testosterone propionate!!!!!!!

i was think to start a cycle soon which consist of 100mg testosterone injected every day for 8 weeks!! what do you think ??????? my aims are to grow in size!! do you think 100mg ed is good????? i am going to take 0.25 aramidex daily ti block estrogen! wht do you think?>>>>>

my test propionate is of body research 2ml per vial 100mg per 2 ml!!!!

IMO, 19 is a little too early to start cycling anabolic hormones.

i have been cycling on and off from 17 yrs old mate !!!!!

is 8 weeks with test prop ok or your need more weeks??

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    8 weeks is ok, how many cycles have u run?...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    for some reason this guy thinks he can not grow without steroids !!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I agree, try training naturally. I knew a kid once who started when he was 16 and stayed cycling until about a year ago. Huge kid. Well once he stopped he shriveled up like a little raisen because he had no idea about training and diet and relied on the juice to grow. Just my 2cents. Learn you body naturally, then juice young one.

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    Hey guy. I'm 18 yrs old and started last febuary on anabolics. And I agree what these guys are saying. The only reason I started to use was because I compete and are going to Canadian nationals for juniors. I would say if your just wanting to get jacked, wait a bit, learn you diet and training....but you probably wont listen becuase I know how you feel, once you start you wont stop....so for your cycle, I would run test prop for the first 4 weeks of the cycle every 3 days to save your money. Then throw test E at 300-400mg per week for about 10 weeks altogether.

onehundredk is offline Member
    one of my buddies wanted to do steroids , cuz he wasnt growing, so i sold him, glucosamine...told him it was amazing shit...i forgot if i took him it was deca or dbol ....anyways...gotta laugh now...then i told him to get protein, and how to eat, how to train etc. etc. etc....now...by the end of the 8 weeks, i weighed him, gained 19lbs. just eating and training right....after that was done, i told him what i sold him and gave his money back...he was impressed that he did it all himself, told him its all mental, i told him it was steroids to give him some incentive...it worked...he looks good too, natural.. BUT still no where to me yet hahaha jk, but just let the natural structure of your body take over...wait for the gear, when you get 190-200 and you worked out for 4 weeks hard, and hadnt gain anything, if anything lost...THEN get juice.

BigMan65 is offline Associate Member
    you are crazy test prop everyday? that at least 6 injection spots your going to need and test prop knots up bad i did it in thigh one time and was on crutches for 2 days, could not walk

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMan65
    you are crazy test prop everyday? that at least 6 injection spots your going to need and test prop knots up bad i did it in thigh one time and was on crutches for 2 days, could not walk
    most people shoot prop ed. In fact Im doing right now. I just rotate between quads, glutes, delts, and tris. Depending on who makes the prop, the pain isnt bad. The stuff im taking doesnt hurt at all

i cycled 4 times already injecting is np mate!!!!

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    that looks fine to me .... 100mg ED will be ok

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    one of my buddies wanted to do steroids, cuz he wasnt growing, so i sold him, glucosamine...told him it was amazing shit...i forgot if i took him it was deca or dbol....anyways...gotta laugh now...then i told him to get protein, and how to eat, how to train etc. etc. etc....now...by the end of the 8 weeks, i weighed him, gained 19lbs. just eating and training right....after that was done, i told him what i sold him and gave his money back...he was impressed that he did it all himself, told him its all mental, i told him it was steroids to give him some incentive...it worked...he looks good too, natural.. BUT still no where to me yet hahaha jk, but just let the natural structure of your body take over...wait for the gear, when you get 190-200 and you worked out for 4 weeks hard, and hadnt gain anything, if anything lost...THEN get juice.
    wow, thats an awesome story

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to cut back on your exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information