ZIA1 is offline New Member

EQ + Blood Levels + Help

I took 2 shots of EQ during the last week. 1 on Monday morning and 1 on Thursday night. I had to stop. The stuff really affected my appetite badly. Not sure if anyone has ever been affected after a week (600mg) but I was. The hunger pains were too much to handle.

So, I needed to take another shot but I decided to drop it from my cycle. I am still on a low dose of test prop and proviron . Will stopping the EQ after only 2 shots (600mg total) affect my blood levels or anything else in a bad way?
    Last edited by ZIA1; 01-09-2006 at 03:24 PM.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I'm sure you'll be aight since you're on prop also. I'm going to run EQ next cycle but at 900mg along with test c. You talk about hunger like it's a bad thing aiz. I've only seen good results with EQ though, I would stick it out, you'll prolly be glad you did in the end. You felt these hunger pains with in days of injection?

chest6 is offline Banned
    So whats so bad about hunger?? Eat.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    i agree, hunger is a good thing, food is the number 1 muscle building product you could ever take, without it you wont GROW..

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    I'm sure you'll be aight since you're on prop also. I'm going to run EQ next cycle but at 900mg along with test c. You talk about hunger like it's a bad thing aiz. I've only seen good results with EQ though, I would stick it out, you'll prolly be glad you did in the end. You felt these hunger pains with in days of injection?
    After my 2nd injection (tot****g 600mg over 1 week) I began to feel the hunger go right through the roof, uncontrollably by day 8. Call me strange but it happened. It was the last thing I was expecting. Maybe b/c I have clean receptors I took well to the drug; its my first cycle. I do see the hunger as a bad thing b/c it wasn't simply an increase in appetite...it was insane. Hunger ALL ****ING DAY, EVERY MINUTE. I would eat 2 chicken breasts, mashed pots, veggies and I would feel like nothing went in. I didn't want to continue to over eat so I tried to stick it out for 2 hours until the next meal. I couldn't do it. The hunger pains were that bad.

Quick question: if I weren't taking prop, would stopping after 2 shots be bad? Just curious to know for future reference. I wouldn't think that 2 shots would alter things that much.

Well, I was on a pretty strict diet, thinking I could continue that with Eq and prop. I was wrong. Eating is great and an increase in appetite is fine as well. This was literally insane. Nothing helped me to be full. I would try to wait 2 hours between meals but I struggled to wait 20 minutes. The hunger PAIN was too much. I've never experienced anything like that before.

Can you hit my question, though?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Hm..I feel like that all the time no matter what. Eat as your body tells you. I doubt you would be hungry still eating 6k cals a day. 2 shots as in one week correct?

Hm..I feel like that all the time no matter what. Eat as your body tells you. I doubt you would be hungry still eating 6k cals a day. 2 shots as in one week correct?
    Yes, 2 shots during 1 weeks (300mg/per shot). What about blood levels or any other negative affect for stopping after 2 shots? Anything?

Bump

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    that's just normal, keep it and eat

Anyone else?

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Damn, you're making me look forward to my next test/eq cycle

Stick it out bro, you'll be glad you did.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    AIZ keep with the EQ and drop it to 400mg/ew. It sounds to me like you had what all of us want, the appetite to grow like a weed!

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    AIZ keep with the EQ and drop it to 400mg/ew. It sounds to me like you had what all of us want, the appetite to grow like a weed!
    I don't know guys, it doesn't seem healthy to me that someone eats every 45 minutes. It's like there's no end! I eat and eat and eat and after the meal, I'm still hungry...like I never ate. Sounds unhealthy, no? Isn't there something as too much food?

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    I don't know guys, it doesn't seem healthy to me that someone eats every 45 minutes. It's like there's no end! I eat and eat and eat and after the meal, I'm still hungry...like I never ate. Sounds unhealthy, no? Isn't there something as too much food?

If you can afford it, then no.

Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    If you can afford it, then no.

I'm always learning from members here so believe me when I tell you that I am always considering all the advice I receive. However, I'm having a tough time swallowing this one. Eating every 45 minutes, I mean protein, carbs...the works...it's healthy to do so?

Food is what makes your muscles grow, the more you eat while on AAS the more you will get from them. The extra muscle you pack on will be burning more calories so you need to keep your intake up...granted every 45 mins is alot but if you can do it go for it, just make sure you are keeping up with your cardio work also.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Keep in mind test increases your appetite as well -since EQ has a rep of taking weeks to take effect and prop almost immediately, why do you think it's not the test that's making you hungry instead of the EQ?
    If this is your first cycle, you'd be better off with a lower dose of EQ anyway until you know how it affects you.
    Hunger is NOT a problem on a cycle but EQ can raise blood pressure badly in some people so that's what you should be worried about. Be sure to monitor yourself regularly, esp since it's your first time.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Keep in mind test increases your appetite as well -since EQ has a rep of taking weeks to take effect and prop almost immediately, why do you think it's not the test that's making you hungry instead of the EQ?
    If this is your first cycle, you'd be better off with a lower dose of EQ anyway until you know how it affects you.
    Hunger is NOT a problem on a cycle but EQ can raise blood pressure badly in some people so that's what you should be worried about. Be sure to monitor yourself regularly, esp since it's your first time.
    It's hard to explain actually but I really feel that I didn't respond well to Eq but I feel fine on prop/proviron (which I'm still on). I am switching the EQ for Primo. Instead of 600mg/wk of EQ, I'll be taking 600mg/wk of Primo

Thanks for the advice

Thread Information