mighty1 is offline Marcus owns you!!

hard gainers (diet and training intact)

to all the ones who think they cant get quality muscle on them due to genetics i suggest to try the following:

test prop virormone/farmak etc (NOT UG) @ 100-200mg a day

schering TURKISH primo (not the spanish crap that is being faked right and left and defenitely not ug primo) @ 600-1000 mg a week (if you can only afford 400-500mg a week add eq at 400mg a week in addition to the primo)

human growth hormone at 5-6 iu daily if it's jintropin (can be less iu daily if it's humatrope)

after 12 months on the above mentioned products you will never mention the word genetics again.

try it!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Stay on for a year straight? Great idea buddy. Post your pics, lets see how your suggestions are working. Please tell me your speaking from personel experience and not just out your ass.

That's like suggesting someone stay on crack year round, guanantee you will be a scrawny crackhead.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Here in Norway, were I live, there is plenty of real spanish primo. Howewer I think the best primo is metbolin(in 200mgs ampules.)

Full-year cycle?? Keep your brilliant ideas to yourselves, everybody doesnt want to be on HRT!!

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Stay on for a year straight? Great idea buddy. Post your pics, lets see how your suggestions are working. Please tell me your speaking from personel experience and not just out your ass.

That's like suggesting someone stay on crack year round, guanantee you will be a scrawny crackhead.
    did i say year round?? what are you jumping like a clown? i said 12 months (can be cycles too) and ofcourse i tell it out of knowledge/experience. i have my pro card. do you?

i cant remember the last time i was off steroids in the last 6 years. you read too much books and do too little! get back to reality. steroids can be taken all year round and are being taken all year roud by many many many athletes. there is no receptor shut down and none of this crap. it is all excuses of the average joe.

all researches that you will bring here and show me dont mean shit since the best researches are the guys who actually go national and turn pro.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mighty1
    did i say year round?? what are you jumping like a clown? i said 12 months (can be cycles too) and ofcourse i tell it out of knowledge/experience. i have my pro card. do you?

i cant remember the last time i was off steroids in the last 6 years. you read too much books and do too little! get back to reality. steroids can be taken all year round and are being taken all year roud by many many many athletes. there is no receptor shut down and none of this crap. it is all excuses of the average joe.

all researches that you will bring here and show me dont mean shit since the best researches are the guys who actually go national and turn pro.
    hardgainers are hardgainers 99% of the time because of poor diet/training/rest.

i really like your attitude: all our research doesnt mean shit. you are right, science is full of lies.... right... steroids can be taken year round, but so can heroin. doesnt mean its good for you. by the way who is the average joe??? the guy that trains hard, does research and does reasonable cycles??

Sounds to me like you abuse drugs Mighty1, no need to get upset because I have a difference of opinion. Do you get regular bloodwork done? Share you knowledge and experience with us then, enlighten us, don't act like you're above the rest because you Claim to have your procard.

Btw, you contradict yourself. Yes you did say "after 12 months on the above mentioned products you will never mention the word genetics again". Then you go to say in your last post "did i say year round?? " Along with "i cant remember the last time i was off steroids in the last 6 years". I think you confuse yourself.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 01-08-2006 at 03:29 PM.

Is this a sick joke or what maybe its ok with you to stay on all year but do you know what are you doing maybe there is a stupid newbie reading this right now & decided to try it & it will end up killing him i hope you are proud bro.What about denying diet/training/researches to grow for hard gainer??? & you say that you got procard lol this is funny sh!t.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

ok ok ok i had to take the dog out for a min here...
    listen. read the TITLE of my post! it says in ( ) diet and training intact! i was not born yesterday. i been in this sport for many many years and after 4 years of natural training i went on steroids basically none stop till i got the card i also added gh a year or 2 into the gear use.

i DID NOT mean 12 months none stop for a begginer. what i wrote was NOT all year round. i wrote that you can take the above mentioned products for 12 months. i did not clarify if it was none stop or with off periods. i only said to the typical gym dude that he can try this combo for 12 months meaning he needs to continue cycling OR stay year round; it is their choice! but i did not say to take it YEAR ROUND NONE STOP in my original post.

now i actually think that jigga man has a point. the only thing he didnt pay attention to was... i mentioned that diet and training must be intact at the title of the post. and the reason i recomended human grade prop and turkish primo is cuz even the little muscle mass those hard gainers will gain, it will still be lean muscle mass which due to its quality will look a lot better than many many bloat red faces i see around in gyms now days. hard gainers, even though they will always be hard gainers, can gain nice lean muscle mass and go very far by using turkish REAL primobolan and some good virormone prop in combination with gh. those hard gainers might be 180 but they will look bigger sometimes than the 220 pounder next to them after using those compounds!

now the average joe is the person that think we pros do the cycle thing or take low doses of gear and think he can get everything by reading and going to the gym 6 times a week working with 6 plates of 45 pounds each side of the barbell and do half ass squats. that is the average joe today...i dont consider you guys average joes dont worry.

and last thing. yes i do abuse drugs if you call 2 gram test a week and 1.5 gram primo and eq abusive. but be sure of one thing.. i talk about it while 99% of the pros lie about it. in addition many guys on this boards take doses that are even higher than what i and many other pros take. many!
    Last edited by mighty1; 01-08-2006 at 04:44 PM.

You didn't specify what you meant in the first post, so you left us wondering. You post could've been taken many ways, also when was prop the only Test that could hinder lean gains? I have taken Test Enanthate with proper AI and gained little if no water and made good hard lean gains. If you truely do have your procard, either you know your shit and we just can't tell from your few posts, or you are gifted with genetics and don't know squat. But you saying by using your cycle theory will overcome everyone's genetics is obsurd.

Btw, how do we know you are really a pro. This is the internet, I could be superman. No disrespect, just seen BS many times before.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    You didn't specify what you meant in the first post, so you left us wondering. You post could've been taken many ways, also when was prop the only Test that could hinder lean gains? I have taken Test Enanthate with proper AI and gained little if no water and made good hard lean gains. If you truely do have your procard, either you know your shit and we just can't tell from your few posts, or you are gifted with genetics and don't know squat. But you saying by using your cycle theory will overcome everyone's genetics is obsurd.

Btw, how do we know you are really a pro. This is the internet, I could be superman. No disrespect, just seen BS many times before.
    there's no need to argue here...i say the typical hard gainer on gear (5'9 at 200 pounds with 16-18% for example) should try what i recomended for the duration of time i recomended and see what happens (no anti estrogen needed)

what will happen to this guy is that in 2007 he will stand 200-210 pounds at 8-10% and then and ONLY then he will be able to start playing with the dbol /drol and long esters testosterones.

the prop/turkish primo/eq/gh compounds work very very well on a hard gainer no matter who he is. try it and see what happens; body composition will change dramatically during the initial 12 month period... real solid lean muscle mass will be developed, and size will come on during the following years.

if you ever wondered how it feels to be 200 and being asked if you are 230....try the above mentioned compounds in a combo for long enough time.

Quote Originally Posted by mighty1
    if you ever wondered how it feels to be 200 and being asked if you are 230....try the above mentioned compounds in a combo for long enough time.
    Yes, it is a great feeling. Now concerning your thread.

I'm glad this plan has worked for you Mighty, although 5'9 200lbs 16-18%BF in my book is not an ectomorph, it is someone who probably eats like shit and probably has no clue about training or the importance of Rest. Here's my point, it is hard to give a generalize cycle plan to a mass of people without knowing any background to the person/persons you are giving the advice too. Lets just agree to disagree, but hey you have your procard, so obviously you are right.

Thread Information