Thread: running

frogd is offline Junior Member

running

has anybody gotten faster while taking roids or do they generally slow you down when trying torun or perform some endurance activities

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Some are better then others, Anavar is supposed to help.

joop is offline Junior Member
    Just look at the mens 100m final at the Olympics...
    Yes, used correctly roids can make you faster

pioneer is offline Banned
    Yes they can either A.) slow you down and kill your endurance, B.) make you faster, C.) help your endurance some (minimumly) or D.) can tear the shit out of your quads or hamstrings. Let me explain one by one:

A.) if you take the wrong kind of roids. ie: trenbolone acetate (any ester). Tren will not only slow you down, it will make you tired and sluggish. Any anabolic that adds alot of water weight will also slow you down some.

B.) on the other hand, some steroids can make you faster. ie: winny, anavar , Oral Turnibol, these are some for example. Make sure you stretch while on these! Your muscles will become tighter and less flexible. this is key to sprinters (flexability).

C.) Equipose has been thought to help athletes endurance. Equipoise stimulates the erythropoiesis which is manifested by improved development and the formation of red blood cells. ie: more blood cells means more endurance (dont expect to become a marathon runner though!)

D.) all steroids make your muscles tighter and less flexible, especially the cut roids listed in column B. Therefore, you must stretch your ass off while on these. Or else you can expect a pull, strain, or even a tear. Steroids as you know will add strength. Depends on your genetics, but some strength will be distributed unevenly. EX: Some peeple on roids have their traps grow enormous, but there lats or biceps for example wont respond as well. Therefore if your growth is unevenly distributed say to your quads and not your hamstrings, then your quads will overpower your hamstrings and you will end up with a torn hammy. Just be carefull and do your dynamic and static stretches.

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    nice post

thanks, i am trying to get involved alot more in the forum.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah good stuff pioneer, I been wonderin this myself.
    So would it make any sense stackin winny wit eq for endurance and speed??

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

running

Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3
    I'm sure pioneer will have some info for you, here is my 2 cents.

I would suggest taking anavar and eq. Winny is suppsed to be harmful to your joints.

I shaved 2/10 off of my 40 yard dash time using roids. The interesting thing is that my bodyweight was higher when I ran faster, obviously from having more muscle.

I was taking anavar.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    any one ever hear of Ben Johnson, i think he ran a liitle quicker when he was on winny.

rallyfocus is offline Junior Member
    Well I take steroids and I have gotten faster. Not saying that it was steroids that made me faster but I don't think they hurt me at all.

I play rugby and ran track in high school...in high school I could run a 13.88 100M and now 7 years later I can run 100M in 12.34. That's over a second faster which is a huge gain.

As far as endurance goes I feel a little sluggish on the pitch when I'm retaining alot of water but after cycle I have no problem with muscular indurance and I have never had a problem cardiovascular wise either.

With a sport such as rugby steroids have helped me alot. The strength I have been able to achieve in my legs makes it so easy to break tackles and my straightarms must feel like a josting lance

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    i cant really prove this but i felt as though i could run faster/longer when i was taking turinabol .

Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3
    You can stack winny with eq and expect more speed and more endurance. There are several combos that someone can take. I would have to ask you several questions to come up with you diagnosed combo. ie: 1.) "What sport do you play?" 2.) what are you trying to achieve? (speed, agility, endurance, power?) 3.) are you prone to hamstring/quad/calf strains, pulls, tears? 4.) of course your financial ability

Remember: Testosterone has the ability to increase red blood cell production, and a higher RBC count may improve endurance via better oxygenated blood. More RBCs can also improve recovery from strenuous physical activity. So you can also use say Test Prop for some speed and endurance, but i would be careful of the dosing. FYI- read questions above and determine your dosage as to what you want to achieve.

So there are several options here we can play with. Shoot me the answers to those questions and what you are considering and we'll go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    i cant really prove this but i felt as though i could run faster/longer when i was taking turinabol.
    Jiggaman is right as far as the speed is concerned. OT (oral turinabol ) does help contribute to speed, in such the same way as winny does.

As far as endurance with OT, don't expect wonders

goose is offline Banned
    The Germans who invented AAS, designed AAS for the term `gotten faster `

goose4..

Quote Originally Posted by hoopcat528
    I'm sure pioneer will have some info for you, here is my 2 cents.

I would suggest taking anavar and eq. Winny is suppsed to be harmful to your joints.

I shaved 2/10 off of my 40 yard dash time using roids. The interesting thing is that my bodyweight was higher when I ran faster, obviously from having more muscle.

I was taking anavar.
    Becareful anavar can cause harm to your joints/ligaments/muscles as well. As, i said earlier it is dependent on what your body can take. ie: for muscle and ligament pulls/strains/tears---myself i have to stretch (dynamic as well as static) my ass off when taking such compounds. As where, another ones genetics will not have to stretch as much. You have to experiment a little to find the right combo.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    pioneer

1. i play college soccer
    2. tryin to achieve all the things u mentioned (speed, endurance, power, mass)
    3. little minor injuries here and there, nothing serious, im pretty good at stretchin
    4. Im pretty good financially, im not livin it up but i can afford 2 cycles.

I just started with the training again today after the Christmas break, i wanna get in the best shape possible during this month.
    I wanna add more speed, run like speedy gonzalez
    More endurance, run nonstop when im on the field
    Power too, i wanna run thru people
    And of course mass, im currently 160lbs at 5'9. Wanna add at least 15 lbs and maintain it once im off the cycle.

Im lookin to do 2 cycles, one in jan/feb and one close to preseason training in aug.
    I wanna try nandrolone but since that stays in ur system for that long, i dont wanna take any chances in showin a positive on a urine test.
    Im not gonna get tested anytime soon, wont be probably till at least another year.

Would appreciate if u could help me put a cycle or two together based on this

10 Week Cycle:

Weeks 1-8: Test Prop 50mg/ed or 100mg EOD (your preference)
    EQ 600mg wk
    Weeks 3-8: Anavar 40mg/ed
    Weeks 5-10: Winny 50mg/ed or 100 mg EOD

If you have anyproblems with bad pumps from the var try lowering the dosage a bit. 40mg should be plenty for you though!

PS: Don't forget to add you PCT to this cycle

Thread Information