chunks is offline New Member

Holiday timing question....

I am currently running a sus only cycle of 500mg per week. I have been doing this for 8 weeks and have 4 weeks left. My original plan was to wait for 2 weeks then do hcg , then afterwards run clomid and nolva. Once done I was then going to try to cut up a bit ready for summer.

However I have now just booked my holiday for the 12th March - leaving me not alot of time for anything!!!

My question is this; if I finish my current cycle as planned, can I run hcg with ephedrine, then the clomid and nolva with ephedrine? Will this combination screw me up totally or will it work ok?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    HCG isnt really necessary for a 12 week sust only cycle. Just run nolva and clomid for 30 days. I dont see any problem running eph w/ nolva/clomid. If you wanna cut bro, thats diet and cardio dependant, not drugs.

I know cardio and diet are essential, but every little helps What i want to know is, is it safe to mix these compunds? Obviously i will lose weight and some size due to the water retention but will taking ephedrine so soon after a cycle hinder any other gains?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    no i doubt ephidrine will affect anything

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chunks
    will taking ephedrine so soon after a cycle hinder any other gains?
    Cats take ephedrine/clen post cycle to aid in mass retention (clen) and burning fat they accumilated during the cycle (ephedrine). deit and cardio are, as always, prominent factors in how much fat you'll loose. IMO, post cycle should not be a time to be concerned with making more gains. they cycle is over, get your natural test levels back to normal, and strip off those few lbs of fat you put on while bulking.
    If anything I would imagine the inclusion of ephedrine would raise your metabolic rate allowing for a greater PTOR. Maybe some injectable B12 would help with mass retention as it helps with the metabolization of macronutrients.
    Last edited by ODC0717; 01-09-2006 at 10:15 AM.

bump

Thread Information