ZIA1 is offline New Member

Proviron + duration: I don't want to stop

This stuff is great. I'm taking 75mg ED. Libido has gone way up.

How long can this stuff be run for? Some have said it doesn't really suppress you like other compounds. Others say it does. Not sure. Any suggestions?

I'm on for 2 weeks or so now. I want to run it for another 12 weeks. Any information regarding duration? Thanks.

The profile for Proviron is what made me question the duration. It talks about 100-150mg/day and I'm on 75. Thoughts?

"When a reasonable dose of this stuff is given (100-150mgs/day), it had no depressing effect on low or normal serum FSH and LH levels (6). Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and Leutenizing Hormone (LH) are two hormones which send a signal to your testes to produce testosterone. Good news for people considering it for PCT is that it can even raise your LH (10)! Thus, by not suppressing those hormones and maybe even raising some, your normal testosterone levels will remain intact. This points to a novel use for this compound during Post-Cycyle-Therapy for a non-suppressive “bridge” between cycles."

kingbrew is offline New Member
    It's hard to believe that any steroid could raise the amount of endegenous hormones. That is the first time I have read that prov can increase LH. Just curious, are you taking prov by itself? Also, what is your reason for taking it, just for libido?

Quote Originally Posted by kingbrew
    It's hard to believe that any steroid could raise the amount of endegenous hormones. That is the first time I have read that prov can increase LH. Just curious, are you taking prov by itself? Also, what is your reason for taking it, just for libido?
    I started proviron alone before I began test prop/eq which is now prop/primo...the EQ hunger was too much to handle.

The proviron by itself: all I noticed was a very noticable increase in libido. Its awesome. It's even nicer with prop.

As for raising LH: people seem to argue over this one. The bridge is not my concern. My concern is for how long I can run this compound.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    I started proviron alone before I began test prop/eq which is now prop/primo...the EQ hunger was too much to handle.

The proviron by itself: all I noticed was a very noticable increase in libido. Its awesome. It's even nicer with prop.

As for raising LH: people seem to argue over this one. The bridge is not my concern. My concern is for how long I can run this compound.
    Proviron have been used in medicine to older men who are impotent, and they would be on all the time, I guess! Ime going to run proviron in pct and for a long time after, to keep libido and increase strenght and overall "well being".

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Proviron have been used in medicine to older men who are impotent, and they would be on all the time, I guess! Ime going to run proviron in pct and for a long time after, to keep libido and increase strenght and overall "well being".
    Vitor, the sense of well being and the libido issues are amazing. I love this compound. I'm actually thinking of increasing it to 100mg ED for a while...see how that goes. I won't go any higher but the profile refers to moderate doses as 100-150...though some take as much as 200. I'll give 100 a shot.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i'm usin it and i like it too. i've read 25-100mg on the dose. i use 25, basically as an anti-estrogen. i've read you can stay on this stuff all the time, but that might have meant if you've already got a libido problem.

Thread Information