Thread: Dnp & Cum?

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member

Dnp & Cum?

Ok im not running dnp right know but when i was my cum was bright yellow ..looked like somone broke a highlighter ...
    Last edited by big daddy k de; 02-05-2009 at 03:28 PM.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de
    Ok im not running dnp right know but when i was my cum was bright yellow ..looked like somone broke a highlighter .... .. now if my girl was giving me oral and she swallowed my cum would she be affected ? ..and allso if i cam inside of her would her "women parts" get screwed up ..i think these are good questions
    On the swallowing... probably too diluted to affect her.

On the came inside her... well it could screw her parts up - if she gets preggo. I know there is nothing that feels better then cuming inside a woman but there is that rather strong chance of getting the 18 years of child support payments that could be 50% of your income. You should really think about it before blowing loads in your old lady and make sure this is what you want to do. There are no second chances if she decides to keep the baby. I know too many guys that wish they they didnt blow their load in their girl when they get strapped down with $800 month in child support payments and only making $1600 a month salaries.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    On the swallowing... probably too diluted to affect her.

On the came inside her... well it could screw her parts up - if she gets preggo. I know there is nothing that feels better then cuming inside a woman but there is that rather strong chance of getting the 18 years of child support payments that could be 50% of your income. You should really think about it before blowing loads in your old lady and make sure this is what you want to do. There are no second chances if she decides to keep the baby. I know too many guys that wish they they didnt blow their load in their girl when they get strapped down with $800 month in child support payments and only making $1600 a month salaries.
    yeah thats definitely not a good idea to bust dnp all up in your lady like that.

my best strategy is to put on that song gold digger while having sex.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Is she kinda thick? It might help her lose some weight eating that nasty ****.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810
    Is she kinda thick? It might help her lose some weight eating that nasty ****.
    nooooo
    Last edited by big daddy k de; 02-05-2009 at 03:29 PM.

Thread Information