24labor is offline Anabolic Member

dbol tabs vs liquid

I did a search on this topic and wanted to get an updated point of view.

I can get either 5mg tabs or a bottle of 30ml (50mg/ml) I plan on using 30mg as a kick start for 4 weeks splitting up the dosage throughout the day every 4 hours so it stays in the bloodstrem, but with the liquid I dunno if that will work out too well.
    What do you think take the liquid and hit it all at once(which will save me some mula) or go with tabs so its stays in me all day. Money isnt really a problem so I will get the tabs if I want but I just wanna hear everyones opinion on this

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i ran the liquid at 50mg ed for 30 days and fell in love with it. i got better results in strenght and size than i did from the tabs. if you don't mind ed injections i would definetly suggets running the liquid over the tabs ,just my opinion.

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Are you talking about liquid oral or inj?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    24 I think you are pertaining to the oral version correct? WEBB is talking about Reforvit which is injectable Dbol . I've never taken either only the oral tabs. I've heard good things about reforvit but it comes in 25mg Doses so you have to innject twice a day ED spaced out.

Jayhova16, the dbol i'm refering to is injectable but wasn't made by reforvit in was a ugl from canada. like i said i have tried the tabs and the liquid injectable and i would recommend the injectable over the tabs.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBBNB
    Jayhova16, the dbol i'm refering to is injectable but wasn't made by reforvit in was a ugl from canada. like i said i have tried the tabs and the liquid injectable and i would recommend the injectable over the tabs.

Glad to see there are some generics out there I haven't come across many. I'm sure Reforvit is harder to get now with the Mex pharms down a bit anyway. Glad to see you got good results, personal feedback is a favorite of mine..................

i can honestly say that my strenght got to a point that i have yet to reach since and it has been about two good cycles since. my squats got up to around 6 plates for 4 and now they are only at 5 plates for 7. i was not really doing much else either just some t400 but i think that stuff is crap. pm me and i will shoot you the name of the ugl.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i love the liquid dbol . 14 days in now and up 15lbs. i know im holding water but actually dont look bloated. feeling very strong and appetite is unbelievable. getting in between 4 to 5000 calories a day without a problem.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    oh and its only 25mgs/day made by denkall

Thread Information