GoldzGymBoi is offline Junior Member

Gyno 3 months after cycle

I believe I have developed gyno. I finished a 12 week cycle of dbhol and winny at the begining of September. My nipples are now puffy and my left nipple has one lump in it. Is it too late to fix this? If not what should I take? Thanks for the advice

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    the best way to fix the problem is to get some letrozole and some aromasin . mix the two with dmso and put it directly on your chest. btw, you did use anti es on your cycle right?

No I didn't

What is dmso? How often should I apply it?

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    always use anti-e with DBOL .

yea, dbol aromatizes heavily, its absolutely imperative that you run anti es with it. btw, dmso is a gel that makes drugs get absorbed through your skin. it stands for dimethyl sulfoxide. you have to be careful when using it though cause it will bring everything that comes into contact with it through your skin, such as dyes from your clothes.

apply the gel at least once a day, preferably twice a day until you see results, then you can lower it to once a day. this is a very effective way to cure gyno, i hope that everyone on this board that has a gyno problem hears about this.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    just a query, not wanting to hijack the thread, but if you follow effective and sound PCT after your cycle, and use the necessary ancillaries throughout the cycle, what are the chances of developing gynocamastia 3 months after cycle? im assuming youd be very safe due to the PCT balancing your hormones once again am i right?

not likely, ive heard that estrogen levels stay elevated around a month after you finish a cycle, but there is no need to take chances, so its a good idea to run anti es for at least 2 months, preferably 3 after you finish your cycle.

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    not likely, ive heard that estrogen levels stay elevated around a month after you finish a cycle, but there is no need to take chances, so its a good idea to run anti es for at least 2 months, preferably 3 after you finish your cycle.
    what if you oraly tke 2.5 mg of letro orally and apply some letro to your cheast as well..wont it absorb if it comes in liquid form?

im pretty sure that for it to be absorbed through your skin you would have to mix it with dmso or phlojel.

Thread Information