PapaPump8 is offline Junior Member

Expectations? please read..

In week 2 of a cycle of test enthate and eq 600mgs of test and 500 mgs of eq qhat should I expect in weight gains? I hear it doesn't kick in until about week 4-6 so does that mean you don't gain much weight in the first 4 weeks? No D-bol or A-50 to jump start...Ive always wondered if you gain like 10 lbs in the first 4 weeks? Im guessing No because it doesn't kick in until week 4 or so??

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Speaking for myself. By week 4 I would have put on about 10 lbs. but everyone is a little bit different. I hear a lot of people who don't notice anything from test e for 5 or 6 weeks.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    A watched pot never boils.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    A watched pot never boils.
    I like that quote. It is very true. Sometimes easier said than done though.

okay just because sometimes ill jumo on gear and i just can't gain weight cause my diet. I had a rough 2 weeks not eatting and i wanna gain some good weight like 15-20 lbs im 190 and it's my 4th cycle so 600 test and 500 eq should hoefully get me some good weight but thats all on diet nothing more...My diet sucks i just dont eat enough and i know that's thr problem.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaPump8
    okay just because sometimes ill jumo on gear and i just can't gain weight cause my diet. I had a rough 2 weeks not eatting and i wanna gain some good weight like 15-20 lbs im 190 and it's my 4th cycle so 600 test and 500 eq should hoefully get me some good weight but thats all on diet nothing more...My diet sucks i just dont eat enough and i know that's thr problem.
    You dont gain much from EQ.Diet is everything.

yeah i know! I gotta eat but i was wondering since i didn't each much in the first 2 weeks if im a little behind!

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaPump8
    yeah i know! I gotta eat but i was wondering since i didn't each much in the first 2 weeks if im a little behind!
    If you cant be bothered to put the effort into eating enough, why are you even using AAS.

Believe me I'm trying to eat as much as I can but it's hard for some people when im ready to eat im just so full and i feel like if i eat again ill throw up. I have been taking in 3 shakes which is makes it a lot easier to get to 4000-5000 calorie range! Believe me without food I will not grow no matter what that's just how it is for me! I'm trying it's not like im like food means nothing i know it's the most important thing!

Thread Information