wrestler152 is offline Associate Member

arms falling asleep at night

i have been taking tren /test about two weeks now. My insomnia has not been so bad this time around. However, my arms have been falling asleep like mad. I wake up and feel like a vegetable because i can't use my arms. Weird. Does this hava anything to do with gear?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah ... it's happened to me before ..... i believe it's from the water retention

bigtraps is offline Member
    My hands fall asleep - I think it is water retention, not sure though

thank god someone else has this prob. I was freaking out. although when i touch myself it feels like someone elses hand!!! just kidding

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestler152
    thank god someone else has this prob. I was freaking out. although when i touch myself it feels like someone elses hand!!! just kidding

"the stranger"

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    although when i touch myself it feels like someone elses hand!!!
    Use that to your advantage

I had that also with tren but was also taking gh... so had I blamed it on the gh.

my skin also gets itchy and red looking some. THis normal with tren as well?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    "the stranger"

Never got that from tren . Are you using a blend for you test/tren? If so do you know what kind of oil is used in it? It almost sounds like an allergic reaction which is why I'm curious as to what type of oil was used. Some people have allergies to oils that they don't know about until they use it, or inject it in your case.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    "the stranger"

Gotta love Chappelle.....................

Hands feeling numb or falling asleep can always be related to water retention. The excess water will put pressure on nerves and cause your hands to fall asleep. Do you feel bloated from the test b/c if so you can easiyl get rid of that bloat..........

i usually never bloat on test. I have not had many sides from tren this go around. Last time i esperienced every side there was. i thought that there usually wasn't much bloat on tren. Also i ran about 4 weeks of test e before picking up the tren. Started bloating after starting tren.

i am taking letro should i be running nolva during cycle too?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    The Letro should be sufficient. Are you taking anything else withe the Test and Tren ? You're right about not holding water on Tren so I"m curious to know where it's coming from..............

Weegiebol is offline Associate Member
    Happens to me all the time bro - water retention plus, if you sleep on your side, you've also got all the extra weight you've been putting on pressing down on your shoulders!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    my arm used to always fall asleep in the middle of the night when i was on cycle. i think it was because i was heavier and put to much weight onto my arm.

hipnoticstylz94 is offline Associate Member
    yea i am taking test and i often wake up in the middle of the night and my arm feels like it is gone...im also glad im not the only one whose arms fall asleep at night

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes , all the male hormones will cause reddening of the skin, this is because its also causing thickening of the skin and increased red blood cell count means better oxygen supply so you will have a greater tendancy to redden, as opposed to bluing.

As for kidney problems, test and deca are fine. All injectables except Winstrol are no problems to kidneys and liver. On the other hand doing creatine is a different story. if you do creatine consume it immediately after mixing with water. It will break down into kidney damaging creatininine if it sits around some (like 20-30 minutes or more).

Tingly arms... that happens anytime your arm and shoulder muscles are growing, its I believe called Compression Syndrome. Recently when I went into PCT in October, all my tingly arms went away. When I really slacked off in December and lost 1/2 inch in biceps, I had no tingle problems at all. Since getting back in Jan 1st and really working out and regained my 1/2 inch naturally as I am still off cycle, I noticed the tingly arms returned. Technically nothing directly to do with gear, just happens with rapid growth or regrowth of muscles in the arms/shoulders area.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 01-09-2006 at 02:45 PM.

Hard Head is offline Member
    Nerve Impingement. Simple as that.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Happened to me last cycle at night and sometimes in the shower when I was reaching back to scrub my back, my arm would go numb and tingly. That was on just test e. I was growing a lot at the time.....

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Use that to your advantage

I had that also with tren but was also taking gh... so had I blamed it on the gh.
    yeah mes im gettin that at the moment,ive been on growth only the last 3 months and just started my cycle last monday.try pickin your nose with numb fingers!!!!!

Thread Information