Vegas67 is offline Member

Creatine and gear

I know using IGF and slin is a great way to shuttle creatine into the muscles. However I ran IGF with 10gr creatine post work out (along with test and GH) and seemed to get pretty bloated in the face. Diet has been pretty clean/consistant. Am running Arimidex 1mg/day and am 8 weeks into a 16 week cycle. Any opinions?

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    creatine will bloat you anyway..but GH seems to make people swell also. ie face, wrists...

goose is offline Banned
    Are you sure its the creatine ?? Could be the gear.

goose4..

pioneer is offline Banned
    Test adds water weight (bloating occurs). What kind of test are you taking and at what dosage? Give your dosages for the gh and igf as well.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Are you sure its the creatine ?? Could be the gear.

goose4..
    I have run enough cycles that I feel that the Test cyp (human grade) 500 mg/week isnt the problem...at least to this extent. I guess what I am asking is do you think the HGH/IGF combo (Gh at 5iu/day) with creatine would bloat the face more than normal.

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    I was takeing 4iu of hgh, slin, and creatine and also got bloated but after I stopped the creatine I stayed on the hgh and still had bloat so I guess its the growth.

if you dont want to give your dosages why ask for help? I could be taking .05 of an iu HGH and 10mg creatine. And i can tell you from that the sides (bloating) is coming from the creatine. What dosage are you taking of IGF?

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas67
    I have run enough cycles that I feel that the Test cyp (human grade) 500 mg/week isnt the problem...at least to this extent. I guess what I am asking is do you think the HGH/IGF combo (Gh at 5iu/day) with creatine would bloat the face more than normal.

Yes 5iu gh can cause this effect,I guess your new to HGH.

goose4..

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Yes 5iu gh can cause this effect,I guess your new to HGH.

goose4..
    Yes, at 5ius gh daily there will be some bloating. The creatine also adds some bloat. If your new to Gh, i suggest you take the 5on/2off approach. 7 days on will lower your bodys natural production of gh. Give your body the 2 days to produce gh naturally. You dont want to create an immuniity.

Quote Originally Posted by pioneer
    Yes, at 5ius gh daily there will be some bloating. The creatine also adds some bloat. If your new to Gh, i suggest you take the 5on/2off approach. 7 days on will lower your bodys natural production of gh. Give your body the 2 days to produce gh naturally. You dont want to create an immuniity.
    Actually I have been on gh for about 3 years with a couple of 3 month off cycles. 5days on 2 off. I bumped the GH up to 5iu from 2iu about the same time I started the IGF at .5 daily. I jacked up the creatine around the same time. I am going to eliminate the creatine and cycle off the IGF for a couple of weeks. If the bloat is still there I will back off the GH dosage as well. The IGF is the only new substance that I incorporated as of late.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    GH can cause water retention for sure.

Thread Information