bodybuilderson is offline New Member

well guys a partial farewell from a 16 year old bro, reasons in the thread...

Well all you vets that have talked me out of aas use should be proud. You probably stopped me from seriously hurting myself. I think im done with the aas world until im atleast 21 or so. I'll be floating around still on the board lookin at posts, and laughin at all the teens who get mad for constructive criticism. My quality of life has been better since i quit what little bit i did. I sure did get in deep while i was in the aas game, but now im through with all that. I'll be posting alot probably now on supplements and all. I also dont think ill be messin with andro nemore, i think im gonna let nature take its course with my hormones. I would really like to thank the guys who protested me being on aas, but still gave ,me info and certain kinds of aas so i didnt hurt myself being stubborn. And for all the teens who read this, i think we should all really think about what were doing aas for. If its for being bigger than a bully or looking good for ladies its a dumb reason. If you plan to be an ifbb pro than more power to ya, but dont mess your body up and become testosterone deficient or god knows what else further down the road for all the wrong reasons. I'll be around poppin in every now and then, and while its not an official goodbye to AR, its a goodbye to aas. I do need to ask anyone else for one more question. What are some of the best supplements to take? I wish you all goodluck on your journeys in the worl of aas except teen (hipocrit) lol. Thanks alot guys and if you could answer my last question id really appreciate it.

adios fellas,
    Josh

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Good job bro. Your body will thank you in the future, and as I'm sure you've learned at your age you have a TON of natraul ability still waiting to be tapped. It takes a lot of courage to make the right choice as you've done. You've got more maturity and common since than you even know, congradulations

DMX

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Good call bro,
    I really think that you are going to appreciate this decision later on in life. There is always room for that step later on in life when you really need it due to lack of hormonal output brought on through the natural ageing process. You will be in the game longer and I believe that you will be gald that you made this decision then. As to suplements? There are alot of different things out on the market to choose from. I personally still take in Creatine and gluatamine on a regular basis. Check out the supplement forum if there is anything specific that you are interested in.
    Tobey

manijak is offline Associate Member
    can't express my satisfaction about your new view bbson .
    As you said 16 is just waaaaaaaay to young to mess up your body .
    as far as the supplements I'd say the good ol' protein ,creatine ,glutamine ,aminos all work in some measure but the most important is 1-2 galons of water a day and egg whites, tuna and chicken breast untill it starts coming out of your ears....than stop...make it a cheat day ,pig out on pizza and burgers and back again to the rutine
    and give it just a couple of months of a good diet and continuous work-out and enjoy the results
    peace

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    life's all about choices. Seems like you've made the right one for yourself.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    IMO Youve made a good decision!

Good Job Bro!

Good Luck!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bravo!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Thats great bro! Stick around and you'll be an expert by the time you're ready for AAS.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Excellent choice! You made the right decision AND had the sense to post this for others to read. More respect to you bro. You wont regret this decision.

BlueEyedDragonfly is offline New Member
    I just want to say that for a 16 year old young men you have just made a very wise and mature decision far beyond your years. I am very impressed with your ability to "just say no" and wait until an appropriate time in your life where it will be more beneficial to you. Train hard and definitely eat right and you'll see results.

Good luck,
    Markus

well thanks alot guys, you helped me think it through. I'm gonna be starting amino stack any good results from it? its from universal. I'll be seein you guys around.

jamotech is offline Member

Originally posted by bodybuilderson
    well thanks alot guys, you helped me think it through. I'm gonna be starting amino stack any good results from it? its from universal. I'll be seein you guys around.
    Just like everyone else said-thumbs up- age can be a bitch but you did the right thing. It sounds like you might be gearing for legal stuff. Amino acids are fine but just because its legal dosent mean its safe for any age. I would stay away from any kind of legal pro hormones, anabolics or androgens. All that crap is too expensive first off and there hasnt been any legitimate testing done on any of it. If I were you Id get some quality creatine, glutamine and weight gainer, Im currently using Simply Gain from eas. 23g protein 46g carbs, 5g creatine

yeah i know about the prohormones, like i said in the post im gonna stay away from the andro and all that crap. Ill see how far i can get with my diet and aminos

Thread Information