin Levrone only trained and juiced 2-mounths before the olympia. Genetic freaks, so to say....

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyJim
    Arnold is in good health now, but that's probably only because he can afford the best doctors money can buy, i gotta believe that if he did'nt have good docs he's have some side effects by now
    Not really... the old school guys did 5th cycle doses that were less then most school children are doing on first cycles. Those guys really did depend on strong natural foundations and mostly just did stuff like start anadrol a week before competition to get that last little bit of enhancement. The old school guys did not have modern clomid PCT's so lower doses meant better recoveries with less off cycle losses as opposed to not fearing a higher dose these days because we can use clomid to assist recovery.

No need to rewrite history and suggest the greats from the 1970's did higher doses then they really did.

I think Arnold's good health is a good indicator that he really didnt dose all that high or year round as everyone might like to think.

I'm pretty sure he was juicing well over half the year, look at his arms, got to juice lots to get them to look like that

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    If you read alot about arnold he was 210lbs in the OFF SEASON and 240lbs CONTEST. Lol aint people supposed to be heavier in the off season? This is the same for kevin levrone who used to go down to 200lbs in the off season and then blew up to 240-245lbs contest. Its obvious what they are doing............they do a show............come off roids.......shrink.........then spend 3 months getting ready for a show and they blow back up again.

So you answer the question.............I think its possible that he did only 2 months of gear a year. Hes 210lbs off season and 240lbs contest......think about it....

kingbrew is offline New Member
    I heard those guys used to pop dbol like candy all day. As for Arnolds "good health", I dunno about that. He had triple bypass surgery............

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I thought Arnold had a valve replaced not triple bypass surgery? He said on David Letterman his valve was replaced with a pig valve.

After Arnold built his size he would also shrink in the offseason. He didn't even look like a BBer most of he time. I don't know about 2 monts on, but he did take an extended break from aas every year after he had built his mass.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I'm not trying to take anything away from one of the greats in BB but I am still not buying 2 months juicing out of the year.

kingbrew is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810
    I thought Arnold had a valve replaced not triple bypass surgery? He said on David Letterman his valve was replaced with a pig valve.

After Arnold built his size he would also shrink in the offseason. He didn't even look like a BBer most of he time. I don't know about 2 monts on, but he did take an extended break from aas every year after he had built his mass.
    woops my fault, yah you're right cgb, just had brain fart.. i have read that steroids can cuase your heart to increase in size (it is muscle after all..), but your valvles and some vessels do not grow as much as the heart muscle, therefore putting a great deal of strain and stretching on the valves.

Thread Information