Brazil is offline Member

6 weeks shut down nat test?

whats up here from brazil. just ran 6 weeks sust 500 then 750 a week last 3 weeks. gained some good muscle and lost some fat I think I lost alot of fat actually. at first i was eating a ton and then decided to eat only protein type foods. maybe this isnt good but it worked well for me I was a little chubby and I lost 5 kilos in 3 weeks. Its been three weeks and im eating some clomid ed 50 mg. I got a little tired after two weeks but seem to be fine. Ive taken for 9 days (clomid) do you think i should keep taking it , or was this cycle so short it didnt shut down my test.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you'll natural test was probably shut down within the first week or two. You were on sust for 9 weeks so its definitely shut down. You need to run 100mg clomid every day for at least 30 days or until you feel recovered

Brazil is offline Member
    well the thing is a do feel recovered as a matter of fact I didnt lose any strength, and never had problems with erections. i did lose a lot of water though. the packets here come with ten in them. I was reading on our steroid profile that 3 weeks should be sufficient. But the thing is I feel fine I was tired alittle after two weeks but today I feel great just got out of the gym. Any more commments would be appreciated.

thanks

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    the only way to tell that youre recovered is blood work, but you'll probably be ok if you run it for 3 weeks, but i would still consider running 100mg/day. I always run 100mg for a month after any cycle, its better to be safe than sorry

Thread Information